New girlfriend has a chastity kink.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steve_p, May 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    Hi everyone. I am new here. Just got locked for the first time by my girlfriend in something called a "locked in lust" device. She got me to agree to this and it's only been 1 day so far - I am going crazy in this thing.

I am reading how some of you go weeks and months and right now I don't see how that is possible. Feel like I have been attempting to get a hard-on for the past 24 hours straight now and my poor guy is stuck inside this tube pretty well unable to.

Got home last night and started to investigate this thing. it's Pretty darn good. This ring does a job on your balls and makes you want to jerk off so bad and yet it seems like unless I break it off somehow, that is not going to happen. My balls are sore from trying to shake this cage. =(

I had no idea she had this in her. She locked me last night and said she wants to slowly get me used to this. I am not sure it's humanly possible to "get used to this". Getting kissed etc with this one is unbearable. The feeling that you want to jerk off and cannot is a serious turn on and makes it all that much more complicated.

After I took some time to explore this thing in private when I got home last night, I turned to the net and found this forum. Glad I did. I think it will be helpful. Seems like a great group of people. I just have to make it to tomorrow and I get out but holy cow. Sleeping was a problem last night. I have a feeling it's not going to be any easier tonight.

I like this girl a lot. She is hot, funny, light-hearted smart and now I discover has this chastity fetish. Just hope I can handle it.

Thanks for letting me share this, I feel a little better now. LOL.
    S.

2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    It can be a lot of fun, but remember Rome was not built in a day. The idea that you can slap one of these on and just go long term is fantasy. Take regular breaks as you start and monitor your penis for developing rashes and sores. Build-up gradually. I think I was able to hit the one full week mark only after a month. Good luck.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    I would love to hear how this conversation started! This fairly a male instigated activity, not that women don’t enjoy it, I know my wife does. Rare to see it brought up by the female.

Welcome to the mansion and hope to hear all about it!

4. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    My girlfriend is new to being a keyholder as well! I was the one the introduced her to chastity! She was in an abusive relationship before me and I think it really helps her realize her feminine power! Tonight for the first time she went home with both my keys and it's a whole different feeling for me to have her one hundred percent ownership! She's very busy woman so I probably won't see her for 2 or 3 days! 4 days is my record so far and she knows it and wants me to break it! I love seeing her so empowered!

5. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM

Your Girlfriend is right you need to slowly get used to this. It takes time and you'll make mistakes along the way; but it's all part of the training process. Don't hesitate to ask for advice.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's like you've bought a pair of running shoes and you want to be a professional athlete straight away. It takes time and practice. You and your girlfriend should talk about what you each want from this. Good luck

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    No one will be typical, my journey went something like this...

A couple of years of occasional weekend use.
    Nearly a year of no chastity, doing other things.
    Resumed, a couple of years slowly progressing from a few days up to a whole month.
    6 months off due to a medical problem.
    Last couple of years, myself and keyholder becoming much more serious about long term use, KH setting conditions for me to get release; Usually a list of DIY jobs and chores to accomplish, lockup times varying between a month and 4 months, with unlock times usually around a quarter of those.
    She's just added weight loss to my conditions. I now have to get from just over 90 Kilos to the weight I was when we met 17 years ago, 82 kilos! (that's 17lb I have to loose!)
    She knows it'll take a long time, especially as she's a very good cook! Only this morning she mentioned "this might take you a while, months if not years!"

tomf_22033, Mash2214, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  8. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow! That's pretty cool. Well done for trying a night so quickly.

You are right, it feels so strange the first few times. I appear to be unusual in that i self locked a few times back in August last year, never longer than 27 hours (7, 11, 27 then full stop). My next adventure was 50+ days starting 6 Feb this year.

Basically put, if you love your girlfriend, follow her lead and see how It goes. If this is a deal breaker for you, break it. If not, then let her lead a bit and see where it takes you.

Looking forward to hearing more from you either way!

9. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Your in for a fun ride

njcuckold likes this.
  10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    Sounds awesome! I think we'll see more of this over the next few years - how did she discover male chastity? We're all dying to know.

Longer periods are actually easier than short ones. The body settles down after a couple of weeks or so. Turn ons become super intense, but day to day living is fine. Short periods of lockup are probably the worst of both worlds.

If I were you, I'd do what she said and see where this goes.

11. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes we would love for her to join us in the mansion and learn what taught her about this wonderful life style

tomf_22033 and Consensus like this.
  12. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Please consider how lucky you are. It is very rare that this is instigated by the female. Sounds like you have a very special one there, so treasure, worship and adore her. Many men on this site would absolutely die for what you have been given.
    And welcome!

13. SubP81

SubP81 Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the site and well done for finding such an amazing woman, I'm not locked full time but she denies me for weeks on end. It's a frustrating but amazing journey. Enjoy and keep us posted how you're getting on

njcuckold likes this.
  14. Deleted member 11770

15. Deleted member 11770

Your girlfriend sounds great. Learning to live as her chastity slave will take time, but its a small price to pay for what you are getting in return. And yes eventually you will be able to be locked for weeks if not months on end.

Consensus likes this.
  16. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Hey steve_p, Any updates?

Are you even into this? I don't think any of this will work if you're not interested in it.

So "why would you want to do this," you may ask? I backed into this accidentally over the years. When I learned the chemicals at work a male, it made me really want to commit to it. Basically it is this:

Dopamine - the neurotransmitter that causes the feeling of pleasure we receive from engaging in certain activities. Sexual arousal, the eating of calorie rich foods, and for some people, certain other behaviors like gambling or shopping.

Oxytocin - often called the “cuddle hormone,” when the level is elevated, produces the pleasurable feeling of bonding or “connectedness,” as well as feelings of closeness, devotion and protection. It is the primary factor in establishing the basis for pair bonding.

Prolactin - the neurotransmitter of satiation. When the male has reached climax, it applies the brakes on dopamine and oxytocin. Prolactin levels generally remain stable in the reward center of the brain except during orgasm when they are substantially increased to deal with (i.e counteract or reduce the level of) the sudden flood of dopamine and oxytocin.

Basically, men are rewarded with dopamine by pursuing an orgasm and the dopamine grand prize is an orgasm itself. However, prolactin then kicks in and shuts down your dopamine buzz so the man can reset to a new goal of distributing his gene pool to another female conquest. By not having an orgasm (combined with affection and pursuit), your dopamine levels are above average and because it is reset less often, your receptors are more sensitive too. So the escalated dopamine puts us in a good mood and supports all of the ways we want to improve ourselves help out wives / girlfriends and family. The oxytocin makes us want to be more affectionate which make us more horny which keeps the loop going. As long as there is affection (making out with no release) and the promise of release in the near future, the hormones can keep the male going and going.

When I understood the chemicals in play, it made me want to use chastity to hack them and use them to make me better and have a better relationship with my wife. Great news is that the female orgasm has no negative impact on their interest in us or pursuing us, so it is a loop that can be ridden out by both of you. As a male, I feel the alternative hack to these chemicals (vs chastity) is to follow your animal instincts and literally try fuck everyone possible. Some are on that path, but that is not really something that i'm interested nor conforms to things like marriage or a family which I'm committed to.

Sex aside, If you really like your girlfriend as a person and she is someone you want to get more serious with and commit further with, then I think chastity would be great for you both. I think you need to be into the idea though and into her. Realize that this will create a strong and magnetic bond between you. That is why most of the people here continue to do it longer term beyond the kink aspects. If you like / love her already, it will just make it better. Don't worry about not having an orgasm for a bit longer than normal (go 1-2 weeks to start). -if she is playing with your cock one way or the other all of the time and you are going down on her all of the time, it will only take you a few days to get to that buzz state.

Keep us posted when you can!

17. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    The hormonal view is important and it is how men works.
    Let time to get used to the cage I can garanty you that in a few weeks/months you will love it so much that you may feel naked without.
    Don't go too fast, if you read around you will find that you are a lucky guy with an incredible woman.

njcuckold, CZSteve and Consensus like this.
  18. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:

Wow. Never thought there would be so many replies, you all are a great community here. Thanks for all the encouragement.

So great question about how it all started. Long story short old boyfriend introduced it to her. Once she started to like it, he didn't. She thinks the fantasy was different than the reality of wearing it and once it was what she called "real" it changed for him. They broke it off about 6 months before we started dating just under a year ago. She makes it comfortable to be open with her on sexual things like this and the other night she started to ask me questions about my old girlfriends. Naturally, I reciprocated and asked her about her old boyfriends.

She is either super tricky, super smart or both. Looking back I think she had this all planned out. She started to tell me about her boyfriend and that he was super kinky. He wanted her to control his orgasms for him with a chastity device.

I just remember saying - are you kidding? That seemed like something really weird and I didn't know you could even try to do that. I have never seen one of these or really heard of this.

She did a search on her iPad and showed me some devices. She showed me one she used on him called a locked-in-lust device. She said at first she wasn't sure what to think probably like me right now but in a short time it really really started to turn her on. She gave me this look and said how about you, you want to turn me on? Now you would have to see these big beautiful eyes and sexy smile to know why that was very hard to say no too.

She said I have a deal for you, I will buy it if you will put it on for me and turn me on? She was all bubbly and excited. I was trying to absorb all this. She assured me that we can take it slow and if I don't like it we can stop anytime.

By now, if truth be told, it was actually starting to turn me on but I was trying to hide it. After some hesitation, a little internal embarrassment and my hormones starting to kick in I just acquiesced and said okay if you say it turns you on I will give it a try. I couldn't believe what was happening but the real disbelief was coming. I had no idea what I was agreeing too yet.

About a week later I was at her place putting it on. It was sort of humiliating because I was rock hard and she knew it was turning me on and seemed to fully admire that fact. It took forever to get it on. and it def didn't make it any easier that she wanted to help.

I had NO IDEA it would feel like THIS! I mean NO IDEA! That was a complete blindside motherload surprise. Once all the pieces where in place and she locked it, I can only describe it as a tingle itching raging in my head and it felt amazing. I was in disbelief at how good it felt. I just wanted to shake the thing but she was there watching me. When she kissed me it was erotic as hell.

It was clear she had done this before. The fact that she was at ease and enjoying it so much, made it a little easier for me I guess.

Before I went home she took the lock off and put a plastic lock on it. She said she got them on Amazon and she really wants me to wear this for the night. She said we were using this in case the fit was not right I could take it off.

She said if you can resist and not take it off unless you have, she had a surprise for me and I would love it. If you do need to and we need to try different sizes we will. Walking out to my car as my head was spinning and going home was a feeling I will never forget. I kept reaching down to my crotch in disbelief at how good this felt.

That night I found this site. I definitely got a hell of a surprise at the end of the 2nd day. One you don't easily stop thinking about especially when you are locked up.

So what has happened since?

First of all, on the few occasions that I can relax and not be attempting to get hard, the thing surprisingly fits really well. The ring and spacers are good. She used the biggest anti-pullout things and they seem comfortable enough. But, after a couple of days, I need to take it off. She leaves it off for the night and you can imagine how that night goes after not sleeping so well and wanting to play with him. I better understand how to put it on and MAN DOES IT FEEL GOOD to take it off! She wants it back on immediately after I cum. She thinks it's easier to put on because I just came and she doesn't have to fight an erection. Watching her put it on is pretty damn sexy though.

It's been 12 days and this is my first 3-day stretch. She said if we do it slow and easy like this it be a smooth transition to breaking my body into wearing it longer. I sure hope these things are safe. The idea of that is turning me on but I don't know about the practicality of it just yet. Between us, I could probably go 4,5 days now but I like the idea of getting out every couple days. Going nice and slow. I still have no idea how you guys can go for so long some of you. I will be climbing walls going crazy. I would probably break it off out of complete desperation.

My first REAL frustration came 2 days ago. I really wanted to cum. My balls started to really hurt from shaking the cage and I gave up with some serious aching balls. I had to go do something to take my mind off it but when your hormones are driving you it's not easy. When I told her this she couldn't have been happier to hear it. I think it really does turn her on. This is a strange game if you will.

Thanks again. Getting all this out really helps make having it on right now a little easier. =)

I am sure I will be back in a few days and thanks again, everyone!

19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    @steve_p , I was also caged as a result of my wife's introduction of chastity to me! That was more than 2 years after we began our FLR and She was in the process of feminizing me (after catching me wearing panties to satisfy my fetish) She introduced the cage to further Her control over my compulsion to masturbate. We began slowly at first and while my longest lockup was nearly 60 days, we have now evolved to where I am only locked up when She goes to work. (Actually, when I'm not caged, I am always desirous of being locked up once again. It seems that being caged is now my preferred "natural state"!)

If raging erections are a problem for you, I would suggest trying a smaller cage or at least a smaller tube. Once in place, a tight cage really helps keep a flaccid penis flaccid. Those erections in a cage that's too large really hurt like hell and the smaller, tighter cage works to discourage erections from the very start. I is much easier that way, IMHO.

Mash2214 and Consensus like this.
  20. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So great to hear this and glad you can sleep through! After about day 10 i find that increasingly elusive. Trust me, it's easier hitting double figures than a few days in terms of erections.

Also, thank you for the update. Sounds like you and she are getting on really well!

Guest 2014 likes this.
  21. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    Wow, great write up there @steve_p I was feeling the growth in my spiked steel cage (not pleasant). Your story is great. I’m also quite new at this, my wife was convinced by a friend to try this & I was like “I’ve seen pictures, wasn’t interested, but I’ll try one for you (I hadn’t considered spikes)”!! Thus far I’ve only hit 53 hours max, just got relocated last night, I’m shooting for 72-80 this week as I’ve got a Dr. appointment, procedure on Thursday that will require removal. And yes, when out it seems like I miss being in. Even not having long term (yet).

Rectrix and Consensus like this.
  22. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    This is literally an advert from a locked in list employee. Their marketing has been getting more and more clever.

Ormaz, njcuckold and NsToy like this.
  23. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the club.
    You have found yourself a hell of a girl. Don’t let her go :D

24. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Congratulations on you Lock up @steve_p You are in a very unique position having her initiate Chastity and lock up. Stick with it for awhile because it can be an incredibly exciting journey.

Up to now you’ve always been able to cum when ever you think you need to. By having your cock locked and order someone else’s control your orgasm will be fewer and farther in between but a lot more intense. Your appreciation for being unlocked and getting an erection will also greatly increase your appreciation for sexual intimacy.

Yes this is a wild and kinky way of life but it can be very rewarding, give it a try for at least a couple months before making any decisions that could cost you such an incredible young lady. Keep the lines of communication open with her about any discomfort and issues you may have with your cage and Enjoy the Ride.

Guest 2014 and corsac like this.
  25. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:

I can 100% guarantee you that your assumption is dead wrong! I have nothing to do with that company. Frankly, this ruins your credibility when you make comments like this knowing nothing about me.

You can say what you want and people can choose to believe what they want. I really don't care what you think. I was asked a question and I answered it. If I was not supposed to mention names, I sincerely apologize to the members here. I am new. The mods are more than welcome to remove it.

Of all the great people in here, you come along with your postulated comment. Don't worry, I have a thick spine. But for someone that doesn't you would have just chased them away. In the future may I suggest you be more careful when you make assumptions about things you know nothing about?

Wannabee and Guest 2014 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice