kennys locked journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kenny's Locked, Dec 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Well, i don't know really where to start, but i need to start somewhere! I'll start out with a little about myself and add to my journal a bit at a time.

i was married for 17 years. The last year or so our sex life seemed to disappear! i guess that is when i started to "enjoy myself" more and more. i eventually come to find my ex was having an affair with an office co-worker. i just bid-ed my time and did catch them together. We had it out and got a mutual divorce. me keeping the house and giving her all the old furniture. This was fine with me as i didn't have to nor pay her any alimony. We never had any kids so it made things a lot easier on me, especially.

While living alone, i got into self bondage and chastity. The chastity was to try and control my excessive masturbating. The bondage was a fantasy of mine for a long time, but the ex was very vanilla in that department. So the SB was fun and a good way of unwinding after a hard days work at the steel mill.

i also am into some medical bondage too. This was something i could do in public while being chaste and not have people think about it much.

I also had fantasized about cross dressing. I acquired a few bras and breast forms over the net, along with panty hose and regular hosiery. i occasionally wear these things at home only. Tho in the winter i would wear a bra and breast forms out in public under the winter clothes.

The only thing that i do now full time is chastity. i found it to be addicting after i wore my CB longer and longer. i'm now at a new record for myself and going for New Years Eve to release and have a really good O. :yes1: I have learned to give myself a milking with my ET312 (forgot to mention the E-Stim thing!) about once a month or so,as it is said to be good for the prostate.

So that's a beginning for my journal. i'm sure there will be more to add as i go along. i'm learning here as i read day to day. :CMrocks:

Thank you all for such a friendly place to get comfortable with my many so called kinks.

C'ya around the boards! Later! kenny.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    it's a good start, now you can keep rambling and see who follows along.
    Are you looking for a KH? or just gonna stick with self locking?
    just nosy, don't need to answer if you don't want to.

3. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    Hi madamsboy,

Thanks for dropping by. i don't mind answering any questions here. That's how you get to know one another.
    i'm not really looking for a KH at the moment. Over the years of being in chastity, i've kinda disciplined myself :fighting0030: to not play when out for a cleaning of the CB. Perhaps in the future i may be looking into seeking a KH. :anim_12:

I was once in a long distance relationship with a Dominant Lady and had to use a numbered lock and send Her a pic of the CB with the lock on whenever She demanded. i had to ask for permission to be let out for Dr. appts. She was kind enough to do that for me. But i had to promise not to play while released and immediately put the CB back on after the appt. That was a whole different experience then self locking. Enjoyed it though. As she would let me out about once a month to play while on webcam so she could control my play time, sometimes more often for some T&D. I never knew when my next orgasm would be. Sometimes that was quite frustrating:anim_39: Fun, but frustrating. This was all while i was and am currently laid off from my job. While i was working, she gave me permission to take off my CB while at work, as i have/had a hard job in the steel industry and we also had to "gang" shower at the end of our shift. Sure couldn't be taking a shower with a bunch of other men with a CB on. Anyway.....

Later! kenny.

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    welcome, kenny. i'm sure you will like it here...everyone is helpful and friendly.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    Congratulations on starting a Journal here in the Vault!

It's nice to see someone who is happy with themselves and knows what they want without needing someone else to be involved. I think that is such a wonderful basis for any future relationship. You need to be honest with yourself first. :yes1:

I can't wait to hear how you get one, especially in the lead up to your New Years Eve "party"! :party-075:

6. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Watchful !

Thank you very much for the compliments!

It was hard at first flying solo, but with time it got easier to train myself to stay chaste and not to play while out for a maintenance shave and cleaning the CB. Of course being a bit older now does make it easier as well.

i'm thinking it will be a good E-Stim New Years eve party! Come on New Year's! i'm just past my personal chastity record now, so i'm going to go all the way to the new year now. Cleaned and shaved this morning, so i should be good to go now. Woo-hoo! That will make 129 days without a really good squirty. 36 days more then my past record. That'll give me a new goal to try and reach. That may be pretty tough to get past that one :anim_39:

Thank you for stopping by! :anim_37: kenny.

7. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    Just updating a bit since it's been a few days.

Had to remove my CB so i could take off the small ring i had behind my little head with a small chain connected to the front lock, as per my avi. im back in but want to figure a better set-up there. i'm not pierced, but the ring and chain deal worked well but got pinchy at times.

Besides getting pierced, i could use any ideas or suggestions. i like the idea to keep me full in the tube when soft, so i'll brainstorm and see what i can come up with that may work better. Perhaps some of that silicone would come in handy. Hmmm....

Thanks in advance if anyone has any help here!

That all folks! k.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice