Custom Made Corsetry

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Rubytuesday, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    To add my twopenneth here.

Can I just say that Beth at Desertorchidcorsets.co.uk has delivered to us the most wonderful custom made waist training corset that fits both the chest and hips perfectly, unlike off the peg corsets that are not cut correctly for the male body and can lead to unsightly bulges.

Has managed to cinch my waist by an incredible 5" straight away and it allows for a total reduction of 7". Cost no more than a Vollers off the peg number. I can also wear it to work without issue as it's the perfect length so sitting isn't a problem.

Beth herself is totally non judgmental and assists you in every aspect of measuring and design.

I will add some pictures to my gallery tonight if anyones interested

2. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Great link!

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Ribytuesday,

unfortunately the site is not properly displayed in my browser but i am definitely very interested. The quality looks quite good and the prices seem to fairly reasonable. I am looking forward to see pictures of your corset.

I am sure i will have a look to their shop when i am over to England/Wales the next time.

Hugs, maid katrin

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    O.... M.... G....

Loving it, totally! And the Naughty Notions fascinators are just awesome!

I need this....

[​IMG]

with the wig, pasties and all! That would be AWESOME at the Rubber Ball.

The fact that she does corsets designed specifically for men is also wonderful! But I'll be treating myself to MANY before pet gets a look in!

PS - katrin, it is a site with MANY frames, that may be why you had problems.

5. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

I simply cannot believe the quality for the money. You can also pick your own fabric and she will source it for you. I can honestly say I have never had the pleasure of dealing with someone so helpful. We paid 113 for mine , It's the Gloriosa with Solid steel front busk, 24 steel bones and 4 detachable suspenders.

Rather than just take our money she explained in detail the difference between the male and female figure with regard to the waistband placement. She asked us to measure me up on 3 seperate occasions to get everything just right. As a result it fits perfectly, and is invisible under a t shirt with no signs of the bulging I experienced in Vollers and Axfords corsets ( Thankfully now gone on ebay ) allowing me to wear it to the office to asist with the waist training process.

If anyone is interested tell Beth that Emma & Scott reccomended her and I'm sure she'll look after you. She can be contacted on 07931 730034 if anyone has difficulties with her website.

Our next purchase will be a bum length discipline corset that will force me to take much more diminutive steps and therefore be more "ladylike"

Just to add I have no commercial interest here, Just feel that small businesses that offer this high level of goods and more importantly service deserve a mention on here.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No worries!

I'm DELIGHTED you posted this link. I have been corset searching for the past couple of days when I've been at a computer. I really want some unique corsets for my Domme wardrobe. I feel this is the way for me to go in developing my own style, rather than the cliche black and PVC outfits.

I've never seen myself as a Dark Domme. It works for some, but I need something really pretty and colourful with a dynamic edge! I want something that makes me feel beautiful and empowered, and that my pet is scared from what lies within, not what is portrayed by what they can see.

I always said I wanted to be the pink, frilly Domme... and now I see my chance LOL.

7. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Mistress and I have seriously considered taking a small trip to UK to get measurements done. We took the time to personally see Dr. Mende when I had my belt and it has been a good investment. I believe that the same goes for a personal fitting of a corset.

Guess Id better lose the Schwartsnegger accent over there :)

8. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    I would suggest that if your planning a fitting you give her plenty of notice as she gets very busy. We waited around 5 weeks for ours which at times was frustrating but once it arrived and I got it on it was quickly apparent that it was well worth the wait.

She did say she gets very busy Jan/Feb as she has a lot of Burlesque performers on her books.

I'll try and sort some pictures out so you can see the quality and fit for yourselves.

Mistress Watchful, I applaud your stance on not going the generic "Black Domme" look. My Wife, like yourself prefers the prettier things in life and looks just as menacing in pink.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice