The Nub

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by BeltedBoar, Sep 28, 2018.

1. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    No. The gap is much tighter than the nano.

2. TheKeyIsMine

TheKeyIsMine Active member

Scientist
    Germany
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Hubby is wearing the nub with the largest ring. When he wears his steel cage he wears a ring with 43mm diameter. But with the nub he can wear the largest diameter which seems very comfortable without any pull out possibilities.

In my opinion this small nubbsi guy seems more secure than any other steel cage we own (without piercing)

3. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    I’ll be ordering one after the first of the month.

4. qoosta

qoosta New member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Got a knock off HT nub from DHgate, its ideal for growers who have problems with turtling. Even tho my little boy is small enough that i cannot fully fill up the cage when fully soft, it has the best fit so far for me and since i have gotten it. Stays relatively well on the pee hole and managed to keep the cage for longer than usual(previously had issues with HT nano because there was at least a 1 inch gap between my pee hole and the cage's pee hole. Managed to stay caged 3 days on my previous session and i am up to 4 days now(current record), aiming for 10 days staying locked and if hygiene and comfort is there, i am intending to stay locked for longer periods.

Very comfortable and stays in place well, considering that my work requires me to walk and stand for long periods(5-6 hrs) in a relatively hot environment

Definitely recommend it if you are a grower and have problems fitting your tiny little boy in a cage

HeavyFeather and TheKeyIsMine like this.
  5. qoosta

qoosta New member

Local Time:

Me in the HT Nub(knock off), looks great, fits well

6. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    I just got my knockoff V3 Nub today. Bought it on ebay (yeah I know buyer beware) and it took 3 weeks to arrive from China. I thought it was the best option since the last Holy Trainer (V2) I bought ended up costing me a lot more due to not getting the right ring size. I was tempted by the Nano when it released but was put off by that gap and a review I read on this site.

On a whim I ordered the Nub. First thought when I got it out of the packaging was "that seriously isn't going to fit" and truth be told it's kinda scary looking and pretty much the equivalent of putting your penis in something which looks like an acorn shell. Fortunately I'm really small when flaccid and a grower so it was a non-issue and I was fed up with the fact that I've always had too much room in the V2 small so I could unintentionally get off.

Being a knockoff two of the four enclosed rings were far too small. The second largest was too tight and my testicles started aching and going blue, thankfully the largest ring is a perfect fit. Weird because according to the original order that ring is 50mm and I wear the 40mm in the V2.

Production quality is pretty decent, no rough edges and amazingly the lock isn't falling to pieces like most Chinese stuff I've ordered. Slight new plastic smell but nothing unpleasant.

I've worn it for 8 hours so far today and it is extremely comfy. I mean sometimes you can feel the ring but that's about it. Since there isn't really much of tube there is next to no bulge so it's perfect for stealthy wearers and what's even more awesome is it genuinely feels like I don't have a penis anymore which is ideal for people like myself who have gender issues.

Peeing is awkward, managed to do it once standing up but won't risk it again. The device does feel more breathable than the V2 and air circulates better. I think if I had the disposable cash I'd think about getting an authentic one because the one downside of the one I have is that it's in clear and I'd prefer pretty hot pink. :)

Oh yes and I cannot get an erection in this thing because there's no room.

Going to sleep in it tonight and see how it goes but so far I've really impressed.

7. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:

Thank you for this thoughtful post. I too have some gender dysphoria. I’m in the Nano now. But we are upgrading to the Nub ASAP. I think it will help me a lot mentally.

8. OscartheTurtle

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    The first time I put on the cage I currently wear primarily I could get zero sensation when touching the cage. And I have to say that experience was a bit mind-blowing. I plan on ordering the nub at some point in the near future (along with some other toys). My hope is that the hole for peeing doesn’t cause problems like my current cage does.

9. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the in depth review....very informative. I was struck by the fact that the 50 mm ring was the proper fit as you wear (like me) a 40 mm ring with your V2. I wonder if the real Holy Trainer V3 Nub has the same sizing issue....or whether a 40 mm ring would fit.

10. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    You're welcome. I haven't tried the Nano but the Nub is a totally different experience to the V2. In a way it's really messing with my head because I've finally found something which makes me feel even more female and that's taking a bit to process. If you get one I really hope you like it.

Glad to be of help. But yes the 50mm is definitely the best fit. Perhaps it's due to Chinese sizing since this is a copy but I've always found Holy Trainer somewhat odd with their ring sizes. For example I had a Masterworks stainless steel device and the 35mm ring was the best fit so that's what I ordered with my V2 and it was an awful experience and had to purchase the 40mm. I don't think it helps given that their rings are oval and most others are round.

In other news I tried sleeping in the Nub last night and I was really restless. Not due to a lack of comfort but because it was making me so damn horny. I think it was absolute pleasure at finally feeling really emasculated, I was leaking like crazy and my head was full of fantasies. I had to take it off at 4.00 am just to get some sleep and locked myself up again when I woke up.

11. justyn91

justyn91 New member

United States
    Local Time:
    I just ordered the Nub in purple. So excited to try it out once it arrives! I will definitely share my experience along with pictures after I get it!

Attached Files:

12. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Unfortunately my testicle will pull through.. I was hoping this one would work.

13. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Any previous device I have been able pull my testicles out of was because the ring was too large. Downsizing the rings has always worked for me. Personally, I use a different size ring on each device I own. Just saying....

Freaky Rabbit likes this.
  14. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, I hear you on that. I will try it, but I think the gap is too big in any size of right, because of the design. For example the nano is even worse. Granted, this becomes only an issue when I pull my penis out. and I like to feeling that I cannot take the device off me, off my balls.

This brings me to another issue that I found out. I slept in it and my penis just came out on its own. I couldn't understand that. My balls during night erections shifted the one side, and penis got bent to the side and slipped out from the cage.

This is likely not going to work for me.

15. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    After a nearly month long sabbatical, due to a medical issue, my lockups have resumed. Princess Di selected the Nub that we ordered before the medical issues arose, but hadn't yet used.

So now I've been in the "Nub" for a few days and I must say that for most of the time I don't even know it's there - very comfortable. Urinating, can be a bit messy, but really no worse than any other I've worn. Needless to say one must sit while urinating, and wiping is a must. Hygiene-wise it doesn't seem to be to difficult to clean the inside - I use a bulb syringe to force soap and water into the tube.

All in all a very comfortable device.

Blue Rubber Man likes this.
  16. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I'm glad that you are doing better and locked back up.

17. OscartheTurtle

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I got mine last week. All I can say is WOW. I love the feel of this thing when it’s on (like right now).

HeavyFeather and subwannabee like this.
  18. Blue Rubber Man

Blue Rubber Man New member

Local Time:
    I would love to try the Nub. My beta, well, gamma/delta, sissy clit craves as much restriction as possible. Not sure how practical it would be for long term, or permanent use, but I will try it when finances permit. Chastity is an expensive pursuit!

HeavyFeather likes this.
  19. Blue Rubber Man

Blue Rubber Man New member

Local Time:
    Interesting suggestion re a bulb syringe. Hygiene has always been my biggest problem with all chastity devices and this might well help. I will get one. Thanks.

20. subwannabee

subwannabee New member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I've had the Nub for 3 weeks, and I can say without a doubt that it is the best cage I have ever worn. Not only does it essentially remove all trace of my cock, leaving me with just a pair of balls, it also looks amazing. And to those thinking that you won't fit, you'd be surprised what you can squeeze into.

MeatLocker and HeavyFeather like this.
  21. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here are my thoughts on the NUB.

I initially ordered the plastic version. At first I thought that I would never get it on. However as I pushed downward on the cage to push it into my scrotum it magically slid into position and was incredibly comfortable. I just don't like plastic though. Aside from the smell... To me it would be like being in a jail cell with plastic bars. Physiologically it just doesn't compute.

So I ordered the stainless steel version. It is exactly the same as the plastic version and gives the same initial feeling that there is no way it is going to go on. But again with some downward pressure on the cage it magically slides closed. I need a ball ring around 48 mm so the 45 is too small and the 50 mm is a little too big.

The stainless steel version is also very comfortable but definitely heavy. So the combination of a 50mm (slightly large) ball ring with the heavy weight caused the device to sag downward as I wore it. I prefer having the cage closer to my body as that stops my erections better and looks better.

Speaking of looks, the thing I love about the nub is the way it pushes the penis into the scrotum and you can hardly see the penis. When I look in the mirror all I can see is my balls.

This past weekend I modified the stainless steel version by cutting a small section from the lower portion of the ball ring and then welded and re-polished it to make it 48 mm. I also ground some metal from the lock section of the ball ring and cage to lighten them some.

I haven't tried it yet as I am currently recovering from a week of lockup with my previous cage. My scrotum is always high and tight so my scrotum and balls get sore after a couple days of lock up. My balls want to pull close to my body so they get pulled tight against the ball ring and cause an aching pain (like someone kicked me in the balls) after a couple days.

Cannot wait to recover and try out my modified s.s. nub!

subwannabee and Ms. Joanne like this.
  22. subwannabee

subwannabee New member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I've been thinking about getting the stainless steel version, and this just sold it for me. Thanks!

23. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    Just got a knockoff version and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable it is after sanding off the sharp edges and smooth out the ring that I would be wearing. Its easily the best plastic device I've tried so far and is much more secure than all the previous metal ones due to being able to escape from the back. So far so good as it only been bout a day but I believe the only downside is that the tube has to be removed for cleaning ideally each day or two.

24. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    I have it and found that I can easily insert a finger betwen balls and back of the tube. As it is opened there - it is easy to masturbate from that place. I can also complain from getting blue ball with 50mm ring sometimes as the ball skin can get pinched between the tube and the ring. Apart from this - the device is quite good.

25. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, the bottom of the cage is quite open but I find the cage is pressed into my scrotum so deeply that it is hard for me to get a finger under it and if I can I cannot do much with it.

Dfberns likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice