CB6000 technical difficulties

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subbiehubbie, Jul 25, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. robrob

robrob Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    If you're having problems getting in, try this: http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/library/article/the-stocking-method/

2. mtn1111

mtn1111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    problem as well

hi all
    i had the same problem with the seam opening, superglue was the answer. i have another problem though: i use the middle cuff and it is a little on the large side so that when i am warm my ballsack relaxes and i can very easily pull out. i tried the next size down and it is too tight. is there a way to get a cuff in an intermediate size?
    any help will be very much apprieciated. :anim_37:
    mtn

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Sandpaper.

Randy

4. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    For MTN1111 - I think you need to be prepared for the next ring down to be tight at first. Almost too tight to get on. I have to push everything around to get into it. But it soon relaxes into it all and feels firm but comfortable. So long as there is no numbness or pain in the scrotum it will be fine. Things going blue is the sign that there is not enough blood flow. Once I moved to the next ring down pulling out in the shower was not an issue.

For chastityslavejohn - looking at the picture of your avatar it is pretty clear to me that the spacer that you have is too big. With the smallest spacer there is no chance of your ball getting through the gap (not without a blender). You should be able to use the smallest spacer, just make sure that all the scrotum skin is not pinched in there.

5. priapusdenied

priapusdenied Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    Wow

Wow subbyhubby. I love your avatar. I just joined this group today - my wife and I have just bought a CB6000, no problems so far.

Your avatar sums us up so well. She is demanding to be licked up all the time!!! She's making me so mad with lust that I am doing it with incredible enthusiasm and making her cumm like never before...

She said that it was the first time that I had 'eaten her' instead of just licking. I am throbbing inside my little CB tube now - just writing about it :(

priapusdenied

6. sissypatseybelle

sissypatseybelle Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Most retailers will provide a discount on a replacement! Give ot a try!

7. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
  8. sissypatseybelle

Local Time:
    Cb6000

I loved my CB6000 but found it a little bulky under a business suit as well as a little problematic with foreskin. My solution was to focus on not being aware of anything sexual! Keep your mind on your job, your wife, your responsibilities! Use KY jelly, shave everything, and use baby powder in a folded paper towel to keep you dry and secure. Be well! :anim_37:

9. likera

likera Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well this is interesting. Same problems here. Plus one - it does not prevent orgasms.

After wearing cb6000 for some time I wrote a review here.

Mixed feelings ... The "contra"'s prevail, though ...

10. sissypatseybelle

Local Time:
    Well thank you for the information on this thread! I did not know about Superglue!!! I was able to replace my 1st CB6000 with a warranty replacement (Kept for Her) but the second one split too, so I have purchased a Stainless Steel "Spiral" Device "Tickleberry". Luckily I still have the 2nd split CB6000 so I will try Superglue!

Does any one have information on how to repair a Birdlock device? It split slightly at the joint between the base and the penis lock section. I have loved all of my devices for different reasons but the theme is being locked up helps me be a better husband for my wife!!!:anim_37:

11. sissypatseybelle

Local Time:
    Loved your Review!!! especially the Frustrations section! I agree but I try to put myself in the mental state of being a good submissive IE Denial is sweet when it is self imposed! I have some of the most beautiful women working for me and I deny my base instincts thanks to chastity devices and a desire to be a better man to my wife. Hope you understand.
    Posted on Nov 18 @ 16:40
    As I mentioned in this thread, I bought a CB6000. Playing with it for a couple of days revealed two types of frustration related to this device.

Good frustrations

* It works. Indeed, I could not climax despite my best efforts.
    * It keeps constant arousal (the best frustration so far). Not sure if it was the original idea of using chastity belts ;-)
    * It’s made out of clear plastic, so you can clearly see what’s going on inside (poor guy)
    * Proper lubricating the inside of the cage makes you move, because it feels sooo sweet, but see the first item ;-)
    * The padlock has only ONE key

Bad frustrations

* The plastic (especially the pins) can easily be broken. The device is obviously not intended to actually force the wearer to wear it. One twist of the padlock and it will fall apart. So it’s more for imagination or for a bound person
    * It’s painful (can be good for some people). When the penis “inflates” in feels in all space including the cage holes and cut-outs. I strongly recommend wearing a piss condom underneath the cage.
    * Wearing it under clothes (especially discreetly) is virtually impossible. Probably under skirts. In all other cases it does not fit inside trousers or jeans.
    * To get in you have to calm your guy down, but with the cuff cutting the blood circulation it very difficult to achieve
    * It does not work with penis sheaths with small ball sacks. I tried the biggest cuffs/spacers with these pants to no avail. Painful, the pins bend down, sitting is almost impossible. Pity, because it was my original idea on how to use the CB6000.
    * The padlock has only ONE key

12. likera

likera Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, my point exactly. It's all in your mind. cb6000 is not as effective as I thought and does not prevent anything.

13. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    CB6000 was a great way to be introduced into the chasity lifestyle but a metal device is far more superior once it get serious.

14. HappyInHeels

HappyInHeels Junior Member

Local Time:
    My Wife/Mistress has upgraded me to a 6000s from a 3000, and I am still getting used to it...

A few comments.

I had a split on the 3000, and repaired it successfully using superglue, but it was a special blend for china and plastics which worked beautifully. My record in it post repair was 16 days without removal, with no further issues.

I ordered the 6K from Kept for Her, and the service was excellent. They were out of stock in the cleaning kits, but still shipped the cage right away so as not to delay the order.

I find the rings on the 6000 to be harder to get used to, and I believe it is party because of the new 'squared' shape of the plastic ring as opposed to the graduated curve of the original. It seems to dig in, and the same sized ring seems to cut off circulation more.

One post was loose and kept falling out. Superglue to the rescue.

I am using the KSD-G3 to prevent pull out, and am finding it hard to size properly. The A size (smallest) needed to be sandpapered as it was 'biting' into the shaft. It was the sharp corners at the tip, above the part the pushes down the shaft. It was not an issue with the B and C, I believe because the part that pushes the flesh down also pushes it away from the sharp edges.

I find the B size to be a better fit for me personally to prevent pull out, and I have no problem urinating, but I have found that there is an 'after leak' a few minutes later. It must block the flow just enough to create a 'back log', which comes up out to visit when it feels like it. Any thoughts for a resolution?

I am a grower, not a show-er, and found that I often drew back in the cage of the 3000 and got 'stuck' without enough lube. The cage of the 6000 is a MUCH better fit, and aside from the slightly too large urination and cleaning hole at the front I much prefer it. The narrower cage also prevents me from getting erect enough to suffer from the dreaded ball crushing cage pushdown I suffered from with the 3000.

Last but not least are the forward facing posts and the lock that sticks out. I did find a smaller lock which seems to be less obtrusive, and I was planning on cutting down the posts once I have it sized correctly. I'll know more then about how discrete it can be under clothing.

Are there any known issues with cutting and sanding the posts?

Please note that this is a VERY preliminary view, as I have only had the device for a couple of days, and had to go back to my 3000 for leaving the house. If anyone thinks it will be of use I can write more after I have adjusted.

My Wife/Mistress has decreed that I will likely have one release before the holidays, but once locked up again I will not be getting out until Feb at the earliest. This will be a new record and I am both excited and terrified! We have been casual with the Chastity up until the last few months, and usually have a set date or specific goal for release so this is a real game changer.

Wish me luck!

15. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    Good Luck! Once you get used to your new CBs, there should be no problem with cutting and/or sanding the posts. Just make sure that the fit is exactly what you want it to be!

Going long term is usually the idea of being chaste. T&D with your KH can ans will be fun and frustrating at the same time. When you do get that release, how sweet it will be!

Best of Luck! Enjoy the ride!!

[​IMG]

16. chastitybeltfans

chastitybeltfans New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i think cb-6000 is suitable for us. :mellow:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice