journey thru the rocks.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bitchmadam, Nov 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    "boy" did do good by helping me in the kitchen making soup and making sure the kids were doing what was asked of them. he did well there and i did end up staying home. ( i told my kids in the am after them making me feel like shit i was not coming home that i will c them later this weekend)
    just b/c i felt i wanted to be in my own bed.
    so i enjoyed "boy" taking control of the kids and treated them as if i was not there. :love0059:
    then the night began after they went to bed as normal "boy" was pleasing me. :character0100: i then took out some toys and cuffs. ordered him around what to do and how. i then put on my strap-on and told him down on your stomach and used a different dildo then took him with the strap-on.
    after a while "boy' asked if madam would like to try other positions and i said like what? he suggested the more modern way ' missionary ' style, so we tried it.
    then we talked during the time, "boy" just coming up with suggestions then i made choices from them and i did not allow him to touch me. :sign0066:
    i started to play with him in the cb and he said i was being a big tease. i said "YES and i enjoy that boy. you did not address that correctly"
    he then rephrased it correctly. i decided to take 1/2 of the cb off and stroked him and played with my(his) balls and kept reminding him who is in-charge.
    he responded "yes you madam only you":happy0158:
    i stroked him till he was about to finish then stopped i did that many times over. then i let boy finish all over himself w/me guiding to where i wanted it to spray :jerkit:
    finding out he got sores from the ring of the cb so i being a considerate madam i have let him out for now.
    today we had some (little) time again to ourselves and i played with him and stroked him till he was about to finish
    then stop. teasing is my game!:heart: then he gave me an orgasm and then i wanted him to finish his own self and he did not. :danger:
    which leads us to tonight is he getting any fun or just cold shoulder? wait and see:butterfly:

2. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    i have been having trouble getting boy to lock up again he claims" he has sores and i have not looked to confirm i take his word at times but i think it is time for me to look my self later when we get home.:butterfly:

3. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    also hopefully we will get our camera back and pictures will be posted on the fashion show that boy will have to redo YAY:party0011: :butterfly:

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Madam just needs to pick it up. My mom should have her camera come in today. If all else fails, use the cell phones.

5. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    i have the camera and posting will be coming tonight or tomorrow but b/4 thurs :anim_65: and more clothes were bought:butterfly:

6. madamsboy

Local Time:
    not tonight, drama going on here. Not my fault either!

7. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    you are correct but i still tryied to get him to but he wouldn't i guess punishment is needed don't you? :rules::butterfly:

8. madamsboy

Local Time:
    it was time for bed. I still have to be awake at work ya know. How else can i be on the mansion all day:happy0011:

9. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    you call that work i call that fun

10. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I am AT work. that doesn't mean I am doing work...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice