Humbling Harry

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by beltedone, Jun 5, 2008.

1. beltedone

beltedone Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Humbling Harry - Hi at the risk of being crassly commercial I recommend my first novel - Humbling Harry. It does not have chastity belts but denial is a strong theme thru the book. You can order it thru www.loveyoudivine.com. Please help a starving writer.

beltedone

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Very nice!! I'm sold, I'll be ordering that tomorrow morning! You should have told us sooner :)
    You are very talented, wonder what else you're good at!!
    Mistress Michelle

3. beltedone

beltedone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind words

Thank you Mistress for your kind words. We scribes toil in the darkness and a compliment means a lot. I tried to make the book more than a fuck parade. I put in some philosophical questions like why men cheat on their wives. My last chapter made my editor cry. I guess she thought it was good.

Thank you again.

4. Constance

Constance Erotic Author

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    beltedone's book

Yes, darling the last chapter was touching, a bit of redemption, although not quite the traditional HEA.

Those who frequent this site may want to know that "I" was that 'editor' for this work. I also purchased the picture used for the cover, did the editing and initial formatting and took no remuneration for these efforts, letting the proceeds from my work flow back to that company.

Such is the font of my generousity. I literally reek with the milk of compassion for my fellow authors. I suppose at some point beltedone may offer some public thanks for my assistance. In the last two weeks I've helped tw other authors get books published and both have made sales.

The esteemed fetish artist Sardax is performing a private commision for me, a painting of Moi that will grace the cover of my next work. In the interim, those who wish to peruse my fiction print works (MISTRESS KARIN and THE BREAKING CAGE) may avail themselves of them at the following retailers (assuming the links I pasted work). If not, simply go to the site and search the product.

Constance Pennington Smythe

http://http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Cage-Constance-Pennington-Smythe/dp/1600541798/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211144679&sr=8-2

http://http://www.amazon.com/Mistress-Karin-Constance-Pennington-Smythe/dp/1934446114/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211144606&sr=8-4

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    WOW, I had no idea, I dont think I have ever seen anyone 'toot thier own horn' quite so elegantly. Guess thats the writer in you. LMAO
    And as far as something reeking, I dont think its the smell of compassion, although sour milk may be close.
    Mistress Michelle

6. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Oh Mistress Constnace, You are inded so generous, helping all of us wiht Your inspiation adn guidance!

i love Your wonderful book SO much! The Breaking Cage is just THRILLING! :) *blinshing and squirming, recaling that memorable weekd of training*
    If beltedone's book has Your fingerprints upon it, i'm sure is just lovely. :)
    (the excerpt is VERY promising! :)

7. beltedone

beltedone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi - If anyone is interested, my first novel, Humbling Harry, is now on amazon. They got the author wrong but it is my book. I have to say it is hot with a strong plot and a femdom theme. I hope you enjoy it!

beltedone

8. beltedone

beltedone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Humbling Harry Redux

Hi - Humbling Harry is now on amazon. Please give it a try. It is a really good read.

beltedone

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Thank you beltedone, this is the third time you have posted about your book!

This thread will be merged with the other two, so as to not clutter the board.

I'm sure once someone has read it, they will post a review for you. :bigsmile:

10. beltedone

beltedone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Please accept my apology for the multiple posts. As you can imagine, I am very anxious that the book do well. I promisse to bug someone else.

beltedone

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice