Dilemma going to doctors

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by richard_derby, Dec 9, 2009.

1. richard_derby

richard_derby Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Any advice would be welcome, I have to visit the doctors next week and have asked my wife if I may be released from my CB6000s for the visit but she has said no to this, the only way I can be released is if I accept being caned before the visit. My dilemma is which would be the most embarrassing, being seen with my chastity device on and having to explain that, or explaining why I have cane marks. Any advice would be much appreciated about doctors visits in chastity etc.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Depends on your doctor, and how close to the time of the visit will be the caning.

3. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    one of our rules since we made a contract up is dr. visits are a need to be released and after be placed back in with punishments:butterfly: good luck i hope this help

4. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I think it depends on how hard the caning is. Assuming there would be noticeable fresh welts for your Dr Appt, I would opt for wearing the CB, with a plastic lock, rather than walk in with welts.

If the Dr feels he needs the CB removed during your exam, you can cut the plastic lock and replace it with your metal one after the exam.

I think the CB is easier to explain, and raises less red flags, than a bunch of cane marks.

ps. I love the way your wife thinks

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Wow, what a dilemma! Dollyanne wonders if the cane marks, depending on how serious they are, could raise the specter of abuse and cause the doctor to contact someone or start a process neither of you would want!

The chastity device, on the other hand, will require some kind of explanation, assuming the doctor examines that area, of course. In this era of rampant infidelity (think Tiger Woods), one might explain that wives are taking extra precautions to prevent it, and besides, it is a turn-on for both of you.

It's too bad there isn't a third option, perhaps removing the chastity, but receiving some punishment (caning?) afterward for doing so. That way, your kink is not exposed to the doctors and nurses. (All of them will hear about it!)

Good luck!

dollyanne

6. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    "It's too bad there isn't a third option, perhaps removing the chastity, but receiving some punishment (caning?) afterward for doing so. That way, your kink is not exposed to the doctors and nurses. (All of them will hear about it!): as dollyanne said i second that :whip: after :butterfly:

7. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    This is probably me being Mr Vanilla but...

Is it really important to do this and include your Doctor and staff to your sexual kinks? By that I mean they are professionals doing a job and I doubt that being locked up during the exam is really that huge a deal. Why not let them avoid wondering how to deal with this?

I doubt you can shock them. But again... Why?

RE the caining marks. You WILL be asked. And the questions like "Do you feel safe at home?" etc are going to be all red flags for abuse. What you consider "fun" is probably not going to pass muster. If you lie and say "I don't know how that happened?" It might be worse then "I'm into Bondage and Discipline and well things got a little out of hand but this 100% ok and what WE are into."

8. mommy's girly boy

mommy's girly boy Junior Member

Electromechanician
    South Africa
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    :party0023: :bukkake: I believe it depends what you are going
    to see your doctor for if it is a normal exam or ilnes related and
    he or she doesnt have to see your sexuality then no worries but
    if you have to go at age 45 and above for prostate milking it might
    be a bit embarising having it on:innocent0003: however at the age that i am
    is it one fantesy that can be interesting instead of using a prostate masager
    my girlfrien send me to the practitioner every 6 months with chastity
    for so called cancer prevention milkings and to embarris me in "in public"
    or at least only at the docters since the are sworn to privacy.:character0074:
    a nice fantasy for me to go to the urologist with a chastity device on.

9. richard_derby

richard_derby Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks to all that have offered advice so far,

to answer a few queries:-

my wife would cane me quite hard and probably the night before so I would have raised weals still the next morning and be well marked from the caning when visiting the doctor.

It is certain that I will require to strip below the waist and almost certain that I will recieve a rectal exam during the doctors visit.

Has anyone else visited the doctors whilst in chastity? was anything said? how did they react?

10. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hate to be a Debbie Downer but.... i'm with Jimi on this. Why subject innocent bystanders to your kinky perversions? Yeah the doctor and his staff are all adults and should be able to handle it...... but you need to replace the word "able" in this sentece with the word "why".

11. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hate to be a Debbie Downer but.... i'm with Jimi on this. Why subject innocent bystanders to your particular kinky perversions? Yeah the doctor and his staff are all adults and should be able to handle it...... but why should they be required to?

Chastity is about depriving you of your ability to have an orgasm. Does your wife really think you're going to jerk off in the doctor's office? If she's so concerned, she could simply drive to and from the doctor's office to be sure you didn't make any stops too or from there to pound your pud.

12. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Exactly. These people are not paid to be forced to be included in your favorite kink. Its not like they are going to say "Oh! Thats really hot." or anything other then thinking "Sheesh... WHY ME?"

13. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Take the cane

like a man. She decides how much cane to administer. Maybe She'll be lenient.

You can always go to a Female doctor who may better understand :)

14. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    to bad that the world just will except wearing chastity devices as every day living
    i could not wear my cb to doctors my wife does unlock me for that
    i could not go with welts either now if your doctor is into punishment himself or into chasttiy play that is different but the chances are they are not

15. perdemption

perdemption Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would imagine the best case is no welts or device. But these people are professionals and have seen things that we may have never even thought of. (People making bad decisions with their body). So if it comes to the situation either is presented in the examination I doubt it would be a problem. Perhaps they may say something, then again, they are more interested in your health than they are in your personal life (unless it is unhealthy).

16. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unless i went to the doctors to have my member checked over I would wear my device to the docs. As said above, the doc don't care about your personal life, just your health. My Doc knew I used to smoke pot (gave it up about 11 months ago now) and didn't bat an eyelid and even said "most people do, heck I did when I was in uni" I was reading up on wearing my collar 24/7 and I read somewhere that someone had to wear one thou the airport. They pre-warned security saying they would most likely set it off. They got wanded down to make sure it was just the collar that set of the alarm and was told "Is it a role play thing? don't worry about it your the 4th slave we have seen in the past hour, Enjoy your flight."

I think its a case that in our own minds with think its not normal but its more and more common then we think. I remember watching somewhere about a bloke who is into the whole TV scene working for a BT call center and they accept him dressing like that to work. He said a few peps gave him odd looks by a few members of staff but the bosses accept it as it didn't interfere with his work.

OK its a diff story if your on call out to customers buildings as you got to display a company image. But I also believe that will change with time.

17. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    A relative worked in the ER and spent a lot of time with patients who had large odd objects up their ass. He said it was just uncomfortable for the Doctors and Nurses who were not into that type of thing.

I think the idea of self humiliation is better done with your mistress of other folks who are into it.

Maybe I am a debbie downer but....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice