What do women enjoy most about chastity?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by 2oi2, Mar 23, 2019.

1. 2oi2

2oi2 New member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Hey you all,

I would like to know what excites Dommes, Mistresses, Goddesses or Women about chastity and what is it that you enjoy exactly?

And what do you experience in the transition from a "normal" relationship into a FLR with your boyfriend or husband?
    Does the feeling of love changes, because from all those stories of the internet it seems that it shifts from a mutual lovin relationship to a owner/slave partnership.

Do you see your man as less worthy or not enough anymore?

Thanks in advance :)

2. pinklicks

pinklicks Sissy Cuckold

Private
    South East
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    I guess its a power thing and the enjoyment of humiliating a sexually inadequate and inferior partner.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    I'm pretty sure humiliation is more of a male fetish than a female and that most women would just leave someone they considered insufficient or inferior.

4. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    My depth of love has increased for him, it is difficult to explain however our love for one another is deeper.

I allow him to be worthy of me, he is lucky to have me. We both know it. That said, I am lucky to have him. He is a good slave and very very attentive partner/husband at some point in next couple of years... our relationship has deepened since we embarked on this path

5. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    plus I do get great joy out of hearing him beg for me and in humiliating him.. if only his staff knew how weak he is at times

6. LotionBoy

LotionBoy Member

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    We (males) want our balls held. We want to beg for what we want. Thank you for indulging us.

MRS.Lilith, buildup and tiruh811 like this.
  7. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    I agree, from the perspective of our marriage, that it is a power thing. If you mean by "inferior" that the man occupies a position on the domestic org chart that is lower than that of the female, I would also agree - within the context of our marriage. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around "inadequate." It has long been my belief that in relationships such as these both partners are practically superhuman. The top and the bottom both do yeoman's duty keeping each other happy, and they both stand as a windbreak against societal disapproval. I have observed that we tend to "be there" for our mates with great fidelity and stamina, and it seems that only when one or the other becomes "inadequate" to the task does a partnership fail.

One of the great things about hanging out here is that the community by and large consists of strong, well-adjusted, and generous people. "Inadequate" doesn't seem to fit in the mix. Have I misunderstood your use of the terms "inferior" and "inadequate"? I'd be thrilled to be taken to task for being wrong.

Respect to you,

Jamie

8. pinklicks

pinklicks Sissy Cuckold

Private
    South East
    Local Time:
    I guess I mean inadequate as a man not as a sissy. I make a very good sissy but am unable to do sex as a man. Being cuckolded as a result really excites me! I get what you mean though it is a very grey area.

Ma’ams Slut and tiruh811 like this.
  9. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Each of us gets off in his or her own way. If being cuckolded is what gets you there, then that is - honestly - terrific. To me, at least, that means that you are a little more complex than the average bear. Requiring something more than "standard" does not make you inadequate. It makes you interesting. If thinking of yourself as sexually inadequate is critical to who you are, who you want to be, and to exciting you, then this, too, is terrific. At the very least, your presence here and your willingness to pursue what makes you happy makes you - in my opinion - a strong person.

Jamie

10. pinklicks

pinklicks Sissy Cuckold

Private
    South East
    Local Time:
    Thank you again and I agree inadequate is a difficult word also I don't feel inadequate as a sissy just as man. It has taken strength to admit I'm a sissy not a man and have the needs of a sissy and can comply with what is expected of me as such. It is proving very rewarding.

11. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    @sixofthebest
    As always You articulate everything so well!!!
    It really puts things in perspective for everyone
    Thank You it’s refreshing to read these

sixofthebest likes this.
  12. Spellingmistake

Verified Female

Artist
    Local Time:

Having just become a KH, my view of my man has become, far from inferior but, enhanced. He’s bigger in my eyes and my heart now. There’s a new level of honor, respect, and holding one another I’ve never felt. He’s allowed to love and cherish me in a way he craves and it’s transparent. I’m allowed to respect him and his wishes for all that he wants.

For me it’s power to hold his key. Its been bringing me joy being on top and in control. A little nerve wracking I must say, I care about him deeply and want to give him the world; which in this is kind of like taking it away.

There’s nothing inferior or superior about it. But seeing each other for ALL that we are and what we really want.

13. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I think the stories are not always true to life. I believe the mutual love remains in a relationship that is based on love. Owner/slave may be more like a Queen and her servant. The mutual love grows in a way only they can know. That is where I am. There are many variations in relationships. I am not going to say that it doesn't become like that for some.

Our relationship has grown in ways that may be unexpected. We value each other more than ever and I never underesimate her feelings for me. The value of each other has never been better.:+1:

SissyToDesign likes this.
  14. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    B
    Blushing. Thanks.

15. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    For me it's the warm feeling of power and control over my man. There is no doubt we both truly love each other. We have been together over 40 years. It's only the 5 or 6 years I have become Dom to him.
    It amuses me to see his little face when I either deny him an orgasm or give him a ruined one. Even as long as our relationship has been going it is still evolving, and thats what make it special. I suggested we go down the road on a FLR. It has just grew and grew. I did not think for one minute it would go as good as it has.
    There is something about giving him that stern look in a supermarket infront of people and have him running about like my lap dog. I walk infront of him, head held high, pointing and clicking my fingers. People just look.....lol
    We have since evolved further as one time my goal was to completely deny him of any sexual pleasure. But now he has a choice to cum or not. But he know if he does he eats it all up. I really do get a kick from scooping his mess up with my long nails and putting it into his mouth. And I find laughing as I do just adds to his humiliation.
    I often talk of having Mark my bull come again and service me, I know this really gets to him, but like I tell him "you knew what would happen once I had you locked" Anyway, it is no longer his decision ITS MINE
    I hold him and ask what he thinks, and his reply always is "as long as you are happy my love" so sweet.
    I honestly think our relationship has become even stronger since it became a FLR

Sexy Slave 69 and Rectrix like this.
  16. Kate Donald

Kate Donald Member

Adelaide, South Australia
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    It's exciting and different to start I'm still new so it's hard question to answer in no way is he inferior he is just who he is and if you love a person you love everything about them .. it's an amazing feeling that someone has such trust in you and Faith in you to open up but now that I've been on here a while I'm starting to see it's not that uncommon a lifestyle and perhaps I was naieve to think i was someone special he choose to share it with lol I would be curious to know if other females have feelings of being inferior and not being enough aswell when their man askes to be pegged and dressed and dominated which are usual traits of a male

Powerocket likes this.
  17. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Miss Kate, if your man trusts you and felt comfortable asking you to lock him, you ARE special. Don't doubt this. I do not understand your reference to "being inferior and not being enough ..." There is nothing inferior or lacking about a woman who loves her man in such a way that she accepts ALL of him. Miss Kate, you are "The Total Package". Undoubtedly your man reminds you of this and shows his gratitude on a regular basis. He celebrates you, why not put doubt aside and celebrate yourself?! You deserve as much.

Jamie

18. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Chastity has nothing to do with inferiority, I don't see people that way. I've always said that submitting to me is an ELEVATED status compared to other men. Plus he elevates me by giving me the PRIVILEGE of leading him. That must trust and devotion is truly humbling.

For me, chastity is about healing, growth, nurturing, romance and love. There's also a keyholder forum where other women have thought out how they feel about it

19. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    It takes a strong man to give control of himself to another. There is no inferiority or inadequacy about it. There is a psychological component of it due to the submission and power exchange that could be misunderstood as inferiority, but it's definitely not.

20. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife always hated penetration and intercourse. Chastity gave her a sex life she didn’t know was possible. She actually enjoys sex now.

Besides that, she has found that she enjoys my reaction to her now. As an example, last night we were getting ready for some play time, taking our clothes off. She just bought a new bra a couple of days ago that I really like. I was undressed standing there watching her undress. As I watched her strip down to her bra and panties I started leaking from excitement. She happened to be looking at my cage at that moment and saw me leaking. She really liked knowing that I was so excited by her that I couldn’t help but leak.

She also enjoys knowing that I have fully committed myself to what she wants. Being more than a year since I was last unlocked for sexual activity, she knows that I am fully dedicated to what she wants and it makes her feel very loved. I have sacrificed something very precious for her sake and it makes her feel very special.

21. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    As far as our relationship is concerned is: my Wife doesn't have to submit to intercourse or oral. I submit to her denial which results in me constantly having the urge to cum. My Wife has told me she likes to make me suffer. Additionally, I do all the housework, I'm more attentive to her, I don't talk back and I follow her which she loves

22. Barburia

Verified Female

Authority
    Llano Estacado
    Local Time:
    Keeping him aroused makes me feel very powerful.

I also feel dialed in to his frustration, which is arousing to me - it’s like adding some of his on to my own.

Susanstoy91, harddenial and GoddessG like this.
  23. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Fot my Mistress it is all about being in control, and the added attentiveness that it promotes in me.

She is not cruel, she knows boys need managing and to understand that they will be happier and more satisfied with their superior female governing their sexuality.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  24. Frolicking

Frolicking These need attention too

Pensioner
    Europe
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Why would "to love, honour and obey" be ONLY for females? When we mean equal opportunities it is as valid for males. And up to her to make it happen.

25. BransBitch

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Madam cums a lot more than me and prefers doing so by pegging or what we call "fucksacking" where she rubs her clit with my testicles as she sits on my legs with my balls cage pressed up to her. After she finishes completely she either edges me a few times and keeps me locked or releases me and then sees how hard she can make me cum which has always kind of been her kink.

I think she's just really into the role reversal and how soft it makes me because she takes advantage of my melty state and cuddles a lot after.. Her dad wanted boys and she was always a huge tomboy and gets off by making me the receptive partner. She's so generous though and I rarely end up in this thing without release for a few days.

She told me it empowers her and gives her confidence, she blushes a lot more at me lately and I like that.

GoddessG and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice