Ring size?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Bootsums, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Bootsums

Bootsums New member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    I have tried multiple devices from friends that have moved up or went to metal from cb6s to holy trainers but 50mm or 2 inch rings just arent big enough. I am 2 inch flaccid but 6 hard cage isnt problem it is rings anyone know of a few with bigger rings that doesnt cost arm and a leg?

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Smarty pants

Smarty pants New member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    #2 Smarty pants, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    I bought Bon4 I used the largest ring but that was very tight I eleven hours was the most I could wear it after trying a few times the large ring broke whilst I was wearing it I have sent it back as it was no good to me. I want slightly larger one. The funny thing is my penis is so short but my ball are massive any ideas please.

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    If you haven't had much luck yet, browse my shop at www.cherrykeeper.com - I've got rings that range from 36mm all the way up to 70mm with quite a few in the 55-60mm range. No such thing as too big for chastity :)

Bootsums likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice