Does everyone to think of ordering a new model Little-Looker?

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Guest 1289, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Guest 1289

Guest 1289 Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I have seen those cheap micro cages on ebay and Amazon.
    I assume they are not comfortable as custom made ones. I'd like to go for longer term journey :)

finally, I run across a micro cage on steelworxx.de website.
    I haven't seen any information yet. Maybe someone already contacted Mr. Dietmar?

Reference:
    https://steelworxx.de/Little-Looker-133p.html?xPrioS=o4s6srnp254islm7ku7qaas183

Any other ideas?
    Thanks.

Giveitup and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Funnily enough I was discussing the need for a mini looker 02 yesterday. I have the standard looker 02. This looks like a very good investment. Make sure you get your measurements right before ordering. You may find that the smaller cage sort of squishes things up that warrant a slight change in base ring measurements. I'm still trying to figure this out with a Chinese mini device. Thanks for finding this!

Guest 1289 likes this.
  3. Guest 1289

Guest 1289 Member

Local Time:
    Currently I have Looker 01 and is relatively huge and heavy. In flaccid state I have a lot of room.

Total length 60 mm
    Penisring 35 mm
    A-Ring 42 mm (anatomical)
    Gap between 10 m
    Plug is removable.

I still get an erection quite often and it's fine for me I feel comfortable then it occurs.
    On daily basis, when I am at my place doing chores, I feel locked up :) that's what I expected.
    But I feel a bit nervous when I am outside in public. Looks like I have a spike in my pants :)

In the long run, when I will get used to my life style and my random erection gradually disappears.
    I would like to go for a short cage,

Ideally, If I will have a micro cage and it will be made from Titanium, then would be superb and sexy.

4. Guest 1289

Guest 1289 Member

Local Time:
    I have got an information about Little looker :)

In titanium it is not possible.

The following sizes are possible:

-cage diameter: 35mm -> cage length would be approx 27mm plus ring and gap between cage and ring

-cage diameter 29mm -> cage length would be approx 23mm plus ring and gap between cage and ring

5. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    That’s over $400 US. Yikes.

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Expensive? Yes. But the quality is incredibly good. And you get it made to the exact millimeter to your specification.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Guest 1289

Guest 1289 Member

Local Time:
    I am selling my own Looker 01 now. If anybody is interested to it, please keep in touch.

8. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Wondering if anyone here has invested in one of these yet? I'm still pondering....

9. Sissy H

Sissy H Member

Sales Management/Business Owner
    Illinois near Chicago
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    The Little Looker looks cool, it's on order now. I've had many chastity devices over the years. I just switched to a very inexpensive chinese-made 304 stainless steel micro device (my avatar) that I found on eBay. It is surprisingly the most comfortable device I have ever owned and I am engaging Christopher at Steelwerks Extreme to make a version of it with his locking screw and to also fit the urethral insert from my Schandmaske he made me a few years ago. My micro device seems to be great so far, I have a reasonably sized six and a half inch erect and fairly thick penis. In the micro it is pushed internally between my testicles when the cap is applied and locked. So there's no pulling on a PA any longer and erections just simply can't come to fruition, they are internalized. Plus I love the fact that all you see are my balls and a little cap. It's about the closest I can get to a penectomy without actually having one. Wife makes me dry hump her leg or a pillow and I can still cum but I do not have great pleasure from it, kind of like a ruined orgasm, self imposed. Her goal is to allow me to be more comfortable in a long term extended 24/7 wear; my goal is to not be able to predictably become erect any longer. I guess we will see who gets what they want, hopefully both of us.

diapered_sub and Peter Rabbit like this.
  10. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    I hope it works out for you, sounds great!

11. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Oh, my...:love:

12. softboy

softboy Member

Australia victoria
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    I have a little looker copy from eBay and found it rather comfortable,took an hour or so to settle down.the downside to these is the domed cap,tends to leak when urinating and a bit difficult to wipe clean afterwards.took a couple of wet patches in the front of my pants to discover this problem.

Charles3451 likes this.
  13. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I ended up investing in the steelworxx little looker 02. The fit and comfort level has been very good, and the shift from a larger looker 02 cage to the smaller one has been an improvement for me. Lighter, less visible and generally a more comfortable wear. But interestingly similar to @softboy I have had issues with urinating with fluid remaining in the cap causing damp patches afterward. My guess is that it relates to the angling of the penis in the smaller cage. With the larger cage/longer urethral tube everything stays straight, but with things more scrunched up in the smaller cage it causes this problem. It's a manageable though annoying issue, but overall the improvement of the overall caged experience outweighs the issue for me.

14. sm360

sm360 New member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Does anyone know the cost of these devices on average? I am curious after using the HT nub...

15. diapered_sub

diapered_sub sissy slut of my wife

near Grenoble, France
    Local Time:
    Does anyone have a new feedback to share for this device ? I'm really looking into...

16. Slavestate

Slavestate Junior Member

Local Time:
    Could anyone who owns a Little Looker comment on how/if the urethral tube works? Given that micro devices tend to push the erection back into the body, I'm imagining that having a tube that's even slightly longer than the cage could turn quite painful, but I'd be curious to hear any first-hand experiences.

Any comparison you could make to the Looker 02 would be interesting too, again especially concerning the tube but I'll gladly take any other comments you have on their respective behavior. Your measurements would be of interest too, both cocks and cages.

17. diapered_sub

diapered_sub sissy slut of my wife

near Grenoble, France
    Local Time:
    I can give you some help in a few weeks , I've just ordered it some days ago. For the measurements, I take the same for base ring and cage diameter than my older Revenge. I don't imagine any problem withe urethral tube, it's the same design with the Looker 02, that I've had also in the past without problems.

18. Slavestate

Slavestate Junior Member

Local Time:
    Cool, thank you very much! I know that they are basically the same design, my concern is just that if I extrapolate the behavior shown on this picture of the Holy Trainer Nub from Thumper's review to micro cages in general, I suspect that the tube could turn painful if you go too short. Of course this may be wrong, but given the price I'd be interested in hearing other's experiences before ordering. Hope it works out well for you and looking forward to a report! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice