Occasional Tip Abrasion

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Locked4Her999, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Locked4Her999

Locked4Her999 Member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    I typically am locked for a week at a time in HT3. We are looking to upgrade to metal at some point with some form of bars so that cleaning is possible without removing the device.

One issue we are unsure about is what I call "Tip Irritation". Occasionally, the tip of my penis is pushed through the "pee hole" of the HT3 far enough to where if I am sitting in the right position, it rubs on my pants and hurts. I am sure most here can relate.

Will this be a worse issue if we were to go to a Jailbird or similar device where the bars continue across the head? In fact, it seems most open designs leave the tip exposed in some way. The option we are looking at given my logic above is the Rigid Model 1 because it has a cap over the head. This would seem to eliminate the "tip irritation" issue while still being a more open cage.

Is "Tip Irritation" an issue for any of you? Is there any advice/feedback on working through this choice considering my thoughts above?

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    my little cage that I wear at nite time is like that and thats why I dont have to wear it in the day time. I wear another one in the daytime that dont do that. A man on here told me to put a little rubber thingy on the pee hole bit and that stops it but it stops you peeing as well. thats why I only wears it at nite cos I dont have to pee then.

NylonAddictTv likes this.
  3. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Rubbing against the tip is a normal problem. Wearing soft underwear helps. most of my thongs are comfortable but the lace types so tend to rub a bit.

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    i find that boxer briefs with a pouch eliminates 90% of this problem.
    i tried stuffing the tip with something, but forgot to remove it once when peeing... what a mess.
    pants where the cage does not ride side to side at the crotch helps. as does keeping everything together and close to the body with the boxer briefs

Giveitup likes this.
  5. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    Some devices account for tip irritation by trying to lessen or eliminate it through good design. The bars at the front of the Mature Metal devices seem to do a really good job of preventing that kind of irritation from my own experience so far with the Watchful Mistress. There are two sets of bars in the front. the ones touching you and the ones over them running cross-ways above them not touching you. This adds a bit of a gap and barrier before something like rough clothing could contact the head. I've heard of people closing the gap in between the metal bars of Chinese style devices by bending them in towards one another which I've read seems to help prevent the tip protruding as badly (if at all). I hope this helps.

6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Tight soft underwear is key. I wear denim most days and have zero tip irritation. I wear a MM jailbird and love the openness of it.

7. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    I always had this problem with a HT2 too. Personally, having made my self a correctly fitting ‘stainless bar’ cage I’d never go back. Easy to clean, quick to dry, doesn’t smell, no drips, no pitching and as secure as a ball-trap device can be.
    I used to keep a cotton bud handy to poke it back in but not ideal! Also trunks and not fitted undies helped too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice