Hoops with open to put on

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by GoddessG, Apr 5, 2019.

1. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Sorry, me again! I've returned the cage I had purchased for my man following the responses strongly suggesting it was too small.

I have found a type which I think will work. Instead of pushing him all through it, it opens up to allow me to place it around his balls without squishing them through a ring, and then his penis can go in the cage and attach to the ring/hoop.
    I found the style on Amazon of all places .

Is there a place online which sells this style* (don't say get this one via Amazon - only one seller /more below)? As the 50mm hoop which you have to push all through just isn't big enough for him :oops: :)D:cool:). I love him (very very much) and I don't want to hurt him, however I also need and want him caged as he does need reminding as to who he answers to, so I need to find a way to cage him without making him suffer extreme pain like when we attempted the first cage. He wants pain however it wasn't the kind of pain he hoped for.

I have added a screen shot of what I am after. *It is currently only available from a new Amazon seller coming from China. I want it here sooner than that so a UK based online seller is better.. or same style device ? He and I agreed on a metal cage - non negotiable. Thank you

Attached Files:

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    That can be quite a heavyweight style of device if good quality steel. Maybe that's what you are after but just worth mentioning...

3. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Ah, that's good to know. Thank you:). I shall give him the choice (a rarity!!).. he can risk his manhood area exploding or tire himself out with balls in just about tact however at extra labour. Win win for me hehe

Bet he wishes he never begged me to cage him!!

He does like the steel/metal and said he didn't like the plastic too much and he is lucky as I prefer the look of the steel cages too. I just need to get the first part trapped so I can cage his pride..

Dumb1 and latexbound like this.
  4. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    I've always found hinged ring cages are uncomfortable long term. The hinge has always seemed to irritate me. Its a trial and error process. Good luck

NsToy likes this.
  5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    As others have mentioned in your other thread, it would be beneficial to measure him. The Holy Trainer site has suggests an easy method for doing it with just a piece of string. It might not be the most accurate method but it's a starting point. The other option is to use sizing rings or rubber o-rings than can be purchased at the local hardware store. Understand that both measuring and putting the device on should be done in his normally flaccid state. If he's quick to excite or your "help" is too exciting, then he should do it alone.

Others have described the method of putting on a device and I can certainly understand that it seems daunting as first. Everything down there is pretty "squishy" and will take quite of bit more poking and prodding without pain that one's brain says it should. A little lube certainly helps but more important is that he's as relaxed, both physically and mentally as possible. Maybe try right after a nice warm shower or after napping.

Generally speaking men haven't reported favorably on the inexpensive hinged devices. The hinge seems to cause irritation but covering the hinge with a short piece of surgical tubing can help. It may be helpful just to try getting started with a hinged device just to get used to being caged and get over some of the mental reservations of stuffing everything into a steel ring.

There are some Europe based resellers of the Chinese cages. Near as I can tell, they are the same cages just at an inflated price. Of course, you'll get the device quicker but only you can decide of the higher price is worth the shorter wait times.

GoddessG likes this.
  6. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, very very helpful and informative. I've told him he needs to measure himself so will suggest the string method as a first step to get a quick idea.

That's good to know about the hinge style being uncomfortable too, I shall warn him. Will also keep the surgical tubing suggestion in mind to make it less irritating if we plump for that style initially.

I know of uberkinky as an online retailer for cages, is there another good one with a lot of variety? I saw 'mm' mentioned somewhere on this forum but couldn't figure out what it was an abbreviation for (I googled mm chasity cages and it just brought up cages on Amazon).

I shall buy some sizing rings too, to double check against what he gets with the string measuring. I can use the baby oil trick to check too. Last time it was impossible to get him through and he had let's say natural lube albeit not around his scrotum (he leaks a lot, I just have to smile and he's leaking from it :D:cool:) however will try baby oil too.

In hindsight it was silly of me to just go ahead and attempt to cage him without checking the best method! I figured it would be quite easy so didn't even think to check the best way to get him through the ring.

Thank you both for your help, I appreciate it

7. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Just twigged the string link is to a shop website so looking now, I clearly haven't had enough coffee today!

8. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Have found another online retailer in the UK - had to fiddle with my search terms.

9. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    MM = Mature Metal.

Good luck in your search :)

GoddessG likes this.
  10. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
  11. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Brilliant, thank you :)

12. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oo thank you ! Shall look in a minute. That ring size would definitely fit him. Will get him to measure first and then go from there.

If someone had told me a year ago that I'd be searching for a chastity cage to lock a man up..I didn't even know back then! :)

Consensus and coffee2sugars like this.
  13. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have purchased several of my devices via eBay, my first device was a holy trainer which is essentially plastic. It was terrible and smelled by the end of the day so definitely go with a steel cage. Personallly the hinged base rings kind of scare me because of pinching in sensitive areas.

Now your man may have a large flaccid girth but at first a lot of us think that we need a bigger base ring and a lot of us start out at 50mm. I found after a few months that 45mm works best for me and I could easily pull out with the 50mm ring used with my cage. It’s a tight fit to get my balls through the ring but once everything is through it is very comfortable. Also a good rule for safety is that if you can slip a finger up to your first knuckle between the base ring and the penis , that should allow enough room for good blood flow. Also it’s a good idea to order a cage that maybe 1-2 cm smaller than his flaccid length, when there’s less room to grow it’s much more comfortable. The string method is about all you can do to measure around the shaft and testicles and I don’t find it very accurate. Many of the cages on eBay will come with the 3 most common sizes with 50mm being the largest typically, I think any larger than that you will have to custom. I know mature metal which is a custom maker of chastity devices can actually size the base ring to his size and then you can adjust upnor down if you need too but it’s like 6 plus weeks eait time when you have to send it to them but it helps insure a better fit.

The first week or two that I was caged I actually held onto my own key to make sure the fit felt right and I could live with the cage 24/7. Once I hammered out all the problems the key went to my mistresss rightfully so. If you plan on being the one putting his cage on and taking it off, practice makes perfect. Mine can be a little tricky so Ms. just leaves that part up to me but she loves watching me put it on. Here are some eBay links to some good devices (in my opinion)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-A...128604?hash=item3406d8279c:g:2dAAAOSwQwFb-x2L

https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-SHIP-La...hash=item3d5cd9bbc0:m:mCmq8aGFnSaX60D84meImvw

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-H...hash=item3d5cd9b4b3:m:mX7uHhNOFzQDMexY_kSjx3Q

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-H...hash=item3d5d698b83:m:mBPpNKZ_2UIWxVQcpNi6W5Q

This one below is the cage I wear, I love the ergonomic base ring and is very comfortable, I think I’ve been wearing this one for like 3 years. It was only $20 and it’s been fantastic.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-H...hash=item3d5d15d37c:m:mstEn2omEKiBaZUfbDQKVGw

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Ship-S...hash=item3d5d4bb580:m:mHcFky9JfwO-PjLKIGVtPWA

Just type Male Chastity into the search on eBay and it will bring up so many options.

HW&C likes this.
  14. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I also like the integrated locks versus the pad locks, they make the cages much more discreet. However there is something fun and exciting about seeing a little padlock on the cage too :)

15. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    I have ended up with a nylon cage from lady fox at custom chastity. You can Google it. Expensive but u do get a prototype and a perfect fit. I think there is a photo in my gallery of it. Joslyn jewel on here also prints 3D nylon cages. Its really a process until u find what u like

16. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...l?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.35.1ff11169hD7Xrn

I got two cages with these rings. One in a 40mm and one in a 45mm. At first I thought the 45mm was too tight but found if I increased the gap between the cage and ball ring it fit much better. I still haven't decided if the oblong shape (wider horizontally) is a plus or minus. I was still in a break in period (and still am) for my scrotum and balls to be confined by metal. I replaced the surgical tubing with a piece of heat shrink tubing because I felt the surgical tubing was too thick. I did not have an issue with pinching because of the hinge. I did however in the meantime go to a larger solid ball ring. Once my balls get accustomed to being locked in steel I will try it again.

GoddessG likes this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Bon4 also does devices with hinged rings, and their new hinges rotate.

I'm with @Wonderwomanssub about trying numerous inexpensive Chinese cages off eBay or Amazon or aliexpress. The last one he linked, A226, is one of my two regular cages. The A273, similar to his A271, is the one I'm wearing now -- love the ergonomic base ring. Good luck -- he's gonna' need it.

18. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I really like the base ring of the Bon4 also. However I really don't like how large in diameter the cage portion is.

19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Cage diameter is ~35mm at entrance, wider once inside.

20. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, I did see that. I like a nice snug fit with the cage as it seems to keep erections under control better. The ones I prefer wearing are 33mm. Two mm doesn't seem like a lot but for me it seems to be the difference between 'just right' and 'huge. Maybe someone with more girth would fit better in 35mm.

I was originally really considering the Bon4M but after trying a Chineese knock off first which looks exactly like the Bon4 (except for the pivoting ring) and has the same dimensions I don't think I like the larger cage diameter.

The other things I found I don't like about the Bon4M was the weight of the solid metal cage and how large the openings are in the cage, I find that my skin pushes out of them and it pinches and hurts. I like the wire cages because they are lighter, can be cleaned easier while wearing and if the wires are close enough contain the skin better.

21. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    If you go onto DHGate (the Chinese ebay) you'll find literally hundreds of cages and belts at very keen prices and featuring an almost endless number of ring and cage size permutations. I'm also in the UK and I've bought a couple and even though it's coming from China they'll usually deliver within a few days.

22. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Had some success! Managed to get the new cage on him last night. Used baby oil and had to put the ring on, then stop for a while /made him cook dinner as he needed to be less 'excited' so that I could get the cage on.
    Cage was on for circa 10 minutes and started dropping down so I think after all my assumptions that the ring (50mm) was too small, it's actually too big, and it was a lack of baby oil and being unprepared which caused the issues!! He managed to slip out of it easily. We had to be up early this morning so needed an early night. Going to try with the baby oil and 45mm ring later today.

His face once I locked the padlock was so serene, I've never seen him look so at peace. Won't be long now before we get the opportunity to try again. It's in my handbag along with baby oil and he can't wait until we get to the hotel, he wants to nip to the loo to get it on at the earliest opportunity

Rectrix, Giveitup and Consensus like this.
  23. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The first photo in the thread looks the same as the one I have, which I purchased in a UK sex shop. It is pretty comfortable and not too heavy.

24. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    I like the twisty ring on the Bon4. It enables me to get on a smaller ring than I could otherwise.

25. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, my epiphany, enabled by my Holder was the amazing power of lubricant! Try the relatively inexpensive stuff from Superdrug or Tesco. It beats babyoil by dint of being longer lasting and cheaper - they reactivate with water too.

Sounds like You have chosen Your man well and are taking good care of him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice