First days in chastity - foreskin and size matters

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Avanast, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Avanast

Avanast New member

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Hey,

These are my first days in chastity cage. My lady put my penis into CB6000 (we choose cheaper china version just to try it out), and there is some issues i would like to get explained by more experiences guys.
    First is about my foreskin, i'm uncut and when i put penis into cage with lot of baby oil all skin stays outside the cage at its bottom (near scrotum) there is really a lot of rolled skin. Do you think it is ok? It doesn't make me hurt, i want to consider if it will be good for my health.

Other way ( i.e. stocking method) i can get all my skin inside a cage, but then there is really not much space :/ it feels really tight for me, what is uncomfortable, and some foreskin is then sticking out the cage's peeing gap. I guess q-tip cleaning will be impossible here if we will decide on long time locks. Also i feel much better when my glans penis isn't covered inside cage.

And there is also size issue. I feel that classic CB6000 is really tight, especially in its width. Did you have the same feeling at the beginning? I can't put all my dick inside. I was trying all methods, also used ice to shrink it a little bit. I was trying when it was flaccid and also semi-erect.
    The result is that base ring doesn't stay close to my body, it hangs on my penis 2-3 cm lower. Do you think it's ok? Cage is to small and i can't really put it all inside it.

What you think about these things? Is everything ok? Maybe my penis will adjust for the cage and it will be able to hide totally inside a cage?
    Wearing cage is comfortable for me, nothing hurts, i found no marks on my scrotum skin, and when i use baby oil everything seems to be ok. I worry a little because locked cage on my genitals looks a little bit different than most of internet pics, it starts a little bit lower.

2. Thudi

Thudi New member

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    I actually also have one of those chinese cb6000 knockoffs. But I cant fit into it at all. The diameter is too small for my penis to go in. Its a shame really because the CB6000 is really the only chastity cage I like the looks of

3. Mikem57

Mikem57 Member

Manager
    N Ireland
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    I wear a cb6000. I find only way for me to be comfortable is with my foreskin to be kept back behind the head which fits into the front of the cage. If my foreskin gets into the front of the cage it can get very sensitive and painful for me. Hope this helps.

Mike

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice