Chastity and premature ejaculation?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DenialIsTheNewOrgasm, Feb 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    The one we have is very thick and I can't feel anything but the inside of the sheath when Mistress has me fuck her with it. I have to say, it's a very odd feeling for me. I am going through the motions of fucking but can't feel anything. My mind is telling me I should be feeling the inside of her pussy and the friction from stroking but I get nothing! It's not the same as if it was numb, I can still feel the inside of the sheath, I'm just not getting the input my mind thinks I should be getting. It's kind of hard to explain.

2. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I would love to try this. I don't have PE issues (and I'm not allowed to cum inside my Wife) but I would like my Wife to enjoy a larger penis than I have

Slave-boy, tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  3. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    And I would like the humiliation of being reminded of my inadequacy

Slave-boy, Rectrix and tiruh811 like this.
  4. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Thanks! I kinda understand as sometimes am using a strap-on while locked and it imitates the sexual intercourse without feeling anything.

desertsub, Slave-boy and Tom Allen like this.
  5. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Thanks, will have to look for these definetely! I usually don’t cum that easily, but of course when going weeks without cuming, it never helps.

Slave-boy likes this.
  6. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    I used to be able to last amazingly long, probably from over-masturbation. My wife hated it. A side effect of being locked is I've never lasted longer than a minute since, and rarely 30 seconds. She loves me finishing her off with my mouth after I explode in her with ten or 14 days worth of cum.

Rectrix and Slave-boy like this.
  7. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I had such great control before chastity. Have very little or no control at all now . I feel lucky if I can stay in for 5 minutes now . Of course this is after she has had multiple orgasms without PIV sex. She thinks it's funny now that I want her so bad I can't last when I am allowed to have PIV sex with her.
    Of course the real reason is that her toy isn't being played with as much as before chastity and the desire for a orgasm is great . Much less no touching or masterbation and the teasing all leads to P.E.

8. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    A bit off topic, but still about cumming speed:
    My nipples are very sensitive. The connection between my nipples and sexual rapture is so strong that I sometimes have difficulty cumming without nipple stimulation. This phenomenon naturally makes my nipples into a control panel of sorts for my wife.
    When we have pig sex, depending on when she wants me to cum or to control my tempo, she tweaks, pinches, digs her nails into them etc. Of course I do know when I am doing her just right from the tone of her sounds. If she wants me to continue, she throttles just enough to get what she wants.
    When she is dated she will either day, “You May cum, slave.” That usually sends me over the edge. She seldom says, “Quit now and get out!” When she has said that I immediately do as she orders. Generally, but not always, the Quit Order is because she is experiencing discomfort for whatever reason.
    It would be very interesting to incorporate a penis sleeve into our dynamic.
    What models or names should we avoid or embrace?
    Ss

rxbuk likes this.
  9. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    The few times my wife allows me inside her she insists I wear a condom. I find this blocks a lot of the stimulation and I usually don't cum (but she does, sometimes more than once). For some unknown reason about a year ago she stopped riding me and took off the condom and started riding me again. Needless-to-say I didn't last more than about 10 seconds before cumming. I would say I now have premature ejaculation. I actually prefer wearing a condom because I can last longer and give my wife more pleasure.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Slave-boy

Slave-boy Member

Local Time:
    We have just tried the silicon vixskin ride on sleeve this past weekend. Wearing it is interesting. I can’t seem to get my balls through the whole in the bottom (seems to be a problem for me in general with cage rings too), but it stays on all right regardless. I can feel my Goddess clamping down through the sleeve when she is cumming, but the feeling is several reduced. I am able to last much longer with it in, but still have some feeling, which is helpful for.

I also found that, perhaps because my balls weren’t secured, my penis would move back and forth inside providing some stimulation that put me dangerously close.

After some trepidation, my Goddess really loved it! I like having a much bigger cock, and It was somewhat of a mindfuck to watch her enjoy me fucking her like that. Both arousing and humiliating that she enjoyed the larger cock.

desertsub and R2002 like this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You've got about four minutes on me. Or at least that's how I remember last year.

12. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM

I never was so long last, but let me say also in wank my self i have an everage lasting. After chastity i get fat and fast, now when she allow me to wank myself i cum in less than one minute

13. Tom.69.FTW

Tom.69.FTW Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Hard for me to say. Like many of the guys here whom have commented, I too was never able to last long, regardless if it was during regular vanilla sex or when jacking off. A good day will be 60s. After chastity (the longest period being only about 5 days), there doesn't seem to be any difference, still averaging 30s to 45s. Sometimes I'll cum before it gets completely hard.

14. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Only last about 90 seconds the other night. So I am in the same boat with you

15. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    The penis extender we have is a Vixskin also. At first I had the same problem with my balls that you describe. Don't be afraid to stretch the ring enough to get your balls through it, I have stretched the heck out of ours putting it on and it has held up to the stretching just fine.

tiruh811 and Slave-boy like this.
  16. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    I never could last very long. Chastity has totally ruined any stamina I had. I am no longer allowed PIV. I get to hump her leg or thrust into her stationary hand. I have not touched her penis with my own hands in around 14 months. She still gets PIV(I’m a cuckold). She literally laughs at what she did to her penis. I have grown to depend on her for any kind of pleasure. So when I get it, I just can’t control my release any more. I usually am allowed to cum once a month, but I’m currently on a 6 week stint.

17. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Which sleeve do you use? Can you share a link in a pm?

18. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Chastity certainly turned me into a premature ejaculator. I went from rather good control (could cum more or less precisely when I wanted to) to now where I ejaculate before I become fully hard. On the rare times I masturbate, I CAN manage to get fully hard before I cum, but with my wife I spurt at the merest touch.

I can't say which is more true: I am not allowed PIV intercourse because I am a premature ejaculator or that my premature ejaculation prevents me from having it.

My wife finds this both amusing and liberating. When she grants me a handjob, she very deliberately tries to make me cum as quickly as possible. She has little interest in the process, so the sooner, the better in her mind. If I last 30 seconds it's a good day.

19. Tiny Chaste

Tiny Chaste Member

Maryland, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've never had luck with penis sleeves. Maybe I have to get a better quality one. Although ours is pretty thick, the moment I start thrusting it into her from behind my brain overloads from the situation and I can't hold back.

Slave-boy likes this.
  20. Slave-boy

Slave-boy Member

Local Time:
    After several days of not cumming, I had the same problem of risking an orgasm even with the sleeve after several minutes of thrusting. Might try a little numbing cream next time.

21. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    One thing that helps me is that when I am inside my Wife I am not allowed to move my hips unless she commands me to. She controls the tempo and does bit allow me to get too excited

Also breathing and concentrating on movibg the energy up through my chakras, rather than out expkisivelt through my penis

22. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Explosively

23. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Yes, I'm PE now. Before I admitted submissive fantasies to wife I thought of myself as some kind of stud... Then when she took over all that changed. Went from chronic masturbator and long lasting fucker to premature in a few months. The humiliation of it was hot but then started thinking she deserved longer lasting cock... Discovered cuckold and chastity fantasies...

24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    As I’m only allowed anal stimulation and orgasm now and am pussy free, it’s of mo concern to my madam.

Socal_locked, R2002 and b_quark like this.
  25. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Last Saturday I told my wife I'd like a roll in the hay.

She teasingly replied "But you're all locked up."
    "I don't have to be unlocked for us to roll in the hay" I replied.
    "Take a pill", she said, "and take your cage off."

Now, it had been two weeks since we last had sex, which was PIV. I'd been locked since then and had a good deal of sexual hunger but I really wasn't hungry for an orgasm. I was hungry for the connection that sex provides and hungry to give her pleasure. However, an order is an order. I took the pill and took the cage off.

I pleasured her, she O'ed, she gestured that she wanted me to get on top and enter her. As I did, I had the thought that maybe I can be inside her and not cum. After all, I read on CM that there are some guys who have sufficient self control that they cum only when they're given permission.

Ha ! Right !

I might have lasted 30 seconds. It doesn't seem to bother her although I would much prefer to last a lot longer, or really, I would have been very satisfied (in a strange way that many of us here will understand) to not have cum at all and to go back into the cage with full balls.

After, I told her about the self control that I thought I might have exercised. We both laughed. Silly me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice