Neosteel Arch anticipation and shipping to the US

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by MikeJess, Jun 4, 2019.

1. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Hello everybody. My name is Mike and this is my first post on this forum(I have been watching it pretty long time, however).
    After 6 years of unsuccessful permanent chastity attempts(even though it has always been our dream lifestyle) finally ended when April 2 we placed an order for Neosteel Arch(of course after taking measurements with kit). I have been reading reviews and posts of lucky Arch wearers like AndrewK and Gweny. I'm happy for them and people like them. And seeing their success I decided to give a shot on Neosteel Arch.
    I admire all people who are able to live in a permanent inescapable chastity and obviously want to be of them. We once tried to go with FancySteel and man, that was total disappointment for us. I could easily slip out of it and back. After that, permanent chastity went to bucket list again for a long time.
    There are indeed many great devices, but Arch seems very solid to me.
    So long story short, after 6 weeks of great anticipation and not hearing from Mr. Mende I got worried and emailed him. Some time later Mr. Mende responded and told that there was some sort of a mistake and hip band was shorter or whatever, but lucky me, he found another hip band in his showroom which is the same circumference as in my order but without d rings and has already shipped it with DHL May 24. He advised to try it on and give him feedback before he ships the one on production with D rings. He also advised that if not this hip band in his showroom I have had to wait another super long time.
    So whatever is there inside the package I just can't wait to try it on, however with the tracking number it shows this sort of information:
    Su, 26.05.2019 15:45 Rodgau, Germany
    The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Sa, 25.05.2019 05:03 Neuwied, Germany
    The shipment has been processed in the parcel center
    Fr, 24.05.2019 08:35 --
    The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet

So it is June 3 and I have no clue what is going on with my belt. I'm worried and read some horror stories about German mail failures. What should I do? Maybe call DHL? Or is it too early to worry about it? I read somewhere that there is pretty big backlog and it requires pretty long time to clear the US customs.
    I live in LA. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

P.S. sorry for big text.

Reg. Mike

cblover2 likes this.
  2. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    Update: June 5 and still nothing. Tracking number is useless too.
    Getting super anxious..

3. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    Ok. Today I contacted DHL in Germany and they told me that it is possible the package got lost because there was no status update for more than 5 days.
    They said only shipper can contact them after which they will start investigating the issue.
    Knowing Mr.Mendes response time and this whole investigation things tells me it is going to take another "forever".
    Sooo frustrated..

4. John

John Member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    What a frustrating the parcel got lost. I so seldom happens. DHL are usually pretty fast

5. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    That's funny! Everything I ever had shipped by DHL either got lost or was delayed for weeks. They are a bunch of amateurs!

6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Apparently it not the same in every country prefer UPS

7. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    So this morning my dismay went away when I saw an update in tracking number. YAY!
    It showed updates on both websites USPS and DHL.

USPS says:
    GERMANY, FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through a facility in FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY at 11:36 am on June 7, 2019.

DHL says:
    Fr, 07.06.2019 02:36 IPZ-Ffm, Germany
    The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.
    Su, 26.05.2019 15:45 Rodgau, Germany
    The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Sa, 25.05.2019 05:03 Neuwied, Germany
    The shipment has been processed in the parcel center
    Fr, 24.05.2019 08:35 --
    The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet

Not sure if my calling them changed something or it was ordinary delay usual for german post but at least I know that my belt is coming soon.
    Can't wait! I will post a review once it arrives.

8. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    Yes, at first I thought that it is the same DHL, but no, it is different. It is part of German Post(like our USPS) and they own stocks of DHL in Germany which they use for international delivery.

I agree. It is especially bad when people like us are awaiting these type of deliveries. The thing is not only the value, the wait time is the utmost concern here.
    I looked up google maps and distance from Rodgau to Frankfurt is 30 min drive. It took them 13 days just to move between those 2 destinations.
    But luckily it is not at DHL possession anymore and USPS works pretty smooth in my area.

9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    True! When you mention it DHL uses the regular local post. What I meant was DHL express

QUOTE="MikeJess, post: 330099, member: 61646"]Yes, at first I thought that it is the same DHL, but no, it is different. It is part of German Post(like our USPS) and they own stocks of DHL in Germany which they use for international delivery.

I agree. It is especially bad when people like us are awaiting these type of deliveries. The thing is not only the value, the wait time is the utmost concern here.
    I looked up google maps and distance from Rodgau to Frankfurt is 30 min drive. It took them 13 days just to move between those 2 destinations.
    But luckily it is not at DHL possession anymore and USPS works pretty smooth in my area.[/QUOTE]

10. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I'm currently tracking a Neosteel part that Dr Mende adjusted for me. It took 13 days to reach the United States and is now somewhere between New Jersey and California.

The exact same thing happened with the original belt shipment.

"Air mail" is apparently code for horse-drawn carriage.

11. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    With this much delay I would say it is coming by boat,lol.
    Apparently, Im stuck in another phase of this crappy DHL thing.
    USPS says:
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
    Jun 07 11:36 am

It is now almost June 11 and still nothing. Lack of information is so annoying. I can't believe this is the best carrier in such a developed country as Germany. Or maybe I should have asked Mr. Mende about more expensive delivery method.
    Anyway, I hope after all this frustration the belt will fit as is with nothing else required.
    Sending back and waiting another piece to come again seems like a nightmare, lol

John likes this.
  12. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    My part arrived yesterday. 19 days total.

You can ask for faster shipping. It is a LOT more expensive.

John likes this.
  13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Have you tried to sleep in neosteel arch? How does it feel?

14. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    Congrats. Happy for you. Hope you got what you expected.
    The same thing is happening to me. It just says "in transit to next facility". Nothing more.
    Apparently Mr.Mende sent our parts at the same day, but your got lucky, maybe because less weight or something else. I assume if you got it 6 days after reaching US Customs, mine may be here on Monday. It will be 7 days after reaching USA.
    Fingers crossed

15. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    Update

The belt arrived in LA 18th of June. After reading Mr. Mendes instructions carefully I bent the belt a bit and tried it on. First day I wore it for 12 hours with absolute comfort. The next day I wore it for some 18 hours and then went fulltime till June 27. All I can say is WOW! This belt is indeed very secure and comfortable. Even in the loosest settings it is impossible to pull out. My only concern for now is pressure on pubic bone. But I'm kinda figuring that out now thanks for incredible thread of Andrew. I had to put out the belt because for the first few days wearing it I didn't bend the fastening shield thus resulting in a huge pain on the pubic bone and some painful sores around my penis where the cage sits. In addition I was wearing it in the loosest settings which is not right thing to do because it causes chaffing and sore points while moving around. I realized that it has to be very, very tight. Today I tried it on again after getting an email from Mr. Mende with detailed instructions how to bend the fastening shield and I tried the belt in the tightest position. Man, I can now sit for a longer periods than before without any discomfort. Moving your position helps.
    It is amazing! Me and my KH were waiting this moment for so long-true inescapable chastity.
    I will update with some photos later.

Beck and Chaste J. like this.
  16. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    I'm sleeping in it ever since it came to me, except first 2 days and last 2 days. In short I have been wearing it for for some 7 days without putting it out at all. It is comfortable during sleep.

Chaste J. likes this.
  17. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    MikeJess, can you elaborate on how you were told to/how you bent the front of the belt/ the shield? I am facing a similar situation with pressure on the pubic bone.

18. b173325

b173325 New member

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Neosteel doesn't fit well too

19. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    I did some more adjustments to the front and made it way more comfortable. I'll post pictures showing measurements when I can.

20. TheMonarchsPyramid

TheMonarchsPyramid New member

EU
    Local Time:
    Please, keep us updated. I'd like to know, how you made it work. I had 2 ns belts so far, and unfortunately it didn't work out for me. =( Thanks.

21. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    Hello. Sorry for late answer. I was a bit busy with my business(the whole new experience with my neosteel on me at all times;))

I would better paste what Mr. Mende told me but to be honest I figured this out myself. It was very easy to adjust to my body. Here is what Mr. Mende told me:
    "You will have to give your body time to get used to wearing your “The ARCH” of course.

But some beding will be necessary for the perfect fit.

By bending the fastening sheet in front following the upper bow of the penis tube will change the angle of the penis tube to your body. This will reduce the pressure of the oval opening against your pubic area.

See for example the attached picture of the bending of a sports CB. You see that you will have to bend the upper end back in the opposite direction that it is parallel to the hipband for the locking. This way you get an S-shaped fastening sheet.

Also you see that it is important to give enough space for the lock that the key can be inserted. Also have in mind that you can turn the lock for this to the side a bit.
    Best you lock and open your CB after your bending work first without your body in the belt"

I'm on my neosteel 24/7 and I never feel it during my daily activities. I can sit for any time you wish. Last time I drove with my wife from LA to SF with my neosteel. I noticed that 5 minute break going out of car every 2-3 hours made trick for me. But when I'm home I can sit for any amount of time. When It gets uncomfortable I just put one my foot under the belt which lifts tube a little bit up and 5 minutes in that position gives me additional 2-3 hours of comfort. Hope this helps, I will upload photos now.

22. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    It is indeed very comfortable. I'm on it ever since it arrived in my mail(only small breaks during break in period). Now I don't feel discomfort while running, swimming, at the office whatsoever

23. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    Here are my pics. Yummy;)

Attached Files:

24. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for not keeping updated, I was busy and to be honest I was checking this website often, but didn't see that much interest and that is why gave up posting here. Just was enjoying my everyday life with my neosteel:);)
    I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work for you, but I would suggest if you made correct measurements to keep trying it on. Let me know if you need help in some particular matter.

25. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    I'm glad that it worked for you. This device is true piece of art! I never could imagine that I will be able to put it on and keep it there indefinitely out of box

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice