The New Kid Speaks: After Gathering Words

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 1923, Jul 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 1923

Guest 1923 Member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    Hello, Salut, Hola, 안녕~(annyeong),

I am BlackEclectiCat. You can call me Cat for short. I am three days new as of today (7/9/2019), and apparently, some are waiting for me to share a few details about myself.

However, I would like to mention one observation: It sounds like FetLife has made a negative impression on many who are here at CM. I assure you that even though I am a member of the site, I'm not garbage. Some people on that site seem to irk my nerve because many have no respect for Dommes and often try to top from the bottom (terms that are more frequently used there as opposed to here). Language is interesting. Though I am a polyglot (speaker of 3 or more languages) and have a natural ability to learn foreign languages with ease—I do need to be more disciplined in my language learning practice, but that is beside the point—I have yet to learn the language of one who is more accustomed to CM. This was why I had not written publicly because I know darn well I'd use the wrong term and then unknowingly offend someone. Welp, I suppose I'll speak and then if I offend you, know this: it is unintentional.

Now on with why I'm here.

Why am I here? The saga of the Black Eclectic Cat

Entering story mode

Recently, I experienced something unsettling that caused me to dislike humanity and rage quit the community I once was fond of. Now, I'm considering leaving the community entirely until my friend started talking about CM. She explained to me that this community is entirely different, a judgment-free zone, and people were more polite, open, and respectful here. Though this is not verbatim,

"Alright, I'll bite. I could use a change of scenery and a fresh batch of new people," I told her.

So, I created an account.

After a day had passed, I decided to write my About Me section. This was challenging because, as I would with any new site, I didn't want to come off as a frigid wench who doesn't think her poo stinks. So I kept it tame. After all, I wanted to send an accurate impression of myself. I suppose I was successful due to some daily affirmations of kind people messaging me or commenting on my profile to get to know me. I gathered that I must have written the right things. Lifts bountiful chest with pride.

Begin side note

I'm a bit of an ambivert. For those who are not familiar with this, I am both an introvert and an extrovert. I flop from one to the other depending on the situation. If I'm unfamiliar with an area (site or public), I am extremely introverted. If I feel comfortable in the environment, I can be quite the extrovert. As of right now, the introversion meter has reached its peak. Hopefully, it will die down, and I'll move over to the extroverted area. Until then, you'll get very little from me in the beginning. Also, the more you push for me to come out of my tiny closet, the tighter I keep the door shut. Leave me alone, and I might come out.

End side note

Clarifying misconceptions and fleshing out details

I am not sure I am into key holding. Again, I'm new to this sort of thing. I am a reader and researcher. I want to read about history and how it may or may not fit into the kind of person I am. I will say that I am a sensual Domme and not a whip cracking one that tramples on people's feelings and self-esteem. Nope, that is not who I am. This is not stating that I do not fancy cracking a whip on someone who wants that done to them either. I am a kinkster and do find that stimulating on many levels. There are other parts to my kinkiness, but I will not reveal those unless someone privately messages me about it who is genuinely interested and not to be a rude little punk. I haven't seen too many hints of someone being obnoxiously rude. I'd expect that on FL but not here. So you have that going. There has been mention that my fetishes may not be suitable for some here who are in search of their keyholder. Then again, I've also met others where we see eye to eye. Therefore, I may very well have a place here. At first, I didn't feel I'd fit in because of some instances where I felt some were latching on a bit too much. So I may need to carry my virtual swatter and say, "chill out, bro!"

Places swatter back in the holster.

Am I looking for a sub (again, FL terms because I don't know the appropriate term for CM)? No. As I've mentioned, I'm an observer and my journey is not to see if I want to hold the key to someone's lock but to reveal other areas of myself I have not seen yet and look at my growth as a person. I can achieve personal growth in many areas of my life. Talking to the few people I have spoken to has shed some light on areas of thought I have yet to explore. Do I want this or do I want something different? That is the question. Hah, a little Shakespearian allusion there. Lol

If all of this made sense to you, then bravo! You've managed to understand the inner workings of my convoluted mind. Dear goodness, even I make my head spin. Well, there is more to come.

Inserts dark laugh and takes a bow.

It is a pleasure to meet you.

~Cat

HHH, Cagedzilla, johnjames55 and 9 others like this.
  2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Welcome and enjoy CM. Many nice people here

Guest 1923 likes this.
  3. Guest 1923

Guest 1923 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you

4. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Welcome Cat. That was a truly lovely and extremely well considered post. You've made yourself extremely clear and left nothing to misinterpretation. In addition the playful humour is always nice to see. :)

5. Guest 1923

Guest 1923 Member

Local Time:
    Oh I'm so glad! Thank you so much for your lovely comments! :)

Ma’ams Slut and Ms. Joanne like this.
  6. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is a great place for honest discussion and thankfully the majority of posters seem ligit. No one will judge you and most will share in the common pursuit of self discovery.
    Welcome and good luck

Guest 1923 likes this.
  7. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Hello, Mistress Cat (as a submissive male I feel uncomfortable to a great extent to address you as Cat). First, may I point out that I lke your profile, that I like the way you present yourself , that I like the way you communicate at a relly high level. Amongst others you mention that you are a writer, it would be a pleasure to read one or the other of your … may I call it essays? I am not a writer myself, but I dared to put a lot of my submissive fantasies into a story available in the net.

I understand that you are looking here for communications and exchange of views on matters of interest. I would be more than happy to keep in touch in that sense.

Submissively, gunnarsub.

Guest 1923 likes this.
  8. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    Nice to get a read on your thoughts. I’ve been here a few months, read, post & comment on several things. You may be new to this site but I see you are versed in this area, I welcome what you bring to the Mansion.

Guest 1923 likes this.
  9. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Thats a nice introduction :)

After reading your profile and fetlife profile, it seems to me that orgasm denial isnt that new to you, your writings seem to be focused on your pleasure already. The step to denial isnt far from that. Denial doesnt mean punishment, it can be something highly romantic. To me, chastity doesnt mean to wear a device, it means I focus on her pleasure and orgasm. I'm not punished, I want it that way. I like to feel the sweet torture of blue balls after a long night of eating pussy for hours ;) I like to feel the arousal, I like it to never fade again.

So I think there are many many different chastity concepts around her. But they all got in common that sex with chaste men is always much more intensive on many levels.

I hope you enjoy your time hear and find all the answers you search and all the delicious informations about chastity :D

10. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Very interesting...Welcome and enjoy...

Guest 1923 likes this.
  11. Guest 1923

Guest 1923 Member

Local Time:
    Yes, denial doesn't have to be a punishment but it can. Kink is on a spectrum. Many people who are not involved in this community might find chastity a punishment. It is all about perspective. Different perspectives call for different meanings. Thank you for your comments! ;)

dereknor likes this.
  12. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well said

13. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    You will find that almost everyone in CM is nice and respectful to others. LUCY RUNS ONE HECK OF A SITE. So welcome and be yourself .

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    The one thing to avoid in the Mansion is a declaration of ‘My way is the way, the true and only way, and if you aren’t doing it my way, then you are doing it wrong.’ That sort of thing tends to get a rude response.

Other than that, the Mansion tends to be polite. The introduction of verified female status has (in my opinion) made a huge difference. We do have our fair share of incendiary types, but generally speaking they can either be ignored or provoked, depending on your own tastes.

Variety makes the Mansion what it is and everyone, within the usual limits, whatever their kink level or experience are welcome. Obviously chastity is the primary interest, but dominant females also have their place.

Welcome to the Mansion. I hope your stay helps you get back the enjoyment of the community you felt you had to leave, or maybe helps you find a new one to enjoy.

Guest 2014 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice