Skin bunching

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Mistresses kitten, May 24, 2019.

1. Mistresses kitten

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    So....I have a lot of scrotum skin and it seems to bunch and fold causing some discomfort like running or just aware of it's presence. Should I get a smaller ring? Perhaps loose some weight ha ha? Has this been found with anyone else? What could be a viable solution? Thanks

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Keeping it lubricated just enough so it can move somewhat freely under the ring helps. When I first started wearing my jb that would bother me somewhat, and I tried as much as possible to gather the skin into one place so it would just have two places that it was folding. But over time it just got less noticeable and it’s no longer an issue.

One thing that I did wrong at first was thinking that I had to my sack pulled forward through the ring as far as possible. I think that added to the bunching problem. A well-fitted base ring will naturally want to rest on the narrowest part of your scrotum, and that happens to be the place where there is a little less skin to bunch up.

3. Mistresses kitten

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Ok thanks. I think what it is is just getting use to it.....deal with it until it doesn't seem to be a problem in your mind anymore

4. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    I have had that problem, and me it was the fit of the device. The last 3 devices i have had yes there has been skin bunching, but to combat that i did switch to a larger ring and things have been alot more comfortable.
    Yes even switching to a new device you have to get use to the feel of it. I am doing so with the new one i got this week

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice