my journey into permanent 24/7 chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Karen's slave, Nov 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Karen's slave

Karen's slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    I am brand new here and thought I would share my story. I have been married to my Mistress for 10 years, we met as a vanilla couple however I quickly realized she was naturally dominant. I'll save the details as to how I became her slave but suffice to say about 1 year after marrying the stars aligned and I became her slave. One of her first rules I had to live by was giving her control of my orgasms. This proved difficult because I was a proficient and habitual masturbator. I promised her I would stop this behavior but did not, about 1 month into this arrangement she caught me in the act of molesting myself and was livid. Needless to say about 1 week later I found myself locked ina CB2000.

It took some getting used to but eventually I was able to wear the belt for the 2 weeks she required. After 2 weks I was released and alklowed to orgasm, usually through covential intercourse (her on top) and only after she gave me the order to cum.

I won't go into the all the details because it took nine years to live them but gradually mistress increased the time between my orgasms until I was allowed just 1 to 3 per year. During this time we started a family, my devotion and servitude to her continued to grow. fast forward to 2008, we have 2 kids and my wife has me trained to best serve her needs and is in complete control of my life.

I do all the cooking, food shopping (Mistress loves all other types of shopping) house cleaning, bathing of children and puting them to bed. Mistress is a stay at home mom and works hard all day long, when I get home from work her leisure begins. By 2008 I was allowed 1-2 orgasms per year and Mistress was bitten by the baby bug. When she told me she wanted a 3rd child it didn't take much convicning of me to get on board. When you are having a couple of orgasms per year the thought of having many repeated ones has a strong pull. !

It took about a month of glorious sex when she became pregnant. Mistress has always been super horny whenpregant and this time was no exception.

I should explain the 4 primary ways Mistress likes her orgasms. Her favorite method is to use my cock, she places me on my back, tells me to keep my legs tightly closed and postions my cock and balls where she can ride them. SHe usually faces me and rides me to 3 -4 orgasms, as she cums she grabs, twists and pinches my nipples, many times they are bruised after she is finished with me, on ocassion she will face my feet, this gives her access to my testicles, whe she cums it is my testicles that are squeezed and pulled.

Her next favorite method is to have me go down on her, when she does this I must position myself so that my cock and balls are within easy reach of her hand. When I first stat servicing her she is gently stroking my cock and kneading my balls. As she gets more exccited her grip becomes tighter and tighter until she is grabbing and squeezing with all her might and I am doing my best to keep pleasuring her. My cock head is always bruised when she finishes. Infact we measure my success by how brusied my cock head is. If she is not pleased with my performance she whips my cock to "add some nice colors". A variant on this is to have me uses various vibrators.

I am never alowed to orgasm without her telling to me to do so and am not even allowed to ask for if I can cum. My last orgasm was on 7/28/08, when our 3rd was concieved.

Recentley my Mistress shared with me that during the 2 months we were trying to get pregnant that my slave skills took a sharp decline and that during the time I was not orgasming I went back to my old obdiant and attentive self. My Mistress just informed that she can think of no reason why I should ever cum again, once I cum I get lazy and this laziness can last weeks.

So here I am now Mistress uses me for sex about 2-3 times per week, with each session giving her 3-5 orgasms, while I remain chaste. She has trained me not to cum and to be honest I don't know if I could cum now, I view my orgasm as a complete failure, sex is to pleaseure her. Although I have not cum in 16 months this permamnt thing has me worried, I kind of was thinking she would let me cum for Christmas. I will obey whatever she wants but to think of never cuming again is a daunting thought.

That is my story everything is 100% true, please feel free to comment or offer any sugestions on how to serve her better or prepare for a life of chastity. Thanks for reading

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Well 1st off.... :welcome: It's so nice to meet you. 2nd, I really enjoyed reading your journal. Sounds like you and your Mistress have an wonderful life together! I'm always interested in hearing how couples fit in a D/s relationship when children are involved. I look forward to hearing more. :butterfly:

3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    [quote name='Karen's slave']I am brand new here and thought I would share my story. I have been married to my Mistress for 10 years, we met as a vanilla couple however I quickly realized she was naturally dominant. I'll save the details as to how I became her slave but suffice to say about 1 year after marrying the stars aligned and I became her slave. One of her first rules I had to live by was giving her control of my orgasms. This proved difficult because I was a proficient and habitual masturbator. I promised her I would stop this behavior but did not, about 1 month into this arrangement she caught me in the act of molesting myself and was livid. Needless to say about 1 week later I found myself locked ina CB2000.

It took some getting used to but eventually I was able to wear the belt for the 2 weeks she required. After 2 weks I was released and alklowed to orgasm, usually through covential intercourse (her on top) and only after she gave me the order to cum.

I won't go into the all the details because it took nine years to live them but gradually mistress increased the time between my orgasms until I was allowed just 1 to 3 per year. During this time we started a family, my devotion and servitude to her continued to grow. fast forward to 2008, we have 2 kids and my wife has me trained to best serve her needs and is in complete control of my life.

I do all the cooking, food shopping (Mistress loves all other types of shopping) house cleaning, bathing of children and puting them to bed. Mistress is a stay at home mom and works hard all day long, when I get home from work her leisure begins. By 2008 I was allowed 1-2 orgasms per year and Mistress was bitten by the baby bug. When she told me she wanted a 3rd child it didn't take much convicning of me to get on board. When you are having a couple of orgasms per year the thought of having many repeated ones has a strong pull. !

It took about a month of glorious sex when she became pregnant. Mistress has always been super horny whenpregant and this time was no exception.

I should explain the 4 primary ways Mistress likes her orgasms. Her favorite method is to use my cock, she places me on my back, tells me to keep my legs tightly closed and postions my cock and balls where she can ride them. SHe usually faces me and rides me to 3 -4 orgasms, as she cums she grabs, twists and pinches my nipples, many times they are bruised after she is finished with me, on ocassion she will face my feet, this gives her access to my testicles, whe she cums it is my testicles that are squeezed and pulled.

Her next favorite method is to have me go down on her, when she does this I must position myself so that my cock and balls are within easy reach of her hand. When I first stat servicing her she is gently stroking my cock and kneading my balls. As she gets more exccited her grip becomes tighter and tighter until she is grabbing and squeezing with all her might and I am doing my best to keep pleasuring her. My cock head is always bruised when she finishes. Infact we measure my success by how brusied my cock head is. If she is not pleased with my performance she whips my cock to "add some nice colors". A variant on this is to have me uses various vibrators.

I am never alowed to orgasm without her telling to me to do so and am not even allowed to ask for if I can cum. My last orgasm was on 7/28/08, when our 3rd was concieved.

Recentley my Mistress shared with me that during the 2 months we were trying to get pregnant that my slave skills took a sharp decline and that during the time I was not orgasming I went back to my old obdiant and attentive self. My Mistress just informed that she can think of no reason why I should ever cum again, once I cum I get lazy and this laziness can last weeks.

So here I am now Mistress uses me for sex about 2-3 times per week, with each session giving her 3-5 orgasms, while I remain chaste. She has trained me not to cum and to be honest I don't know if I could cum now, I view my orgasm as a complete failure, sex is to pleaseure her. Although I have not cum in 16 months this permamnt thing has me worried, I kind of was thinking she would let me cum for Christmas. I will obey whatever she wants but to think of never cuming again is a daunting thought.

That is my story everything is 100% true, please feel free to comment or offer any sugestions on how to serve her better or prepare for a life of chastity. Thanks for reading[/QUOTE]

How do you prevent your self from cuming? My goddess want sex with me every day but I cum every time I get more senitive the longer I go without orgasm. Any tips to prevent me from cuming?

4. Karen's slave

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen thank you for reading and the kind words. Concerning your question about the kids they obviously don't see the kinkier side of our relationship but what they do see are their parents in a loving relationship. I'm sure they have picked up on the fact that Mom makes the rules and is generaly the head of the household. To them this is normal (and not really any different than a traditional mariage in which the man is the dominant one), they have a father that does the chores and is very respectful of their mother. I hope this sets a goosd example for the 2 girls and our son.

We have had to get creative though. Gone are the nights with me spent nude sitting by her feet and massging them while she watches TV, these are replaced with me being fully clothed:sad0137:

Anothjer change we had to make was her barking out commands for example get me a glass of water, We need to set a god example so when the kids start syaing "Mommy you forgot to say please" we need to be conscious of that. She nows says "Francis I need a new glass of water, could you get it for me please". We both understand that this is not a request but a demand.

One thing the kids very rarely see are fights, yes there are disagreements but they are quickly halted when she uses one of our code words. "Flower" means "stop the argument or this conversation your Mistress has heard enough". "Cherry" is code for slave.

I'm sure we'll have to get more creative as they get older, especially when it comes to hding our toys, a lock box really needs to be in place now. One potential tough situation could be cuckolding. SHe has been dropping playful hints about adding this activity to our repetoire. I have learned that before every major change to our relationship is preceeded by this type of conversation.

All told I am very fortunate to have found her and I feel confident that we will continue to find ways to keep the kids in the dark.

5. Karen's slave

Local Time:
    John,
    The way I do it is not not contract the muscle you use to stop the flow of urine when peeing. Don't even contract it once or you stand a very good chance of cuming. As soon as your Mistress starts using you do not squeze that muscle!

I honestly don't recall how I discovered this, she probably told me not to squeeze the muscle. SHe used to make me practice by masturbating (in her presence) and not cumming. She would make me go for as long as possible witout cuming and I was eventually able to get it to 20 minutes. I now honestly think she could ride me for hours and I wouldn't cum.

This took time for me to learn and there were failures. One such one began the journey to long term chastity. Mistress was riding me when all of a sudden with no warning I realized I was cumming. This was during the time of my training when if I warned Mistress I was close to cumming she would stop. Now I do not have the luxury of warning her that I am close. As she describes it "it is not my job to make sure you don't cum, it is your job not to cum!

Because I gave her no warning the punishment was severe.
    She straddled my face amd made me lick her clean ( a first for me) then told me I would not be cumming for 3 months, at the time this seemed an impossible task. This entire episode took place with 2 of our couple friends downstairs while we quickly snuck upstairs. I don't believe they ever suspected anything

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    thanks for sharing, Karen's slave! Welcome!

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Karen's slave, thank you so much for starting a Journal.

As Goddess Jen says, it will be incredibly valuable to those of us who are juggling kink with having young children around the house!

I have one toddler, one teenager and two pre-teens. We are fairly open about the fact that we love each other and that means we need "private time". The older three are in the "whatever" mode and want to know as little as possible! But I like the fact that they know we are open to discussion, and I hope this will lead them into safe and happy relationships with members of the opposite sex (or same sex if they choose!)

Ooops - ramble!

Welcome to the Journal section, and please keep us updated. :whip:

8. Karen's slave

Local Time:
    So I get a voice mail at work today from my Wife/Mistress telling how the kids are driving her crazy and she wants to mount with and releive her frustrations of the day. When I get home I am told to prepare dinner and feed the kids. After we eat and I do a quick clean up of the dishes I am told to put a movie on the tv for the kids and then to report uostairs. Mistress proceeds to order me to strip and lie on my back. I get my self into position for her mounting. She rode me you 2 orgasms and was still feeling stressed. SHe decides to relieve her stress by beating my ass with her crop. After about 5 minutes and 30 0r so lashes my ass is on fire and all swollen. Mistress feels better now and orders me to go downstairs and finish cleaning up dinner then I can play with the kids until bed time.

Life is good!

9. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    So I get a voice mail at work today from my Wife/Mistress telling how the kids are driving her crazy and she wants to mount with and releive her frustrations of the day. When I get home I am told to prepare dinner and feed the kids. After we eat and I do a quick clean up of the dishes I am told to put a movie on the tv for the kids and then to report uostairs. Mistress proceeds to order me to strip and lie on my back. I get my self into position for her mounting. She rode me you 2 orgasms and was still feeling stressed. SHe decides to relieve her stress by beating my ass with her crop. After about 5 minutes and 30 0r so lashes my ass is on fire and all swollen. Mistress feels better now and orders me to go downstairs and finish cleaning up dinner then I can play with the kids until bed time."
    except for the beating i wish madamsboy would do the same and listen to what is told and have fun while kids are still up but after he does the work b/c of kids drive us all wives/moms to the end of our limits and WELCOME:welcome: :butterfly:

10. Karen's slave

Local Time:
    I blew it...

Literally. Mistress was using me last night in one of her favorite ways to cum. I was using a rabbit vibrator to pleasure her and she was stroking my cock. Unfortunately I failed at bringing her to orgasm in a timely manner. Because of my inability Mistress kept stroking me and before I knew it, with no warning I realized I had reached the point of no return. Just as Mistress came I blew my load right into her hand. This was just 2 weeks or so after she told me I was never going to orgasm again, she was very serious about this.

I feel horrible about this. I am her slave and so wanted to please her and defer to her will. I considered myself well trained in self control. I guess I have a ways to go. As I previously mentioned Mistress measures her pleasure in how brusied my cock was. Adding insult to industry my cock was not even bruised. Mistress did confirm that she did cum thank God for that.

THis morning I again profusely applogized, I only hope I can re-gain her trust and make it up to her again. Today day 1 begins again

11. Karen's slave

Local Time:
    long overdue update

Well it has been quite some time since i posted anything, I actually lost my password and just got around to having it sent to me. Things have changed a bit since my accidental orgasm. Mistress continues to use me as much as before with one difference, she has not used me for intercourse nor has she touched my penis. Sex for me now consists of using toys to bring her to orgasm. As her orgasms cascades Mistress will grab my scrotum and squeeze and pull on them quite hard. Amazingly this extreme pain sends me soaring into sub space and I have come to love it. THe last 2 nights Mistress has thrown a curve ball my way, she cums without so much as touching my balls. I know better than to ask her about it but I really hope she goes back to the squeezing and pulling and the squeezing of my penis as she cums.

[quote name='Karen's slave']Literally. Mistress was using me last night in one of her favorite ways to cum. I was using a rabbit vibrator to pleasure her and she was stroking my cock. Unfortunately I failed at bringing her to orgasm in a timely manner. Because of my inability Mistress kept stroking me and before I knew it, with no warning I realized I had reached the point of no return. Just as Mistress came I blew my load right into her hand. This was just 2 weeks or so after she told me I was never going to orgasm again, she was very serious about this.

I feel horrible about this. I am her slave and so wanted to please her and defer to her will. I considered myself well trained in self control. I guess I have a ways to go. As I previously mentioned Mistress measures her pleasure in how brusied my cock was. Adding insult to industry my cock was not even bruised. Mistress did confirm that she did cum thank God for that.

THis morning I again profusely applogized, I only hope I can re-gain her trust and make it up to her again. Today day 1 begins again[/QUOTE]

12. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Hi mate,
    being locked up myself for nearly 3 weeks now, I was amazed and got scared reading your story.. About 2 months ago I got my wife into this chastity thing, first she wasn't really interested it seemed, although she locked me up and started increasing the time from 1 week - 10 days - 14 days.. and now 3 weeks still locked up. She mentioned she likes being in control and everyday I get to do all sort of chores around the house where I never did a thing (she did most of it). Also she told me I will be locked up 3 months (as a break-in or start period) she has read this somewhere as 'the way to go'.
    But honestly I am so very horny I can't really stand it much longer....
    So how have you managed without orgasms??????

Cheers!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mistresss made me a permanent slave 24/7 story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice