Newbie looking for the next (small) step in DC-Maryland-Virgina

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by HiddenVariable23, May 2, 2019.

1. HiddenVariable23

HiddenVariable23 New member

DMV Region, US
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    #1 HiddenVariable23, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
    I'm a 23yr old hetero man living in the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virgina) region. I've played around with short-term chastity, both self-locking and with an online keyholder, and enjoyed it a lot. My longest lock was just over five days and I was a horny, leaking mess by the end.

I'm looking to explore submission, subservience, and kink more, and am looking for someone who wants to play with me as a casual, (preferably/partially) real-life, female keyholder. As I've seen other posters mention, there's little you can do for a non-findomme online KH except send pictures and messages and not cut locks, and I'd like to see what the next step is like.

I would love to take the next step and try being taken control of by someone physically present, even in simple ways if the keyholder prefers. I think ideas as basic and casual as tidying up a keyholder's things while locked, or just handing over the keys in person, are exciting. The main thing I would want to explore is submission, though, and if a dominant wants more intimate service I'd be happy to oblige.

Long-term/'permanent' chastity isn't really practical or interesting for me. I also would likely not be able to play continuously. I'd like to try out something safe, sane, consensual, and practical.

Aside from that - I do have 'limits', other things I'd like to try out, and preferences, but I'm trying to avoid the whole 'here's my incredibly specific set of fantasies, fulfill them now' type of deal with this post. I hope I've accomplished that, and hopefully someone's location and tastes align with mine.

If you're open to playing with me, feel free to shoot me a DM.

2. HiddenVariable23

HiddenVariable23 New member

DMV Region, US
    Local Time:
    Still looking for a keyholder in the area!

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome
    Look up Club Fem. There are a couple of chapters in the DC area.

Also go to some of the munches. You’ll make lots of friends and become part of the community.

And of course there’s the Crucible and the Baltimore Playhouse. Things are always going on there.

I’m south of you but used to live up your way and it’s great for all that’s going on. Even further south we have a great community. So no excuses. And if you need help feel free to private message me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice