Tell us an interesting or exciting fact about your life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by L-u-c-y, Sep 7, 2017.

1. 1SubHub

1SubHub Member

USA.
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    About me, my NDE experience, Near Death Experience).
    I was nearly five years old. My then eight-year-old sister was given a Shirley Temple doll that included some accessories. One of the accessories was lipstick. Not knowing, I thought it was candy. When I ate it, I choked, couldn't breathe, couldn't expel it. My mother noticed me lying there on the floor, turned purple. My father scooped me up, sitting on the edge of the kitchen table, trying to rescue me as I was choking. The next thing I remember was me, looking down from above. Seeing myself in front of my father, to my side was my mother, her sister, and husband, my aunt & uncle, that lived on the second floor of their two family house. I wasn't scared when to my right, a little above me I saw what appeared a cloud, a swirling cloud. The center was clear and bright but not as bright as most NDE" ers say, a very bright light. Looking in I could see people far and near walking towards me.
    All of a sudden, I was inside with them. I felt very special being hugged and smiled at lovingly. I couldn't recognize any of these people. One woman, in particular, was adoring me, like she was so happy to see me, to meet me. All in all, I didn't give it a second thought what was happening to me. I felt happy, special, warm just being there looking around at all these nice people. I remembered the faces of those standing closest to me. Being so young, my guess today, the people that greeted me were my elders that passed away before I was born. Then ZAP, I was sitting back on the kitchen table, my father right in front of me. Behind my father two ambulance drivers. In a desperate attempt, my father stuck two fingers deep down my throat, flipped the lipstick tube sideways allowing me to breathe again. That's all I can remember.
    Until.........

CaramelMochaBoss and masohedo like this.
  2. neverinside

neverinside Junior Member

Insurance broker
    Wilhelmshaven, Germany
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    #177 neverinside, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    It was in my mid-twenties in 1994 at the beginning of a longer unemployment period in my life. Like in the intro of that Grimms fairy tale it was like... Once upon a time ... a long long time ago... when wishes still came true...

There was me being a very positive thinking person and someone with a non-mainstream-sexuality at the same time and i thought to myself in a way like ordering at the universe that i would be truly welcome to have a prostitute as a friend. not thinking of having real good sex every spare minute, but just for having a partner who could get along much better with all my kinks with which i wasn't very familiar at that time.

Important to know.... in german language Freund (=friend) is the word for a male partner as well as a male friend and "Freundin" can be as well both, a female friend as well as a female partner.

So, i thought it would be cool to have a prostitute as "Freundin", but not going into further details in my order to the universe....

One night, it was half past midnight, i was sitting in my apartment smoking some kind of amazingly green "tobacco, just going with my flow of thoughts...

...the bell rang....

I went to the door wondering who the hell might be ringing my bell at 0:30 at night... opened the door and there she stood: A really beautiful young lady, slightly smaller than me, long brown wavy hair, a wonderful pair of really remarkable breasts, black yoga pants not really covering much of her wonderful and almost perfectly curved hips and legs which ended in midcalf-high, laced leather boots...

Dark blue eyes beaming at me and some red lips with a smile to die for... opened... and while i was still wondering if it was some strange effect of the mind-altering herbs i used... these angelic face smiled even more and spoke the words:

"Hi, i'm Connie, i just moved in a few apartments from yours and i just saw you're still up... my phone connection is not set up yet....so... would you mind me just calling my boyfriend and tell him i'm fine and everything's okay with my move?"

Although being a long-haired freak at that time i still was a gentleman and so of course i invited her in, showed her the phone and offered her a coffee which she happily accepted. After the quick phone call with her bf we fell into talk, talked a bit longer and then another bit followed by... you know... and i don't know if it was that evening yet or one of the next days when she told me she just moved from Berlin next to my place because she was having trouble in Berlin with a guy who used to pimp her out... :)

So, long story short... after the initial evening we had a very close and wonderful but never sexual friendship for about 10 years until we lost contact due to changes in our lives.

Sometimes the universe really gives you what you want. But when ordering at the universe correct wording is king... :)

3. Guest 8200

Guest 8200 Member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Not sure which incident came 1st as I was quite the young lad oh those many moons ago but 1 summer I nearly cup the baby toe on my right foot off on metal stripping between doorways and another summer my arm decided to hang on to a shirt as the shirt was going into a double-wringer washing machine when my dad wen t to answer the door (I was trying to help daddy). I finally remembered to scream when it got past my elbow! But the baby toe was hanging by a thread of skin!!! I remember them putting my foot in a big plastic boot to keep it still but I was crying like a little bitch!

4. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    My two for the list:
    I worked on the team that designed the interface for Windows 7. Had a great time working through many variations before we got down to refining what was eventually released.

Kink wise, I was the MC for a charitable fundraiser while in chastity. I worked a room of almost a thousand people that netted the charity almost $200k in one evening. My wife found it hilarious that I was strutting around the stage in a tuxedo in front of so many while locked.

5. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    I once woke up in a hot, smelly uncomfortable bed with a blue ceiling. Later, I discovered the bed was garbage and the blue ceiling was the sky as seen from the inside of a dumpster. True story.

6. GoddessLslave

GoddessLslave Active member

England
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I represented my County in 8 ball pool back in my late teens/early 20s

7. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    Also a 5 jump cherry jumper. "Beat your boots!!

8. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Due to some health issues I got a full body MRI some months ago.
    Evaluating the results the docs also found out I have had more microfractures than they could count.
    As I have never had any issues with electicity so far we figured out that it's due to the sport I do. ;)

9. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    A few things:

• Some years ago I attended a 10 day silent meditation retreat.
    • While visiting a relative in LA, asleep in bed, I got bitten by a feral rat on two consecutive nights. The first bite wasn't deep and startled me but didn't wake me: I added to my dream that someone had pinched my hand with a wooden clothespin for some reason. The next night, the rat was a little more determined. I woke with a start, smeared blood everywhere while flailing for a light, froze, and eventually felt something the size of a small cat jump off the opposite end of the bed. I spent my penultimate day of the trip with another relative waiting in the ER of Kaiser Permanente, and got confirmation from the doctor that it was indeed a rat bite. There hadn't been any cases of rabies that year, and only one case of bubonic plague (!!!). I got a tetanus booster (it'd been a decade since my last one), waited a few more hours for some medication in case I showed symptoms of rat bite fever (and yes, I did later on), and went home seriously questioning the possibility of any future trips to Los Angeles.

Most people who hear this story are the most freaked out by the fact that the rat came back from another try the second night.
    • Farther back than that, I spent a month in Southeast India, tagging along on a work trip. We never heard if the trip was on: they forgot to tell my friend. Neither of us had passports, had to expedite them, fly to another city to get our Visas, and then read up on India on the flights over. oops. Almost 24 hours in the air each way because they chose the least expensive itineraries. whee?

That trip gave me a deep appreciation of the film Lost in Translation.
    • An anesthesiologist looked scared enough to walk out of my tubal ligation surgery when he found out that I'd never had children but was undergoing voluntary surgical sterilization. Had the surgery been performed in the past 15 years, he might well have done so.

Instead, we debated on whether I looked "just like a little burrito" after he finished tucking the sheets around me. Note to self: never argue with an anesthesiologist - they'll always get in the last word.
    • I was born with six fingers on each hand. The extras weren't viable and were removed almost immediately, but I still have the amputation scars.

masohedo likes this.
  10. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I like to run ultra marathons. To date I haven't run an ultra while caged, but that will probably change this May. I'm always curious if I am the fastest person to run x distance while locked up. I wish there was a locked in chastity Guinness world records book that we all could compete in for various things.

CaramelMochaBoss and Kikki like this.
  11. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    In an old James Bond Film "The Man With The Golden Gun", the antagonist was characterized as having a third nipple

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  12. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Waited on John Lennon got his autograph have met lots of famous people traveled all over the world and almost every state in the U.S.

13. Guest 0938

Guest 0938 Member

Local Time:
    Nice!

i taught winter survival, and Native plantlore field classes at a university in Alaska.

14. Kikki

Kikki Just a slave

Secretary
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    I have done (jogged and walked) ultra maraton caged too, a well as several other outdoor sports like cross country skiing, swimming, cycling (the most difficult) and mountaineering. It is not optimal to wear a cage while doing theses activities, but fun and exciting!

15. TheKeyIsMine

TheKeyIsMine Active member

Scientist
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Wore a buttplug in front of 300 students...

sextudent, CaramelMochaBoss and Kikki like this.
  16. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    Today I have taken delivery of 2 tons of well rotted horse manure, and I will put it on the vegetable garden tomorrow.

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    eeek I dont like rats.

18. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Not much unique or exciting: I try hard to minimize excitement or adventure. It doesn't always work out, but I try.

I did spend time in intensive care following a parachute failure. There are a lot of broken bones from years past including all the fingers, several are repeats. I have been run through with a knife, rocketed, bombed, run over, poisoned, knocked out, shot at, and was tossed off a horse into a pile of cactus. I was at the largest wildland fire fatality in modern times. I landed an airplane in a forest fire on a mountainside, following an engine failure. Not by choice. Experienced a complete electrical failure at night in a 747, in Afghanistan, between mountains. I was also bitten by a squirrel.

19. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    You need to watch out for those squirrels.

20. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    I have survived multiple lung embolisms three times. Not many can say that. Glad I am still here!

21. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Yea, they will get your nuts!

CaramelMochaBoss and tvalex like this.
  22. HusbandX

Local Time:
    Oh, I do. Sometimes I lay awake all night, watching. Waiting.

I can't shake the sense that despite my apparent vigilance, they're faster, smarter, and stealthier, and it scares the hell out of me.

CaramelMochaBoss and Audrey_CD like this.
  23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    cooo what a lot of nasty things have happen to you.

24. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    at 19 I escaped an abusive mother, that I havent talked to since (21 years now), and bounced around saving what money I could. 2 years later I packed up my crappy car and drove to California from Illinois with 400$ in my pocket, no job and knowing one person in the state

my first job was as a security guard and my first day I walked around the corner of the mall and saw a homeless woman going to the bathroom against the wall.

its my natural inclination to help people, but I found the limit of help I can offer that day

I lived all over the state, and played guitar and bass in a bunch of bands that were terrible but thought they were great

they were all acting like Van Halen, but the only thing they had in common with Van Halen was writing terrible songs

the two greatest moments of my life was meeting two of my favorite song writers of all time

Peter Steele, RIP, was one of the nicest, and largest people Id ever met. like 6 foot 9 or something

when I shook Peter Gabriel's hand I almost cried

never met Clapton, I probably would shed a tear there. Id be in heaven

25. HusbandX

Local Time:
    It's all relative. I was in a hotel next to an embassy in a foreign country, when a car bomb went off. It could be said that it was a nasty, unfortunate event. From my perspective, it was a fortunate event. I'm still here. I was in a small roundabout in Bahrain that got shot up fairly badly, blood in the streets and gutters. Very nasty, but again, I'm still here. I'd say it depends which direction you're looking when the question is asked.

I did wind up on a cliff in a remote area after a parachute malfunction, and I ended up in intensive care. Sounds bad, but when a medevac was enroute to pick me up, they got another call, and were advised that I was a fatality, and diverted elsewhere. From my perspective, I view that time frame as evidence that my duties in this world weren't yet done; it was a life-confirming event to me, because otherwise, I'd have died.

I woke up in a burning house (one of two structures I was in that caught fire), alone, and was fortunate. It might be viewed as nasty; I see it a positive event for which I'm fortunate not only to have survived, but to have had the experience. Each experience has been a piece of preparation for the next. What may come tomorrow, I don't know, but can only hope to be prepared.

CaramelMochaBoss, masohedo and tvalex like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice