Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    yes the lori is really not visible despite the weight
    no the old device was holy trainer small and was not longer
    out of curiosity where does your keyholder hide or keep the key secure?

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    she keeps them in a jewlrey box that has a number dial lock on it.
    we are working on finding a custom made pendant for a necklace or bracelet to hold the torx driver for the device. so far the only things that will fit it are ashes containers for cremation. ie not sexy looking or something i want her to have a key in. so we are going to work with a local jeweler to make what we need. stylish and cut the key down to be only as long as absolutely necessary.

3. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    i'm adding a photo on my chastity gallery to show impossible is to escape

4. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Wow, that's great. Glad to hear it's working so effectively for you.

5. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    I must admit that i was very skeptic that this cage could be so secure, since i tried many different kind of cage and i was always always able to pull-off.
    Now that i tried so long to come out without any success but finding only pain and frustration, i need to learn how to cope with the disadvantages of such a secure device.
    For instance during the day i have absolutely no issue at all, but the night is tough for me, i wake up every 2/3 hours, so i would like to ask to those currently locked in a Lori's device some suggestion.
    I already put in place some easy tricks like draining my bladder before going to sleep and refraining from drinking in the last 2 hours before bed time.
    Ms Lori suggested me to use numbing cream, shall i try this?
    Shall i think that the base/cuff ring is too tight? i was not waking up so often when using the plastic Holy Trainer but the Lori's one is definitely heavier and more merciless.
    I know that my keyholder che make nice sweet dreams knowing that i have zero chance to escape but i would also like to sleep a little bit more, considering also that my keyholder will have no mercy, as i was expecting and as it should be and will not let me free for the night.

TheMinistressGrace and Rectrix like this.
  6. Deleted member 11770

Can you describe the pain you are experiencing at night? You might need a larger base ring. Lori will be able to give advice on that. But then again the fact that you are comfortable during the day is inconsistent with the base ring being too small. Your keyholder should unlock you at this point for inspection to see is any excess chafing.

Another thing I have learned over time: cold is your enemy. When your core temperature is cold, the testicles attempt to retract, and that causes extra pressure and pain. Make sure you are extra warm at night (and during the day).

7. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

i was in the same boat as you with waking up every 45 minutes to hour and a half.
    what is the cause of you being woken up?
    the skin being pulled on? if so try applying lots of loton on the base ring to allow it to slide as you get erect.
    if you are turning a shade if purple or blue, the ring is too tight and needs to be opened up.
    also, the angle that the device is compared to the ring also causes some issue. i did some mods on my own device as i opted to do many small adjustments vs sending it out for a larger one to Ms Lori. that said i have access to a lathe and power tools to do it properly. i am now able to sleep through the night most days. probably once a week i am awakened because a mega erection has lasted long enough to cause the testicles to start to throb a bit. i subconsciously hold the cage up to not have it bent over due to its weight, and think about stuff that bores me. golf, accounting, etc. 2 min later im sound asleep again

do you have any issue urinating with the device on? like it feels there is back pressure or the urethra is a bit kinked? if so you may want to make the gap between the cage and base ring larger. i accomplished this by bending the ring to angle the cage farther from my body. I also opened the base ring from 1.75 to 1.87" an that also made a world of difference.

word of caution, dont modify your cage DIY style like i did less you are willing to accept it being destroyed or ms lori not helping repair it after you have modified it. im not sure how they do their adjustments, so DIY mods may impact Ms Loris ability to do her mods as well.

I should also add. these devices have more weight and the body must "learn its place" i know my body has learned that sleeping now will consist of mild pain when erections happen. i dont have my balls turn any color darker than normal, but the lack of blood flow to the region causes a dull throbbing feeling at times. the body has learned to accept this as normal and not interrupt my sleep. i took a few month break from the lori for procreation reasons, and getting back in it was just as troublesome as starting out. I call it hell week, the first week acclimating to the device. first have the base rung opened up a little and see where that puts you. its a fine line of not enough and then enough space. so taking it from 1.75 to 1.8 may do nothing but then reaching 1.85 or 1.9 is a night and day difference if that makes any sense

Rectrix likes this.
  8. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    the pain that wakes me up is an attempted erection but during the day there is no chaffing at all

9. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i had the exact issue he did. it was comfortable and 0 problems during the day. but night time was hellish till the base ring was opened up. also the secondbest mod i did to the device was increasing the angle the cage was aimed down. this allowed me to not worry about urine being traped in the urethra. I had this issue on ALL of the cages prior to the Lori as well, im just learning what is required for me and my device. everyone is different so what works for me may not for others.

10. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    i tried the lube method but there is no much sliding that's why i said the ring might be too tight
    i have no red or blu shade
    no issue urinating
    no back pressure on the urethra

11. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    thank you all for your advise and suggestions

12. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    so its just a erection waking you up?
    it sucks but i would say give it a week or two to see if it gets better.
    everyone reacts differently to each device, i do know that after i have been unlocked for a while, relocking is always some of the above sleepless nights. till my body learns to just deal with it

if that does not work, open the base ring up.

13. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    yes just erection
    ok tks for the advise

14. Guest 9204

Guest 9204 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    excellent thread, and i read this with interest before ordering my 2A with retainer ring. I placed my order about a month ago, Ms Lori was very helpful in sizing instructions, and patient of many questions i had.
    Sadly, my GF/KH have parted ways. Now i have a awesome Lori device coming my way, and no KH!
    Most likely i will post it for sale once it arrives, as there are no refunds!

15. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Why sell it? Why not keep it, and practice wearing it until you find someone else
    That doesn't sound any different than the issue I had with the Mature Metal Jailbird. It's a great fit, but it would wake me up a couple times a night with an attempted erection. Extreme discomfort. When I read about urinating to relieve the pressure, I couldn't believe it - how the hell can I urinate in that condition? But it worked. And somehow, over time, my body adapted to it, and the problem became much less frequent.

16. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    Nooooo! I am so sorry to hear this. However, I agree with @hardbodysub. Keep it. All good things come to those who wait. Someone who is right for you will come along soon enough and when she does, you will be ready to be locked!

Jamie

17. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Apologies to Herkeys01. I had decided not to finish the reply because I didn't want to be insensitive to your loss. I didn't even realize that it somehow got posted anyway. I'd still suggest keeping the device. It's custom sized, and you never know when something may happen to make you very happy you have it.

18. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    you would be crazy to sell it.
    keep the cage, and find a woman who will appreciate it/you

19. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    agree

20. Guest 9204

Guest 9204 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks guys for the suggestions and support. I am still very interested to get the 2A delivered and try it out. Oh and yes, i guess the search for a new GF will begin soon and hopefully she will have a kinky side to her ;)

21. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    How thick is the retainer ring?

sammartin likes this.
  22. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    I feel that this retainer ring is a new idea and we will see variable designs in the future. It could have different shapes, more moving parts, spikes etc. Maybe even different materials. How about dull spikes in the opposing direction?

23. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    After reading this thread I have a couple questions:
    1. What about turtling? Will the retaining ring effectively prevent the penis from retracting of its own accord?

2. I can see how one could put on and align the retaining ring with the clamshell design (like the Lori 16) but how does one put on and align the ring when using a one piece design like the 2A?

Grayfelix

hardbodysub likes this.
  24. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i have the 2A. it requires you to not be erect. partially erect makes it a bit difficult. you put the ring around the head of the penis first. then slide inside the cage. align the rod holding the ring to the cage and screw the screw through the hole in the rod that tethers the ring to penis head.
    it is not terribly difficult to do. but does take some finesse

hardbodysub likes this.
  25. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I am currently in the process of ordering a Loris device, 2 B with retainer ring. I have a couple of questions for the experienced people:

What is the general take on the spikes - are they 24/7 wearable, do they help against pullout, and how uncomfortable are they?

How tight did you measure the retaining ring - I tried with O-Rings, and I have two sizes that are wearable, one is rather tight and slightly constricing the penis, the other one is slightly wider.

hardbodysub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice