Pubic Hair Removal?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by all4Maam, Apr 6, 2019.

1. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    @Tom.69.FTW: No, that is not electrolysis. The product you showed looks to be an IPL -- intense pulsed light -- machine, which is less effective than a true laser for hair removal. Electrolysis is like a smart bomb on a hair follicle. Each one is individually targeted. Laser is more like carpet bombing to carry the analogy further.

More info about electrolysis can be found here: https://www.electrology.com/

A full discussion of pubic hair removal techniques can be found here: https://hairtell.com/forum/c/special-issues/mature-topics-must-be-18

Peter Rabbit, Rectrix and Tom.69.FTW like this.
  2. Tom.69.FTW

Tom.69.FTW Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Thanks!! @knight4princess

3. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thirded? I owned the original Bodygroom but the newer version with the integrated clippers is amazing. Being able to trim then shave without having to mess with finding the right guard is really helpful. For anything that needs to be super smooth, I use my multibladed razor (basically a Gilette Mach 3). The combination is very effective.

I sometimes wax but I find that it can be really irritating to my skin. (Waxing is much easier when you have another person do it for you or help.) I've never done sugaring but it tends to decrease irritation since you pull in the same direction of the hair growth. One of my friends had it done routinely until she had everything lasered, she said that sugaring was really effective post wax, but worked poorly on longer, thicker hair.

Does you or your wife want you to go completely hairless? If so, lasers and electrolysis are going to be very expensive (several $1,000).

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I've had both versions of the BodyGroom and I think the version with the integrated "guard" doesn't work quite as well as the original when it comes trimming longer hair at the higher settings. The other end appears to be identical and works quite well.

5. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    It's true that you can spend thousands of dollars on laser and electrolysis. But you can see results for much less. If you work at it little by little and look at it as sort of a hobby, you'll eventually have a lot less hair to deal with down below. It's kind of like any other kind of multi-step project.

6. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    I have my nether region sugared every 5 weeks or so. It's works really well!

slimjimtx, pet_k and all4Maam like this.
  7. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Has anyone ever eppilated their privates

Due to charging of the device we bought a few days ago I am having to do a little bit at a time but so far have removed hair from 2 arms, 2 legs and half my chest.

It is painful but not unbearable (not too disimilar to a tattoo I dont think). just not sure it would be advisable to use in the more intimate areas.

all4Maam likes this.
  8. all4Maam

all4Maam Member

writer
    Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    When people mention using antiseptic after shaving, WHAT are they referring to exactly? Neosporin? Bactine? Aftershave lotion?

9. thongs911

thongs911 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have used one. It works pretty well for the top, but the closer you get to the shaft and balls, it gets pretty intense. Maybe it would work better if you had another set of hands, one to keep the skin tight and the other to work the epilator.

Dont even think about using it on the scrotum.

10. slongnballs

slongnballs New member

Local Time:
    I would highly recommend the Norelco One to anyone who wants the closeness of a shave without the irritation. I use it on my face, I use it on my body, I use it on my balls. As long as you go with the direction the hair grows in you will not have bumps or ingrowns. Ive never nicked myself with it. It feels amazing to use, very smooth, not like a traditional electric razor at all. It keeps itself sharp and lasts forever. Ive used two blades for it in the two years that I've had it and I use it A LOT. Its not too big and its battery lasts for a long time, allowing you to shave your entire body several times over without a charge.

11. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    I have been using Nair for men for the last couple of years on both pubic and balls..Time limit is only a few minutes on my balls cause it will burn and I will go back a few days later to the rest of the pubic hairs..I prefer to use a cream cause the hair tips are not sharpened like a spear using a razor.. I have been looking into getting a home IPL to remove my pubic area..Not really sure about using it on my balls..

12. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    I use an epilator. Hurts some when the hair is long but no worse than waxing. If you keep at it every other day it keeps things nice and smooth.

13. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Tend Skin -- and a generic knock off called Skin Mend -- are my favorite after-care and general purpose skin antiseptic. Seriously -- this stuff works wonders on anything from zits to electrolysis and waxing after-care. Ingrown hair -- this stuff works too!

14. Guest 3002

Guest 3002 Member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    I use an epilator every few weeks and get everything off (legs, armpits, groin, butthole area). I don't have a ton of body hair to begin with so I'm a little lucky there. My leg hair is fairly thin, so I don't have issues with ingrowns there and don't do any real aftercare on them.

My pubes groin and armpits though sometimes get a few, but not many. I make my own bootleg "tend skin" (Google making your own) which seems to help to a degree. Since these pubes are so thick, be ready for a little blood here or there.

100% recommend although the pain factor takes some getting used to. Get a unit with more tweezing elements, it's more efficient and more powerful. A cheaper unit will just pull at your hairs vs yanking out. I have a corded emjoi Emagine AP-18 for the last probably 2 years or so and it gets wax like results while being completely reusable.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I second veet, or immac ad it used to called here on the uk. Just don’t use the stuff for your legs! Here in the uk you can actually get veet intimate for men!
    I only stopped using it because of a non connected skin condition, so now I use a Phillips one blade, with the body blade.

16. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Just a couple of comments for what it's worth. Both of us have been through the gambit of hair removal processes. Shaving, waxing and finally laser. Never used chemicals as they seem to harsh. I eventually tried laser because of the time it took to shave on a daily biases (full Brazilian, front to back) and the expense and time to book appointments for waxing. I will say we were both good candidates for laser being light skin tone with dark hair and keep in mind this was early in the technology when we started. The process was expensive (back then), but the results were amazing. It was well worth it on just the time saved (and reduction of hot water usage in the shower every morning...lol). The end result is we are completely smooth in the body areas we desired, with minimal maintenance. Extremely satisfied.

The product Tend Skin mentioned above is another wonderful item. Again, kind of pricey, but in my opinion, worth it. If you are experiencing razor burn, bumps or ingrown hair this lotion will solve the problems for you. Along with the declaimer "results very from person to person". Applied after shaving or waxing (a bit of a sting, sort of like witch-hazel).

LukeVallentine likes this.
  17. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    I have had IPL on my full pubic area and have kept myself totally hair free for over 10 years.

The treatments were not cheap, but now the maintenance is just an epilator every 3 or 4 weeks. As there is so little regrowth it only takes around 10 minutes and is quite painless, unless you let the machine get hold of a loose bit of sack!!!

I tried shaving, waxing, creams and epilators before laser and had nothing but trouble with ingrown hairs turning into pimples.

Now, with what regrowth I do get there are no lumps or bumps. Totally smooth.

18. DamItDaniel

DamItDaniel Member

Local Time:
    I've always had trouble getting irritated skin after shaving with anything but a single edge razor or preferably a straight edge works best for me on my face. Yesterday after reading this post, and suggesting waxing to my wife, she waxed my whole pube area and surprised me by waxing a good bit of my upper legs too. Very happy with the results and she had a great time so I'm sure she'll be waxing me again but does waxing get less painful the more you do it or am I in for that level of pain every time?

19. Petefiveinches

Petefiveinches New member

Local Time:
    Waxing with honeycomb wax, it doesn't stick to the skin and is less painful, it's quite expensive, but again, you are doing it for your Mistress,

20. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Biggest problem I always had with waxing was heaps of ingrown hairs when it was regrowing.

Really painful at times and always horrible.

21. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:

Same here till I exfoliated with a loofa every day in the areas waxed. Doing it a few days before helps as well. Now I use one every time I shower and ingrowns are all but gone.

slimjimtx likes this.
  22. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes the waxing becomes less painful over time.

23. DamItDaniel

DamItDaniel Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, glad to know it gets better. Whatever she wants even if it hurt that bad every time but good to know it'll be getting easier.

24. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I have tried everything out there and the best way for me is to use a ladies body razor NOT a mans face razor. Get a good one

25. SissyEmm

SissyEmm Member

Blogger & Photographer
    Plymouth - United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks all for the ideas too, I used my gf's lady shaver and some shaving foam, now im the smoothest ever, am also in chastity again and its feels great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice