Greetings everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by subrick, Dec 11, 2009.

1. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm subrick, as in "sub" "rick", not "su" "brick"...LOL. I'm married to a wonderful woman and we have had many fun experiences together.

I have been wearing various chastity devices over the past couple of years. Nothing really long-term...it all depends upon our real world schedules. We have young children so we need to temper our carnal desires with reality.

As I type this, I'm currently locked into a CB-3000 with the added "Points of Intrigue". My wife is my KeyHolder. While she's not really a Domme and she really enjoys the added attention I give her when locked up, she also REALLY LOVES to feel me inside her. So my chastity is usually temporary (days to a week or so) until she wants me out. How can I argue with that? :) I would like to explore long term chastisement and possibly even cuckolding, but of course, this is up to her.

OK...enough for now. I hope to be able to contribute more to these forums after the Holidays.

But I did want to say "Hi!". If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

-subrick

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    welcome aboard rick
    enjoy your stay

3. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    welcome and nice to see you joined :party0011::butterfly:

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I know exactly how she feels, and it's not uncommon, we have a fair few people comment on the clashe between chastity and wanting to have intimate sex with your partner. Just always remember to do what makes you both happy.

I said I would NEVER do cuckolding, but it's almost as if it just "develops". We've only played with it, but I would like to take it further if the right Bull comes along.

Good luck, and a huge :welcome: to the Mansion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice