Can't figure out ring size, falls off or hurts too much

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by crazeehorse93, May 1, 2019.

1. crazeehorse93

crazeehorse93 New member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I've been trying to wear The Vice (I have standard and mini) and the issues I run into is non of the rings seem to fit right. I try the 46.5mm one and it tends to slip off too easy, but when I try the next size down (44mm) every time I i start to get aroused it feels I lose circulation somewhere in my testicles.

I've read you're supposed to be able to fit a finger in the ring, and I can hard or soft while in the 46.5mm but only while soft in the 44mm.

I've tried with both cages and the various spacer sizes, and I get the feeling I either need a new device or need to just try a PA piercing but I figured I'd ask around before resorting to one of those

2. Cosmo17498

Student
    Richmond, BC, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Maybe try a cage with an anatomical ring? The smaller ring might be the right circumference, but the gap for your testicles might be too small.

3. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I had the same problem with my jailbird cage from Mature Metal. .
    I cured the problem by squeezing the ring that goes around my balls and the ring that goes around the base of my cock closer together . that left no room for my balls to slip through .
    You might google jailbird cock cage to see what I mean .

4. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    It takes some getting used to wearing a cage for most men. Try a few hours a day, gradually extending the time, with the 44 mm ring. You should be able to slip the finger in while flacid but not if you are trying to get hard. Sleeping caged is another story. Nocturnal erection attempts WILL wake you up for a while but it does get better.

Bertha and slave robi like this.
  5. TheKahuna

TheKahuna Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    I had the same problems for at least 15 years. My MM cage was actually working until my boys got a little bit smaller due to low T therapy, so nothing I did would keep at least one of them from painfully squeezing out. So I finally decided to go with a PA piercing and I couldn’t be happier. I started with the PA-5000 just as a proof of concept, and now I’ve got a 3D printed device that I absolutely LOOOOOOVE!!!! I’m still working out the geometry of the PA pin, but it’s been phenomenal.

6. crazeehorse93

crazeehorse93 New member

Local Time:
    I have a Holy Trainer knock off that I'm gonna try wearing to see how that goes

I've thought about getting a piercing because I've heard a lot say they enjoy theirs, just still indecisive about it

7. TheKahuna

TheKahuna Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    I've thought about getting a piercing because I've heard a lot say they enjoy theirs, just still indecisive about it[/QUOTE]

I will say that the pain of getting it done, for me, was negligible. The hours and days following it were a different story all together. If you research it, I would definitely focus on the after care(seems to be less bogus info out there about that) vs the actual procedure. I started at an 8 gauge and wished I went with a 6 instead. When I was healed, I went back to the piercer to go up a size, a process that involves using a tapered piece of metal to gently stretch you up to the next size. Learned a hard lesson there. Buy your own taper, LUBE IT UP!!!!!! The piercer did not. That was an agonizing 10 minute battle. I’ve since gone up to a 2gauge and I’m pretty happy with it. Still toying with the idea of going to a 0. But I can’t recommend it highly enough. Buy a Vagisil wash and plenty of cans of saline spray to keep it clean. Don’t use any kind of regular soap. I also had to wear a pad for a few days for cushioning and for light bleeding. But as I think Socrates said, “the juice is worth the squeeze “.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice