Embarrassing incidents with chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wildcatsfan23, Apr 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Wildcatsfan23

Wildcatsfan23 Member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    I know there have posts like this in the past. But just wondering who has had some good embarrassing stories about chastity or things relating.

I’m newer to chastity so I don’t have one with it yet. But I have a pretty embarrassing story...

My wife’s parents have a pool, so in the summer we go out and swim sometimes. Well one time we were out there and I hadn’t planned on swimming. We ended up taking a dip. Luckily I keep a pair of trunks out there just in case.
    Well since I wasn’t planning to swim, I didn’t have the underwear I usually use. So I just kept my leopard print thong on under the trunks.

Totally forgot when I changed, and I left the thong with the trunks. My mother-in-law did the wash. Next time I came over she said “I washed your trunks, and uh, your underwear” and she giggled a little as she said it. What makes it a little more embarrassing is that my mother-in-law is a very attractive woman.

I finally worked up the nerve to tell her I was sorry she had to see that and I hadn’t meant to wear them. She told me it was totally fine, as a mother she’s seen it all.

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Friday, I had a doctor's appointment. It was just a followup, so my regular physician wasn't in, and I was seen by the very attractive PA. She took my blood pressure, temp, listened to my heart, lungs, talked to me about diet and exercise, pronounced me fit, and...

... told me to make another appointment in 4 months for my annual physical.

There was nothing embarrassing because I try to think ahead and plan. I'm locked up 24/7, but I remove my cage when flying, for physicals, for jury duty, and for a few other reasons when it would be appropriate.

I honestly do not get some kind of thrill thinking about anyone else seeing my shiny steel device, and I do wonder why some guys seem to obsess over the idea.

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think it's the embarrassment and humiliation, and the inherent confirmation to themselves of their chaste status that supports this disclosure, Tom. It's understandable even if not your or my thing.

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmm.

I have to admit, there are some kinks that I just do not "get;" as in, not only do I not care for them, but I can't even imagine why some people would enjoy them.

Humiliation is one of those, I guess.

filltee likes this.
  5. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Humiliation means different things to different people. It can range from mild embarrassment to feeling "humbled" to pretend or actual degradation.

We all have a natural fight or flight response to anxiety. For whatever, mine is wired a little differently, and I can have an anxious and a sexual response together. Maybe it's the vunerablilty. Sometimes, the anxiety is totally unpleasant, and I want out of the situation, but sometimes it is a rush.

I really wouldn't want to expose private things about myself to someone else who would not want to see them.

But in the right environment it is *hot*. My wife and I periodically go to a sex club, which is a very clean, safe place, with a whole range of ages and body types. The general rules at this club are don't socialize in the play space, don't play in the social place, don't do anything non-consensual, use the house safe word if something bad is happening. Other than that, anything goes, and if you don't like something, don't watch.

Sometimes my wife tops me, sometimes I top my wife, but it is a thrill to be an exhibitionist in a totally appropriate place.

So, I've worn some things that I can only describe as "humiliating" in the sense I had to be brave, overcome some embarrassment, and get a rush out of it. I definitely feel vulnerable.

I've also dressed for my wife and a Domme. I don't think that is the main feature of the scene for them, but it (at a minimum) provides some comic relief to a nervous situation and helps everyone relax. There's something statisfying about that. Is it a little embarrassing and humiliating for me? Yep. It's a thrill and helps me feel connected too.

If that's not your thing, it's totally understandable. Some people are very private. But I'd guess that a large percentage of the people on this forum would get a thrill out of screwing around at a sex club, and being a little vulnerable and embarrassed too.

Achedlock17 and b_quark like this.
  6. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd like to think that managing my emotional reaction is a little like managing my physical reaction. I like to play with BDSM, and feel "discomfort" or "pain" but I don't want to be "injured", whether it is physical or emotional or mental. It also matters a lot whether I trust the person dishing it out.

Achedlock17 and filltee like this.
  7. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I was at a kink club in another country. My domme friend had me strip down to only my Bon4 micro cage, to which she then proceeded to attach a flashing LED light. I enjoyed the surprised looks!

8. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Because it's pretty! Guys usually don't get to wear jewelry

9. BangkokJoe

BangkokJoe New member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    I"m a new member. I've been lurking on this website for a while, but this post motivated me to register so I could respond.

I LOVE the rush of chastity play and humiliation. I live and work in Bangkok, so the cost of going to massage is very reasonable (a 90 minute oil massage can be as cheap at $20). Lately my "hobby" is to go to get an oil massage while wearing my cage.

Typically in Bangkok most massage places offer a "happy ending". Those that don't are very professional and keep you draped the full time. As I normally get hard during massage, I see the cage as an "aid" to keep my cock under control when I'm at a professional massage place. But the "happy ending" places are a real rush.

The first time I tried this, the masseuse was rubbing my inner thigh under the towel. She bumped my cage and it caught her attention. She peaked under the towel to see what she'd just touched and just started laughing out loud.

My favorite part is how the massage girl will work her way up to touching my cock. Typically it starts when I'm on my stomach, and she will massage my inner thighs, occasionally brushing the area between my ass and balls. I know they must see or feel the ring holding my cage in place and wonder what it is. Sometimes they will brush it multiple times, trying to understand what they are feeling.

Then when its time to roll over the rush really starts. If they were massaging my ass well, I know what is coming. It's just a matter of time before they massage up my thighs, then the inner thighs. Eventually they come to the cage. And by this time my heart is typically racing in anticipation of them finding it.

Most of the massage girls will ask me what it is; I tell them that my girlfriend locks me when she travels. As Thailand is hyper-sexualized and men tend to sleep around here, they typically say its a good idea. But then they feel sorry for me, being locked up (and they want their tip for "special massage) and will try to try to get me off with the cage on.

I have to say, the rush of having a woman teasing my caged cock, feeling the strain of my cock against it, and the sound of my heart pounding in my ears due to my embarrassment is amazing. And as I'm caged, if they can make me cum, it takes a long time for them to work up to this. And typically involves them fingering my ass since they can't get a hold of my cock.

This is my fetish now. I spend a lot of time researching new massage places (for example, places that offer body scrub plus massage gives more opportunities to be seen between the massage table and shower). I have some regular massage ladies I see which are a lot of fun. But the biggest rush is going somewhere new where I don't know what to expect...

10. Tom.69.FTW

Tom.69.FTW Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Sounds hot! Will definitely need to ask you for recommendations!!

BangkokJoe likes this.
  11. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Humiliation isn't a turn on for me but being 'seen' sure is. I would love to be with my wife as she describes my chastity to a friend, or friends, and then asks me to show them what we've been talking about. Two years ago there was a man on ChastityForums who described such a scene in a hot tub. Reading about his experiences was super hot for me.

MadameJs_boo and shannonsanders like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice