Finding Love through Female Domination by Mistress Renee Lane

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Number, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Number

Number Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    You can find this book on Amazon. It was a good read, subjects included are TPE, chastity, blackmail and love. Its about a couples journey and how she transforms him into a complete slave who has no choices left in his life, who's existence is please her and see to all her needs and demands, while being completely dependent on her for everything, including food and shelter.

2. Deleted member 11770

I have just about finished reading Ms Renee Lane's book: Finding Love Through Female Domination. I have found it eye-opening, and it is making me work towards improving and expanding my own chastity slave relationship with my part-time keyholder. This book goes way beyond enforced chastity, but I think most members of Chastity Mansion will enjoy reading it. And those who do read it will likely get some new ideas on what is possible in their own female led relationships.

The book is written apparently from the notes and journals of three people in real life. The plot details the Mistress and slave's journey over several years as she expertly and relentlessly pulls him further and further into her web of power and lust. I will not provide any spoilers here. You can buy it on Amazon and there is a kindle reader version for just $3, and the reader is free. Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Finding-Love...ee+Lane&qid=1553462912&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0

I must also compliment the author for her exceptional writing style, and whomever contributed to the editing of this manuscript. It is clear that a lot of time and effort went in to this. It is very crisp and the personalities of the three main characters really come through.

Tommundelein likes this.
  3. Lou Lou

Lou Lou New member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    I want to recommend Renee Lane’s Finding Love Through Female Dominantion book. It tells the true love story of how Renee came to have a male live in slave. It alternates between the journal entries of Renee, her slave Butler, and her very close friend and play partner Heather. While it can be very harsh at times, there is an underlying tenderness between Renee and Butler, along with a bit of tension between Heather and Butler for the affections of Renee. I felt like at times Butler was Charlie Brown and Renee was Lucy taking away the football at last moment. With Heather laughing when Renee came back with the football. I can’t tell if Heather one day will come out as a lesbian. But I digress.

I wanted to know more about the people in the book, which to me is the sign of a good book.

As a kinkster with submissive leanings I found the book so erotic to me at times I had to take slight breaks. It can be very sexy at times without giving you all of the details. Where you mind runs mindlessly crazy trying to picture it. I actually couldn’t stop thinking of the book for days after I read it. Cuckolding, chastity, humiliation, denial, pegging, and lesbian sex all are covered in the book.

While erotic to this male, I also think this book actually could inspire some submissive / switch curious women into to trying or considering a female led relationship.

Definitely recommend it.

Tommundelein likes this.
  4. slave-robert

slave-robert Member

consultant
    Dublin Ireland
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    I have read Renee Lane's book too. Frankly, I thought that Ms Lane's treatment of her slave Butler was (and perhaps still is) far too harsh. Even a slave deserves a basic level of kindness and respect, particularly as, in the case of her slave, he shows her so much devotion. robert

Bob Spade likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice