Bar-Pic UP

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by GripOfChaos, Jun 20, 2016.

1. GripOfChaos

GripOfChaos Chaste for her

Austria WIen
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    It was last weekend when we decided to go out to a bar in our city. Both of us had a fantasy of her flirting with other men or at least turning some heads, so she dressed the part. I watched her slip in her favorite sheer lacy black Bra and panties. She hesitated a moment looking in her wardrobe. After scanning her cloth, she grinned mischievously and put on a lacy black garterbelt with hold up stockings. Then she pulled out her short fake leather mini-skirt that just covered the top of her Stockings when she was standing. She bent over to rummage through her tops, which presented me with a wonderful view of her ass, as the skirt lifted enough to see a third of her ass checks and displayed her sheer panties to me. She did not find any top to match her outfit so she put on a black blouse that was a little see through in the right light and matched her outfit perfectly.

“Like what you see?” she said while smiling at me. “Sure do,” I said grinning at her.

“Well you can only look tonight; I want to flirt with some handsome men at the bar.” She teased while rummaging through our toy drawer.

She must have seen my confused look because she grabbed something and said “And to make sure you behave…” She threw our CB6000s chastity belt to me.

“Do I have to?” I weekly protested. She just grinned “Just for that comment you will stay in it the whole next week, care to comment some more?”

“No honey.” I replied as I dropped my pants and boxer briefs. She kneeled down in front of me and began locking me in the chastity belt. She hooked the lock through and looked up at me.

“I won’t need our little boy dick this weekend. At best we will find a handsome Stud to take home and if we don’t, your tongue will do.” She said, took my cage in her mouth for a little frustration BJ and clicked the lock shut.

“Now get dressed. I want to get going,” she told me, while putting the key to my locked cock on a chain around her neck.

I got dressed in Jeans, a black shirt and black shoes, while my girl choose to put on her 4-inch fuck-me Heels.

We got going taking the metro to the inner city. Already she was turning heads left and right. Everybody was looking at her ass and cleavage, as she had not buttoned it at all to the top.

While my girl is not shy at home, she is so in public. She did not really notice that she was the center of attention, especially as we stood up as we arrived at the station. I saw the eyes of a guy who was ogling her butt widen and I was sure he was just flashed a little ass.

We walked a little way to the bar and went in right away. It was not full but the definitely was a crowd, mostly men drinking, just a few women sitting with groups. As we entered, I noticed some people looking my girl up and down, pointing her out to others. We found an open space at the bar and sat down on the stools there while ordering some cocktails.

The cocktails were tasty and Lena finished hers fast, mainly because she was nervous about flirting I think. She was about to order another one when the female Bartender put a Sex on the beach on front of her saying “From the handsome guy at the end of the bar” with a little jealousy in her voice. Lena looked over his way. He was a little taller than I was with light brown hair and a medium stubble bearded. He had an athletic build, definitely more muscular than I had and was wearing a white Dress-shirt with a tie and black suit pants. He smiled and raised his glass at her. She smiled back shyly, tucking her hair behind her ear and raised her cocktail at him. She took a sip and looked at me. “He’s devilishly handsome don’t you think?” “Well,… yeah… maybe…” I stammered.

As we were talking the handsome guy used the opportunity to slip in an empty bar space next to Lena. “Hi there gorgeous. My names Kris, what’s your name?” he said cheekily. My girl turned to him with wide eyes “Hey Kris” she stammered “My names Lena, nice to meet you” she extended her hand to him. “The pleasure is mine,” he said taking her hand and planting a little Kiss on it.

“I am Mike, nice to meet you,” I said looking at him. He looked up at me and nodded. “So are you here to meet friends?” Kris said looking Lena in the eyes. “No we are just here to have a little fun,” she said shyly glancing at me. The next half hour he kept talking to my girl making her laugh and generally have a good time all the time slipping in questions that were definitely aimed at getting to know if she was available.

When he ordered the next round of drinks for him and Lena, I saw him putting his hand on her leg a little above her knee. I knew she noticed as she tensed up a little just to relax a moment later, leaving his hand were it was. He gradually leaned in closer to her talking more softly, getting a giggle out of her now and then. I just sat there watching him charm my girl in front of me. My dick got as big as it could in its cage, thou I was nervous as hell not knowing what to do. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear, she tucked her hair behind her ear to better hear him over the bar noise and I saw the hairs on her neck stand up when she felt Krises breath near her ear. I saw him moving his hand a little further up her leg and noticed how Lena opened her legs a little more. He leaned back and says “my god you are just so sexy” while he moved his hand up her blouse and opened the top button, revealing the top of her bra as the blouse opens a little more.

I looked around the bar and noticed how ever man near us was watching what was going on between Lena and Kris, some obviously adjusting their cocks as they are getting turned on.

“Should we open another one or take this somewhere more private?” I heard Kris say. As I turned my head back to them, I see him grinning at me smugly. Lena took another sip of her drink and while looking Kris in the eyes stuck her breast out towards him. I saw him undo another button and open her blouse even more. Now there was no doubt every man was looking at Lena’s Exposed sheer Bra getting a little treat as the light of the bar made her nipples really visible through the fabric.

I feet her nervousness as she put her hand on my knee to reassure herself I am there with her. I put mine on top and gave it a little squeeze to let her know I am ok with how things were going. She turned a little towards me and flashed me a smile, I noticed how hard her nipples are but the next moment she turned back to Kris.

Immediately when she looked at him again I saw Kris lean in. Lena closed her eyes and opened her mouth a little. At the same time, Kris leaned ever closer suddenly taking Lena’s hand and putting it on his crotch. Just moments before their lips meet I saw her Eyes open in shock and she let out a low moan that got abruptly broken off as their lips meet and Kris stuck his tongue down her throat.

My girl was making out with this handsome guy in front of me as if she never had better. The hand on my knee led and went straight for his crotch. His bulge was huge and my girl’s hands were all over it as she moaned into his mouth. Kris slowly broke the kiss to lightly nibble on her neck (which I know gets her hot like nothing else) I then heard him whisper a little louder than necessary in her ear “Nod if you are ready to go”.

Lena broke away a little taking a sip from her cocktail, one hand still resting on Kris’s dick. She looked at his bulge, up at his lips and then in his eyes and nods.

She turned to me, I saw the lust in her eyes as she hurriedly said, “Honey pay for the drinks and order us two shots to go”.

Kris grabbed her hand and led her away without a word. I hurried to pay trying to keep my eyes on them. I paid for ours and Kris’s drinks as the bartender said someone had to pay as he just left with my girl. I noticed every guy watching Kris leave with my girl in tow, seeing their jealousy of him and then the pity and the snickering as they looked at me. I took the shots I ordered and hurried after Lena and Kris seeing them enter a Hotel lobby across the street. I finally caught up with them in the elevator where they were making out heavily, Kris pinning my girl to the wall. Lena was obviously grinding her crotch against the bulge on the front of Kris’s pants. They stopped for a moment and took the shots from me. Lena put hers between her breasts. Kris held his over Lena’s head telling her to open her mouth. She did as she was told and he poured the shot in her mouth, spilling some on her cleavage. Kris took the shot from between her breasts, downed it and punched a floor button causing the doors to close and the elevator to move up. They continued to kiss and Lena wrapped one of her legs around Kris’s waist. He immediately grabbed her ass to hold her up and get to feel.

Fumbling a Key out of his pocket and throwing it to me, he said, “Room 624, leave the door open and sit in the corner understand that?”

Looking at the Key and back at Kris who did not even bother to look at me I said yes and got out of the elevator as soon as it stopped on the floor Kris punched in.

Lena did not even look up, she just continued to kiss and grind with Kris, panting a little and moaning every time his crotch pushed against hers.

I found the room 20 meters from the elevator, still hearing Lena’s moans. I unlocked the door and left it open as instructed. As I turned on the light is saw a standard hotel room and a little chair in the corner where I sat down.

5 minutes that felt like days later Lena entered in front of Kris, as I looked at her I notice her shirts was missing. She walked in with her bra exposed, nipples hard from the action she got, hips swaying a little to give a nice show for Kris who followed her in.

“Get on your knees with your back to the cuck.” Kris said, for the first time defining my role for the night.

He got in front of her, Lena and I both noticed how massive his cock bulge is in the better light of the hotel room.

“You can rub your face on it girl,” Kris said grinning as Lena immediately did so, moaning against his crotch. ”Good girl” he added with a smirk.

She moved her hand up to put her hair in a ponytail and started to French kiss the front of Kris’s trousers. Kris took her new Ponytail and wrapped it in his hand, guiding her face where he wanted. Little trails of spit covered the outline of Kris’s massive cock.

I fidgeted a little in my chair, as my chastity belt is got uncomfortable at this sight.

“Stay still cuck and not a sound or I’ll throw you out and you don’t get to watch” Kris said while looking sternly at me. Switching to looking at Lena he said to her “You want my cock don’t you?”

I tried to stay as still as possible as Lena looked up and moans,” Yes please, I need a real big cock” Licking her lips she added “more than anything.”

Kris let go of her hair and said, “Who’s big cock do you need” while undoing his belt. “Yours sir, the only big cock in this room, the only cock I care about”. I could not believe my normally shy girl utter those words and adding the remark that implied I have a small cock.

“Hold your hair up” Kris ordered and fixed his belt around Lena’s neck like a leash.

Kris held the belt with one hand opening his pants with the other and stepping out of them. Then he pulled down his boxers in front of Lena’s face. His cock sprang out and hit Lena’s face with a thud causing her to gasp. Lena’s jaw dropped and she let out a little moan. As I saw his cock I was in awe, he must at least be 9 inches maybe bigger, that is twice as big as my dick would get if it were not for the cage.

Lena reached up with both her hands and altered between trailing little kisses from Kris’s balls to his cock head, licking his cock up and down and sucking on his head. All the while, her hands roamed his length and massaged his balls.

ugams, taped2, Bear20 and 4 others like this.
  2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    off to a GREAT start!

taped2 and GripOfChaos like this.
  3. GripOfChaos

GripOfChaos Chaste for her

Austria WIen
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Part 2

“She seems to like it don’t you think so too?” Chris said smirking while looking at me. “Yes I think so too” I said feeling like a bystander as my girl caressed his throbbing member like she couldn’t get enough of it.

“We should ask her maybe. How do you like my cock little slut?” he Said while grabbing her hair and turning her face to look him in the eyes.

As Chris pulled her mouth away from his cock, a trail of spit still connecting her lips to his shining wet cockhead, she licked her lips and answered in a near moaning tone “I love it sir, it’s so big and hard. It’s how every cock should be.”

“Oh you are right little Slut, but sadly some men have small cocks, not fit to please beautiful women like you.” He said with lust in his voice, and added “but that’s what cock cages are for” with a look at me.

He let go of her hair and pulled on the belt around her neck to get her back to his cock. She immediately started sucking on the first few inches of it again, as far as she could take it, and used her hands to stimulate the rest of his dick.

“Time for a little position change I think. Cuck get naked, Slut get out of your skirt, bra and panties.” Chris said while getting naked himself.

We both obeyed his command as if we were used to it, his voice having such an awesome authority over us.

As I was removing my underwear I heard a little giggle from the side and turned my head to see Lena standing in front of Chris, his hands on her breast playing with her nipples and his cock between her legs, sticking out the other side right under her beautiful round ass.

“Well I can see cucki likes the show and why you need another man to take care of you. Doesn’t look like much Is filling that short cage” Chris commented. As Lena turned her head to look at me he Started kissing her neck behind her ear and simultaneously let his right hand glide down to her pussy. She looked at me with half open mouth, her eyes beaming with lust and let out a low moan, then said “I definitely need you to take care of me, he can’t in his cage and I thirst for cock, fingers and tongue can only get you so far.”

Without looking at me Chris commanded: “get on the bed cucky and slut.” he bit her lightly in the neck forcing her to moan again “get your pussy over his face. He will get you nice and wet for me.”

We took the positions as ordered. I laid down on the bed and my girl stepped over me looking down with a grin before lowering her pussy slowly down to my face. It was already dripping and some droplets hit my face as she was getting lower. As soon as Lena’s beautiful pussy was in reach I started eating her out to the best of my abilities, using my hands to spread her ass cheeks and get better access. “mhhhhm, yeah honey you know how to eat out a girl” Lena moaned as she lightly rocked back and forth on my face.

“He has to compensate for his small locked cock somehow doesn’t he?” Chris said while I could feel him stepping on the bed with his legs to the right and left of my torso.

Only seconds later I could hear the unmistakable sound of sucking, while my field of view was filled with Lena’s ass and pussy. We continued for this for what felt like 30 minutes, my face and the bed under me drenched in Lena’s pussy juices. I have never seen her gush so much, this was really getting her hot and bothered.

I heard her stop sucking and speak in a voice filled with lust longing and underlined with a little moan “Please I need you to fuck me”.

Chris laughed and said “Do you now? And how do you think you should ask?”

“Please Sir, fill my pussy with your amazing cock, I need it! “Lena urged with desperation in her mouth”. I felt Chris shift and the get behind Lena into my range of vision. He looked me in the eye as he pushed Lena forward, her head now above my locked dick the Key dangling above my cage seemed to mock me and her pussy in front of my face was slowly dripping on my mouth. It would have been the Perfect 69 if my cock wasn’t locked away.

“Best view for the cuck” Chris said grinning and looking me in the eye. He got on his knees fast and his cock slapped on my face, the sheer weight of it surprising me.

“Oh sorry did I hit you?” Chris said with mock concern “well I am sure the sight you will get will make up for it”.

He took his cock in his right hand and put his left on Lena’s ass. Positioning the tip at her wet pussy I glided along her pussy lips on the outside. I saw her hole lightly open every time he slid over, inviting him in.

“Are you ready for me to take your virginity again? As your cuck sure couldn’t have deflowered you” Chris said smacking Lena’s as and getting a little yelp out of her “I’ll take that as a Yes” He said with a grin and pushed his Cockhead into her waiting pussy. Lena let out a loud low moan that didn’t stop as he forced inch after inch into her awaiting pussy. He stopped at a third of his cock in her, looked down around his cock at me and said in a dominant voice “She’s a virgin from here on in and I plan to make her first time memorable.” He took hold of her with both hands and forced his whole cock in her with one big push and pull. Lena let out a surprised cry but 2 seconds later had her first earth shattering orgasm on Chris’s cock, gushing pussy juice all over my face. I had the perfect view from below while Chris started to pound away in her Pussy. I saw him Pull out nearly his whole cock and shoving it back in, stretching her pussy lips and splashing her love juices all over.

He pushed on her lower back so her pussy was just millimetres from my face. My view consisted only of his shaft and her pussy while I instinctively started to lick her clit. “Oh God… Oh Fuck… OH FUCK” Lena screamed in ecstasy having to many Orgasms to count.

Her Tits bounced below her and the Key dangling from her Neck hit my Cage, filled to the brim with my cock trying to get hard, with every swing.

Lena Screamed out another orgasm and broke down in my body her hand reached for my cage and started playing with it and my balls.

After fucking her for a good half hour Chris grunted above me and said “I am about ready, where do you want it Slut?”

“Fill my pussy, fill my pussy with your cum!” Lena moaned/screamed while gripping my balls hard.

Chris thrusted into her hard several more times before pushing himself as far into her as he could and letting out a guttural cry of Orgasm. I could see his balls pumping his Seed into Lena’s pussy for a good 10 seconds and her pussy throbbing with his cock locked firmly in it. A little shudder went over Lena as she was filled with the cum of another man.

After leaving his cock in her for another minute Chris slowly started to pull out, earning another shudder and moan from Lena. As he pulled the last bit of his massive dick out of my girl it again hit my face, this time splattering cum and pussy juice all over it.

Chris gut up of the bed, while I lay there with my face right under the gaping pussy of my girl, seeing his load slowly start to drip out over her onto my face.

Chris stepped back on the bed pulling Lena into a kneeling position what had the effect of pushing her puss onto my face, smearing her juices and Chris’s cum all over it as she naturally started to grind on my mouth.

Chris put his cock at her mouth and ordered her “Clean”. She did as I heard her sucking and licking his cock clean while I was at work on her pussy, my horniness never even letting me consider not licking her cum covered slit. His cum was streaming out of her into my mouth, I never seen a load that big.

When she was finished cleaning his dick and no more cum was leaking out of her Lena flopped to the bed beside me and kissed me deeply.

“That was incredible” She moaned in my face, pulling her one knee over my stomach, gliding over my cage with the motion. “How’s your little man doing?”

I looked down on my throbbing member, caged and unable to get really hard.

“Well, confined and I am horny as fuck” I said looking in her eyes and seeing mischief there.

“Good, that’s how I want my little man” She announced while caressing the side of my smeared face and kissing me again.

Chris was standing beside the bed smiling “I am happy you enjoyed it, both of you. Now Lena, want to join me for a shower?”

Lena broke the kiss and looked in my eyes smiling “Definitely” She jumped up and nearly fell out of bed. Chris caught her and kissed her while holding her in his arms. Then lead her to the Shower.

I started to get up and wipe my face with a tissue from the box on the nightstand. As I was about to go to the bathroom and clean up I saw Chris closing and locking the door behind them.

It seemed like they wanted some alone time. Not long after the door was closed I could her moans coming out of the bathroom and a little later smacking sounds and pleasure screams.

After a good half hour, they came out of the bathroom. Both flushed and their bodies steaming. “You can’t go shower now honey.” Lena said while working to get her hair dry with a towel.

I didn’t know what to say and just went to take a shower, the warm water washing of all the juices on my body, but doing nothing to calm my dick in its cage.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself of before getting back to the bedroom. As I got in there the sight that greeted me was incredible. Lena was riding Chris’s dick and moaning while Chris slapped her Ass continuously. I sat down on the Chair and watched them fuck for another 15 Minutes before Chris moaned and dropped another load in my girl.

She bent down and kissed Chris passionately before getting up and announcing “We should get going if we want to catch the last metro home honey” She went to pick up her clothed her ass swaying and her tits bouncing. She Started to dress and I followed suit. When we both were dressed Chris got up, his cock swinging between his legs and kissed my girl. “I hope to see you again” he said smiling.

“I think we can arrange that” Lena said with her arms around his neck. “Thank you for the amazing Sex, say thank you honey”

I looked at them and said to Chris” Thank you Chris for fucking my Girl good”

He looked at me grinning “Anytime Bro, just bring her to me if she needs a good cock to fuck her”

Lena took his cock in her hand giving it a few strokes, kissed Chris and said “Good night lover”

We walked out of the Room to the elevator and called it. As soon as Lena got in and nobody was inside, she turned around and lifted her Skirt. I noticed how she wore no panties and cum was starting to drip out of her. “Honey could you please take care of me?” she said coily and bit on her lip.

Of course I dropped down to her pussy and started eating her out. It tasted like Sex, cum and pussy juices all mixed together in a delicious cocktail. She was squirming immediately and I got her to a moaning Orgasm in no time at all.

The rest of the trip home was uneventful thou I am sure some guys got lucky and saw my girl’s juicy pussy under her skirt.

At home We undressed and went to bed, her satisfied and Fucked to bliss and me denied and horny beyond description.

As we snuggled I noticed the Key wasn’t dangling on its Chain anymore.

“honey did you take of the Key?” I asked in shock hoping she hadn’t lost it.

She turned to me sleepily never opening her eyes, thou a mischiefious smile crept on her face “No, Chris wanted it in exchange for his number. He said he’d hold on to it at least till we fuck again.”

I couldn’t believe my ears, she had given the key to a man she didn’t know 6 hours ago and who had fucked her once. As she turned around to find the right position to sleep, she revealed her pussy that was still wet and had cum trails down her legs.

As my cock tried to get hard in its cage I thought about the possible next steps. Getting Chris to fuck my girl again soon or not cuming for the foreseeable future. The thought kept me awake a long time drifting to the memories of Lena and Chris fucking soon. The last thought before I feel asleep was Chris pumping Lena full of cum.

ugams, GoodBoy1122, Bear20 and 4 others like this.
  4. Deleted member 32299

Excellent, a brilliant read... More please?

GripOfChaos likes this.
  5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Awesome writing! Thanks for sharing here!!

GripOfChaos likes this.
  6. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Great read, continue it and i'll certainly read the rest!

GripOfChaos likes this.
  7. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Thank God for 2nd keys!
    Great story! Sounds like the bull knew just what to do!

8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Hot! Hot! Hot! Great story line. Every little guy's dream.

9. locked viking

locked viking Member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Great, but when did he change from Kris to Chris?

10. Happy_Husband

Happy_Husband New member

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Thank you for sharing this impressive and stimulating story.

GripOfChaos likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice