Piercing tore thru!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Dr MBogo, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I've had a frenum piercing, which anchored my Evotion Bijou cage, since last year and have been very pleased with it. That is, until yesterday. I noticed that my cage felt "funny" somehow. I then pulled my pants down (in the privacy of our bedroom, LOL) to discover that my barbell had pulled thru the skin and was missing! The whole cage slid off with minimal effort. (see pic in my Gallery)

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/piercing-pulled-out.30188/

I remember feeling a little pain in that area the day before, but didn't really pay any attention to it. Somehow the skin must have weakened over time, until finally something happened to create enough tension to tear thru. There was no blood, so it must have happened gradually. I found the barbell on the floor of my bathroom later.

Anyway, I dutifully reported this to my beautiful wife/KH. She examined her possession (my cock) and decided I should get pierced again, but more securely. My initial piercing had always seemed to be a bit shallow, but being a novice, I didn't pay much attention to that. So, I'm going tomorrow to get it down. I mentioned to her that this was the time to make any changes, if she liked. She replied that it should definitely go thru a longer/larger area of skin, but she still prefers the frenum piercing for me. After a minute, she said, "-here's another thing: Will you wear makeup sometimes when we're together, and let me do your hair?" "Like a woman?" I answered. "Yes," was her quick response.

I think we may be moving to another level. I've done drag before for a costume party, but not like she's talking about now-it was just over-the-top silly. I know some of our other posters here have been into feminization, but really the most I've ever done is wear pink panties. Anybody have any thoughts? Suggestions?

Rectrix and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  2. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Dang, I got my frenum piercing 2 weeks ago for a Bijou. It is pretty deep and wide so I am hoping this does not happen to me. Only time will tell.
    Good luck getting it pierced again.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. Sissy Katie (ofCatherine)

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    It looks like it may have migrated out. How long, after getting the piercing, did you start using the device?

Slave to a Goddess and SergioUK like this.
  4. Carumbad

Carumbad Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I also have my frenum pierced and occasionally have used it to anchor a chastity device, I've never worn something like the Bijou though, I've never trusted the frenum piercing to bear all the weight of the device on it's own, it looks too risky :-/

Glad to hear it wasn't painful though! That's my biggest fear with migration! :)

Mine's been in 7 years now and no sign of migration yet - however, I don't use it for anchoring the device often at all, no more than a few days at a time and always with a ball-trap type cage.

5. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I've had a PA since 2010- no problems apart from the messy peeing! Now stretched to 7mm, don't want to go further.

6. Sissy Katie (ofCatherine)

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    My piercer told me that these things take a long time to heal. You think its healed because it no longer hurts or produces crust. It isn't. You may think it's healed after a month or two. It isn't. Change gauge? Start the whole process over. As a result any pressure can cause migration.

7. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the suggestions! Very well taken. I did in fact get it redone today, without any problems. And, the device doesn't seem to put any pressure or tension on the site. I really don't think that was the problem. It was just too superficial. We're going to try for a few days and make sure its ok . I'll let you all know how it goes

8. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    sounds like you'll be fine. I'm convinced the superficiality was the problem with mine. I knew it the moment the piercer did it.

9. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    I think truly tore out, rather than migrated out. I think what happened is that when I pulled my pants down a couple of days ago, the barbell was so floppy(kind of like my cock,LOL!) that it caught on my underwear or something. I felt a brief sensation of pain, and later on noticed it was gone. I also saw a drop of blood on my underwear later.

10. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Did the redo work out okay? Just check in on the situation.

11. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Yes. I got done a day later, and it's much better. Its maybe 5mm further up the shaft(closer to the base) and deeper. Now only the balls on the ends are visible above the skin. It's also much more stable that way-it sits more perfectly in place, instead of wobbling back and forth. And I know you are not supposed to "use" it right away, I had to see what my cage felt like. It's just a little more snug, but feels fine-almost more "attached", for lack of a better word. No discomfort at all when flaccid. If I get stimulated, or if I start to get a nighttime erection, it gets tighter than before and wakes me up. But, that just prevents my beautiful wife/KH's cock from getting any harder, and hastens the collapse of any attempted erection-kind of like Cali's teeth, I suppose.

I took the cage off this afternoon at bath time. My wife/KH wanted to inspect her/my cock for any evidence of trauma or other problems from the piercing. Everything was fine, so I put it right back on when I got out of the tub and dried off, and which point I handed the back to her where it belongs. Plus, she got me a beautiful new pink frilly pink thong and I tried it on after my bath. I'll post a pic when I can.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice