Alpha Male seeking help submitting

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bottomholedump, Apr 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    With no keyholder I can't explore my limits right now. But I suspect a similar limit may be found in me, thus no interest in longterm chastity.

2. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    #27 Dipstick, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Maybe I misunderstand your use of the word "request" but at work the difference is clear. An example is below.

A supervisor requests someone to work overtime. That person chooses whether or not to do it. Refusal carries no consequences. No reprisal can be meted out if they decline to perform the request.

A supervisor commands someone to work overtime as no one to relieve them can be found. Refusal carries the direct consequence of being fired. I have observed no one take this route yet.

Your "requests" sound like gently framed commands if refusal carries disciplinary action. A command or demand can be refused the exact same as a request, the only difference is the presence of a known or unknown consequence.

If a request has a punishment or carries a serious consequence how is it a request not a command or demand?

Coercion isn't a good faith request.

bottomholedump and Breathe like this.
  3. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    This discussion was not what I hoped it was. It seems to OP is mainly a Dom and doesn't want to change.

Rather than hijack it, I may try to start another one that is more aimed at a problem I am having.

Breathe likes this.
  4. bottomholedump

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    There was so much learned and so much gained and so much that transpired in a very small amount of time I truly dont wish to write a novel. a shorter verision would be my realisation in order to survive as a submissive my brain turns off all deep feeling and emotion, everything is burried, im meerly a meat puppet; anything displayed is affectatious and for the Doms entertainment. many other lessons were learned too such as mu unique genital anatomy didnt allow for sustained caging without repeated damage to the skin even after utilizing several methods and approaches. these are but a few of many, much more i could write if i wanted to spend the time. i offered longer short term play to my partner for me wearing the cage 7 days or less and she declined citing her knowledge of how much i dislike being submissive.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Totally agree! I have only had 2 edging seasons in just under 3 years from madam, the only sexual stimulation I get is anal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice