A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    we should try to catch a chat at that time i most normally can't sleep so i am up but i forget to log in:butterfly: :(

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    I don't want to jump the gun, because while the idea has been discussed, nothing has been confirmed. We need to work the "kinks" out, so to speak. :anim_63:

Wow, this has been a crazy busy week so far. Pet and I have had no time to play :sad0137: I plan to make up for that tonight. Hopefully he hasn't had too hard of a work day. I'm so in the mood for some fun.

I really hope tomorrow I have a fabulous story to write! Take care everyone and have a very enjoyable evening!

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    You mean you don't already? DOH!! Did I say that out loud? LOL sorry Goddess Jen had to give you a little bit of crap. Seriously just stopping in to say hello.

Mistress Watchful-
    You kill me. I had to laugh at this one.

4. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    That's ok, sweetie....you're allowed. You know, so much has happened over the last 24 hours that I don't even know where to begin. But I can say with certainty that I've never felt so blessed to have such wonderful and caring friends in my life. :love0028: I'll post more when I my head stops spinning. I'm trying to get my thoughts together, and still I'm having an internal fight with myself. It's quite confusing. But, I know I have friends that will help me out. Lots to do. Big hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo :manga_blowkiss:

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Relax Goddess, let the dust settle then your head will be at peace. Stop the internal fight you already have the information you need so it is time to smile, move forward, and enjoy life to the fullest!

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    :sign0006:I am always looking for another good example of being obtuse. Is this one?

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Not at all, Cindy. I'm sorry to talk so "encrypted". I'm just having some internal struggles at the moment. I have a friend who's sick and I'm trying to help her any way I possibly can.
    It's much better today!!! Thank you, my dear friend.

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Let's see.....

Our days have been filled with work, and our nights have been filled with preparations for Christmas. It's been rather boring and this f-ing sucks!!! Pet and I went out to dinner with some friends last night and I was already to get busy when we got back. Well, we ended up having 1 few many cocktails and by the time our guests left we were so tired we ended up just passing out. So much for our play time.:sad0064:

My pet has decided to sell his saltwater tank. Now, you have to understand what this whole setup he has. He's worked on this tank for 4 years. Gone thru many different tanks, built different stands..to get it JUST right. :sign0095: Well, he's finally got it to a great place. Corals are growing, fish are uber happy, he started selling off some of his corals because they were ready to harvest. He comes home after work about a week ago and tells me he's going to sell it. I've always thought he had a bit of ADD or something. When he finds a new hobby or project, he learns everything he possibly can about it, perfects it, then gets tired of it. I'm kinda sad to see it go. It's a beautiful tank and adds such a nice touch to our great room. Know what? I should post a picture so you can see it....I think I'll do just that.

Anyway, that's what's been happening here. Not a whole lot. I have got to get my arse in gear and start Christmas shopping. I'm just terrible!!!

Oooo..there is one really awesome thing going on right now. Mr. Xcite and I got to meet each other IRL!!:happy0030: He's super cool and we have so much in common!! I've talked to his Goddess on the phone and we're planning on meeting very soon. I'm so friggin excited!!! To have a couple that we can just hang out with, do kid stuff with, and then have adult time together with is just wonderful!

So, that's about it. Pet and I WILL be having some play time tonight, dammit! Goddess has spoken!! hehe.

Here is pet's tank. Goodbye, fish. Thanks for keeping my pet so entertained for the past 5 years. I'm sorry to see you go and I know you're all going to a nice new home. :fish:

Attached Files:

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    It seems so funny that this site is dedicated to idea of chastity and servicing of our Goddesses/Mistresses/Wives yet the common theme right now, especially with the business of the holidays is no play time. I agree with you this sucks!

Those pictures of your fish and tank life are absolutely incredible. I sure wish money was of no object because I would be all over coming to take those off your hands.

We share the excitement of meeting sometime soon, as well. I eluded to this on my thread but now that you have let the cat out of the bag well a big public hello to you and your pet from me and my Goddess.

10. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    It really does blow and not in a good way!! He's answering a kajilion *yes, that's a word* emails about his tank and trying to get ready for the holiday our kink has had to take a back seat. He belongs to a site that is all about saltwater tanks. It's much like this one and when his peeps heard he was selling, it's been non stop people coming into our house. Which means I've got to keep our little chicklet busy so she doesn't "steal the show". She just loves daddy's tank and starts talking to the people about how much she loves to feed the fish and so on. UGH!!!! Looks like I'm just going to have to tie him up and make him start getting back into sub mindset. Don't think he'll object too much. Oh, and I'm sorry about the "outing" of us. LOL!!! I got so excited to share the news about meeting the both of you!!

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I think I'm getting one mother of a cold. :sad0147:

12. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Oh No, Colds suck.
    Hot Black Current Cordial with lemon and a dirty shot of vodka in a pint glas.. Does wonders for me :)

13. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hot milk, honey and a drop of whisky works for me Goddess Jen :)

Hope you feel better soon

Amber

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Paracetamol and ignore it! :anim_25:

15. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    This is so funny....3 different suggestions from my bestest British friends. 2 have something to do with alcohol and the other I've never heard of. That Black Current Cordial sounds so good. Do I have to have a cold to partake in that one?

16. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It can be drunk without a cold. I discovered it when I had a cold and since fell in love with it and drink it quite often :)

Oh and Paracetamol are just a pain killer, according to good old wikipedia you might know it as acetaminophen.

17. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Goddess Jen,

Buy a hand of fresh ginger root, slice it and boil it a large pot of water for at least 20 minutes, but longer is better. Add honey to taste, it will warm you from the inside out on a cold Winter's day.

You can experiment with the recipe using additional boiled fruits like lemon or red dates, pears, etc, but it's the ginger that warms you up.

From Canada via the Orient.

Safety moment.... too much alcohol or tylenol or Parmacetamol messes with your liver.

18. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I just bury myself under a ton of blankets and boil it out overnight. a steaming hot shower also helps. No time available to be home sick, gotta be always ready.

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for all your suggestions!! I feel icky, but I'm taking MW's advice and just saying screw it. I've decided to just ignore it. Pet and I had such a fun time tonight!!! Let's recap..... We got out of the shower and I had him rub me down from head to toe with lotion. Friggin winters in Chicago totally suck!!! They do such a number on my skin. After I was all nice and lubed up:jumping0046:, I had him lay down face up on the bed. I got some rope and did a little tie up around his balls. Hmmm..let's see if I can explain this. After I tied them up at the base I took one end and tied it around his ankle and did the same thing to the other end. So he had to have his knees bent and pulled up to his body. Whenever he tried to straighten out his legs he got a very firm tug on the boys. We did a little 69 action which drove him crazy!! I kept telling him that I may let him cum, but I've heard that it hurts like hell. I stopped giving him head, told him to grab his cock and tug away. I told him he could cum if he wanted, but it was going to hurt. I have to say watching him stroke his dick totally sent me over the edge. It was so incredibly hot!! He decided that it was worth the risk and came like I have NEVER seen. He was practically screaming...at one point I got a bit concerned, but he was ok in the end. He said it was the strangest orgasm he'd ever had. Whatever, mine was just fantastic!! :love:

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ooops - yeah sorry, forgot you call it something daft! I had that discussion with Ms Michelle in November.

I swear by it, take it when I get the slightest tingle and tell the cold to bugger off! I'm a mother, we can't take a day off sick... I don't do ill!!! (Ok, maybe once a year, but that's it!)

21. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I've done this too, plus rubbing his boys with a bit od Ralgex (=IcyHot in USA). And tickling the soles of his feet so if he moves them....

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Way to power through that cold with mind over matter! *high fives* :party-075:

23. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm feeling so much better today!!!! Yeah for me!!! I kicked that cold right in the arse!!!

Is it me? Or are there a whole lotta crazy things goin on round here? OK, maybe not crazy as in "bad", but crazy as in "super exciting"?

1st: There's talk of a gathering in London. Do you know how badly I want to go to this? The opportunity to travel to a place I've dreamed about? Plus, the chance to meet some of you, would be a highlight of my life. I have become friends with quite a few of you over there. But see, here's the thing. I would have to come alone. Pet would have to stay and take care of our daughter. I wonder how he would feel about that? Wait, I KNOW how he'd feel about that! He's never visited England either, and we've talked about making a trip over there. Many things to think about.

2nd: There's talk of a gathering in Chicago/or close to. Now this one, I could and would make in a heartbeat! Just have to know when, where, and how (OK, not how) and I'm there!

3rd: Me, Mike, John, and his Goddess are planning an outing together right after Christmas with the kiddos. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to meet his lovely wife and talk about everything...and nothing at the same time.

4th: Christmas is only 8 days away!!!!:confused0068: And I love presents!! Giving presents is the highlight of my Christmas. All year long when someone mentions something that they'd like I write it down on a slip of paper I keep in my purse. That way I always know something to get for them. I love when someone opens their gift and says, "Hey, I remember when we saw this." Or, "I told you this months ago!" Yeah, I know...I'm cool like that. :character0180:

There's so much going on! I'm getting that overwhelmed feeling, but it's not a bad thing this time. Just lots to take care of. Alright, I've written enough. I have to start making arrangements for a passport. I don't have one, and I need to be prepared just in case. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! :love0063

24. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    lately i can barely keep up with the volume of posts on CM.

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm SO glad you're feeling so much better! :manga_cheer:

I went to the Fall Gathering without my pet and felt pretty much at home there (I did have one moment of home-sickness, but a girlie chat with Rachel sorted me out!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice