Neosteel emailing replies

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by bathingcap, Sep 22, 2008.

1. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    My Keyholder and I just sent a message to Neosteel in order to request a price quotation for a new belt for me and for trying to fix an appointment in November for measuring. What is the experience of the fellow members about the reaction time of Neosteel? the reason why we ask this is that we are living and working in Asia and we only visit Europe once or twice a year forr a short period of time, so timing and getting (relatively) fast replies is of the essence here.

Bathingcap & his Keyholder

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    From my experience Neosteel does reply to emails once a week ... this was at least my impression. As there is still some time left till November there is no reason to panic if they don't reply straight away.

Just in case there is no reply within a fortnight you can give them a ring to make sure. No need to mention that you should consider the time difference between Asia and Central Europe.

maid katrin

3. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    After a week without a reply, I sent a reminder to Neosteel, who than promtly replied. Giving me all the answers to my enquiries. After my proposal for an appointment to visit for measuring, again a prompt reply with confirmation and directions how to get there. Very professional indeed and makes me confident that I will get good service and (yessss) a very tightly fitting and extra secure belt Cheers Bathingcapsissy

4. chastitydude

chastitydude Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Neosteel makes very good products.

5. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi bathingcapsissy,

it is good to read you have made contact to Neosteel at last. I am sure you will not be disappointed. Have fun when getting fitted for the belt and rest assured, it will be a very tight fitting ...

[​IMG]

Hugs

maid katrin

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i can not agree more !! perfect in details and the best craftsmanship !!reg. GWENY:animal0028:

Attached Files:

7. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    Dear all,

As I read that a lot of the members of the forum are either interested, either on the point of ordering or just fantasising about buying a Neosteel belt, I suppose a few of you will be interested if we share our experience. Forgive me if I am a little bit extensive in my writing, but again I am convinced a lot of the members will be interested.

As I already mentioned in an earlier posting, I had fixed an appointment with Neosteel in Germany on December 02 for selecting a belt and measurements.
    As my keyholder (my wife) and I are working and living in Asia and only stay in Europe for a few days or weeks every year, I was a little bit anxious that the appointment wouldn’t be taken serious or cancelled “last minute” by Neosteel.

I shouldn’t have worried about that at all. The day before the appointment I sent a short message to confirm again before making the three hour trip to Germany. I received an almost immediate reply for confirmation and a detailed weather forecast and road condition (snow !!) on top of that.

When my Keyholder and I arrived at Neosteel we were extremely pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome of Mr. and Mrs Mende. They are very nice people. Mr. Mende is very soft spoken and will make the somewhat delicate procedure of taking measurements down there, almost feel natural.

Upon arrival and after a cup of coffee and some small talk to break the ice, Mr Mende and I started going over all the (many) possibilities offered by the Neosteel CB product line. He outlined the pro- and cons of the different combinations and offered valuable insights and advices.

I finally went for what seemed to be the best combination for me given the desiderata of my Keyholder of maximum 24/7 security, but also with a reasonable degree of comfort and hygiene given the warm and humid climate we live in. This is the selected combination stainless steel, no liner, 3 mm hip belt adjustable, the arch with a climate tube but closed at the end and the ergonomic rear part.

Mr. Mende than took all measurements, an extensive process of explaining the how and why of the best position of the belt and measuring and re-measuring everything in order to find the best position for maximum security of the belt. Frankly I wouldn’t know how I could have done this as efficiently as Mr. Mende did it. You should know that Mr. Mende will take into account your individual anatomy as he will look for the location of the hipbones etc..in order to ensure maximum comfort and above all maximum chastity security. He has all these different models of belts ready that you can fit and try if you can remove yes or no and if you could support a smaller size etc…

All the while his wife was having a pleasant relaxed conversation with my Keyholder which she greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately this report will now end for a few months as at the end of the week my wife and I will fly back to Asia until at least March or April next year. We agreed with Mr. Mende that he will prepare the belt, advice me when it’s ready and during my next visit to Europe we’ll do a fitting session. He strongly advised this if you want a perfect fit and maximum security. And on top of that he wanted to help with the initial bending of the belt. Well, 3 mm of steel are not an easy thing to bend at all the delicate and right angles if you have to do that by yourself.

I know that a few of the members are put off by what could seem the high cost of the Neosteel belt. My wife and I are lucky enough not to have to let money be an issue in our BDSM play. But the members who are into “serious” steel belt chastity (now wearers of the leather or plastic CB’s pls don’t take this wrong we fully respect you but one could just agree that there are different levels of chastity play?) might consider this: we have spent a lot of money on what at best could be qualified as “chastity gadgets” for the heavy CB addicts among us, at worst a scam and a total waste of money. As I have read somewhere else in the forum, the CB XXX (CB 3000 etc) polyester line of products are a joke as far as real hard-line chastity control is concerned. The two Carrara belts we own are good but are not what one could qualify as the summit of comfort and security. Nor is their finishing as good as the Neosteel product.
    Mr. Mende showed me their complete range of products and take it from an old chastity geezer like me, nothing I have ever seen in our chastity journey of more than 10 years even comes close to the look, feel and finishing of the Neosteel products. It’s like comparing a Kia to a Porsche…I do wish now we wouldn’t have wasted valuable time and money and would have gone directly for the Neosteel product.

So, if the members agree, I will pick this conversation up again in a few months.

Sorry if this sounds like a free add for Mr. Mende and Neosteel, but again my wife and I were very pleasantly surprised by the kindness and the professionalism of Mr. Mende and his wife.

Beware though, we don’t (yet) express any opinion about the quality of the belt as far as the degree of comfort of wearing and the chastity security is concerned. That will be for later.

Bathingcaplovers

8. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Thanks for that in depth review bathingcap. This is all reassuring stuff to hear, as I am in the same boat, and currently dealing with Dr. Mende. I actually ordered my measuring kit last week (still waiting for it's arrival). It's looking like I will be going with the same belt as you as well! After a LOT of research, and several conversations with both Reinhold, and several neosteel wearers, it seems to be the perfect choice for me as well. Unfortunately, I don't have to luxury of traveling to Europe as you do, which is why it will be the measuring kit for me.

Good luck, and please keep us posted!

Thanks!

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    bathing cap... thank you for your insight.

I completely agree with you that if chastity is right for you, then spend every penny you can on the ultimate, correct, 24/7 wearable device!

Hopefully our predicament is sorted now (via pet's new piercing) but if it isn't then I will be back for all the details on Neosteel!

10. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    Time for a follow up on the Neosteel belt we ordered. We just received word from Mr. Mende that the belt is ready for shipment. We were in Germany on December 3 for measurements and end of January the belt was ready. taken into account the Xmas and New Years period, he kept his promise about the time it would take to finish the belt.

Unfortunately we're back in Asia now and my next visit to Belgium will only be in April :mad0259: will have to wait for one more month before I can finally try the belt on. Damn...

Will keep you folks updated of course

Cheers

Bathingcaplovers

11. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Neosteel make :kissass: belts......simply the best IMHO:jumping0046:

12. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They definitely do and i hope we all will see pictures of bathingcaps belt once it has arrived and locked.

Good luck

maid katrin

13. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    So... bathingcap could you tell us little more? Did you get your belt? Did 2-nd visit was really valuable? Could you share your experiences after few months with us?

14. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
  15. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much.

16. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    my point is here,, a real review only can be made after month and month of wearing the same chastity belt..in some cases it takes up to 6 month till the body has fully adjusted to the restriction of a chastity belt..
    i cope excellent with the neosteel ABC "ARCH" and i was lucky to get one of the first "ARCH" which i replaced 3 month ago with the ABC "ARCH" i wear this device every day and night....:loveCM:
    reg. GWENY:bad-girl-0009:

17. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    So, that's the reason I'm asking :)
    To get an answer from somebody more experienced than me (used CB-x000 only).
    BTW: 6 months of adjustment does not sound great, I was hoping for month max two (I'm strongly considering Neosteel Arch (preferred) or Reinholds (2-nd choice but airport-safe)).

18. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    chastity belts

well it is a long progress ,sometimes noticeable and sometimes not.. it is NOT a matter of daily bending or so it is just a matter of the body has to adapt and get use to a restriction..more it is a matter of acceptance !!:anim_39:
    reg.gweny:anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice