where does she put the key?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SubHub72, Dec 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Hi,
    I LOVE it when my wife wears the key around her neck. It is very symbolic to me and I love the way it rests between her breasts. She doesn't wear it there that often, though as I think she is concerned she'll get some questions about it. I am sometimes disappointed that she does not wear it around her neck, when we are playing in the bedroom, but I think she forgets.
    She has put the key on a safety pin and attached it to her panties and inside her bra. That's where she normally puts it.
    Does anyone have any unique places for this? Obviously, the key and its display are very powerful reminders that your manhood belongs to her. What type of Keychain would be appropriate??? I thought I saw a chastity keychain on the zazzle or cafepress recently.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    If you look at my display picture you can see mine.

Although I rarely use this key (we use pretty padlocks for short-term wear) I still love what it symbolises.

I wear it 80% of the time, and have only ever been asked questions by a group of 10 year olds when I was doing papercraft with them... and that was just a pure girlie fashion query!

I told them it was for keeping things safely locked up and they were happy with that answer!

3. Fantasee

Fantasee Member

Local Time:
    I often keep it in my safe, and wear to oldfashion keys around my neck.

If asked, I say that it is a symbol of the key to my mans heart :love0071:

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i wish my wife would keep her key on her person especially if it was on show but she is conscious of being asked questions about what it is so she doesn,t.i do know though that she keeps the key to the tollyboy belt once it is locked on me in her locker at work so there is no getting to it until she decides i have been in it long enough and brings the key home with her. it was funny though as she went abroad a few weeks ago to see my son and locked me in the tollyboy belt before she left but she took the key with her on the plane so i couldn,t get out she was quite embarrassed as the special key(looks like a vending machine type) showed up on the airport scanner and she had to show it to them and explain what it was! she told them it was her safety locker key(true really) i suppose.:confused0068:

5. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    i also love when my Girlfriend/Keyholder wears the key around her neck. It is very symbolic and I love the way it rests between her breasts.

She doesn't wear it that often, i would like Her to wear it all the time.

Attached Files:

6. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    My Wife always tells me that she can't remember where the key is but then she always seems to be able to find it when she wants it.

She wouldn't wear it around her neck because she wouldn't want me to know it was readily available. It's a great head trip!

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm not tantalized by the sight of the key, nor is Mrs. Edge inclined to wear it on a necklace.

However, once we get into serious lock-up time, she typically brings it to work and leaves it in her desk, so I'm not tempted to look, and she's not tempted to use it.

8. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Your the best

Tom Allen, as when it's out-a-site and hence outtta mind - it can have that affect (not to worry) OR just the opposite - thinking where it is and so far away (oh the agony).

The other side has their points also - especially when she plays with it to tantalize (love the word).

i need to follow your blog again as you were the man who got me to Green Man for piercings.

So the key can be a symbol or it can be something greater, when it's at a place where the mind can even feel either relieved (it's safe - yet so far away) or cause greater agony (it's THAT far away)!

Best,

A

9. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    Interesting perspectives. We haven't played in chastity for a while, and my wife just teased me about having the key. She wouldn't tell me where it is....She said that I could be locked up for a LONG time. Not sure what that means. The longest I've been caged so far is about 3 days.

10. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Madam wears it on a chain around her neck when I am locked up.

11. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    my boy asked me for a while why i do not wear the key. so i got a nice chain and the lock we have is purple and the key is also. so when people ask i say it is the key to my love or something like that :butterfly:

12. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress and i were jewelry shopping on vacation and it seems that keys on necklaces are all the rage here...studded with diamonds, skeleton key shapes, etc. seems that a key on a chain around a Woman's neck is just jewelry.

13. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    we felt the same that is why i chose a color lock that has a color key to go with and i enjoy wearing it and seeing people looking at it and not asking. or when they ask the answer i give them which was "it is to a lock i can't loose the key to" and now "it is a key that holds my love in":butterfly::innocent0009:

14. WickedWendy

WickedWendy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    I wear the key around my neck sometimes. My hubs likes it, but we have small kids and the youngest likes to grab necklaces, so I usually only wear it when we're going somewhere without the kids (pretty rare, I have to say).

But my favorite was getting one of those Real Estate deals, the combination box you lock on the door for places up for sale? A friend gave up the Real Estate business last year and I talked her out of the box (didn't tell her exactly what I was going to use it for...) I put J's key in it and locked it to the garden shed at the far end of the property (we live on five acres at the edge of civilization). After two weeks, he was really horny and hinting about getting unlocked. So I told him to go get the key and gave him the combination. He scampered off pretty quick, but I'd faked him out. I gave him the wrong combo. He came back about fifteen minutes later, with a look on his face that said he'd figured out what I did. I gave him the real combo the next night, and he almost didn't go.

15. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    Wow Wendy, that was a wicked thing to do! What other tricks do you pull on your hubby?

My wife knows that I enjoy having the key visible as a tease, but she has deliberately avoided it so far. She says that I "won't find it". Very hot!

16. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    key

well girls..... here is the prove...
    greetings .GWENY:anim_39:

Attached Files:

17. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have no idea where she keeps her (original) key. :confused0068:

What I do know, is that there is an emergency spare key in our office, on her shelf.

It's in an envelope that my Wife wrote all over and then sealed with sellotape-that way I can't just open it and replace the envelope, as she would know immediately.

We did have it in an "emergency" key box like this that only she had the code for:

[​IMG]

But it dawned on us a couple of days after, that if I needed to get in to it in a genuine emergency and I couldn't get hold of her, I could be in trouble.

So we went with the envelope scenario-better safe than sorry. :character0180:

18. chastysissy

chastysissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    My 'Mummy' keeps our key on an anklet chain when I visit. That way its in my line of sight for most of the time! x

19. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    A short time after my wife became the keyholder to my chastity device, i bought her one of those locking key boxes with a programmable combination lock. It was just under $30 in Home Depot or Lowes, & appears to be virtually indestructable. It is very heavy & not very large, maybe 3 inches wide, by 5 inches long, & about 1.5 inches deep. She keeps it in her dresser so it's easily accessible to her when she decides to unlock me. If i had to get to the key for an emergency, i can call her to get the combination. Once done. she could simply reset the lock with a new number later.

20. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I wear my key on a chain with dog tags. There's a pic below...

Sometimes when I have an outfit on that doesn't call for dog tags I keep it on a Coach key chain attached to my purse.

This is something that I would love. Pet? See this? Your Goddess wants.

Attached Files:

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nooooooo.... Goddess Jen, try these.

They are around 2,000 :manga_beat: I believe the larger ones set you back around 16,000.

[​IMG]

Sorry - we really should get back on topic...

Does anyone have anywhere UNIQUE that they store their key in plain sight?

I thought about one of those "break in case of emergency" type boxes mounted in the hallway, that would be fun!

22. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, for me, just the fact that I've got $200 worth of plastic locked on my equipment is a reminder enough. :)

I keep promising myself to go back for a tattoo (non-sexual), but just never get around to it.

And my blog isn't really focusing on chastity lately. I know, I know - what could be more important thatn chastity and OD, right?

I seem to be writing more about sexuality and aging in our culture. And a while back I wrote about the "plus-sized" models in Glamour magazine, and those articles seem to be getting a lot of hits.

I have a few articles in draft about more mods to a CB3k and 6k. I just need some time to put words to the pictures.

Hmm. No, actually it's exciting to me that she feels the need to hide it even from herself to prevent the temptation.

I wrote a little about that during the summer, in the context of her developing a kink for controlling what she sees as something needing to be controlled. She was overseas for a month, and when she got back had decided that she wanted to wait even longer before unlocking me. The idea that she wants me locked up made me feel even sexier the longer it went on.

23. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I will be posting a pic of a keychain Madam found for $10 later that should strike most females fancy

24. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Pic as promised.
    Madam said it weighs as much as her cell phone (LG AX840)

Attached Files:

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh that IS cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice