College chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by billythe13th, Nov 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. parrotman

parrotman Member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    My wife and I first started playing with chastity when we were still at uni (before we were married and still living in halls/student houses).

I guess it'd be harder in the US where its common to share rooms than the UK where very few unis expect students to share rooms (other than to keep flatmates awake with loud sex on creaky beds in rooms with paper thin walls).

2. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I feel the need to share my experience. I can't peg a date when I started to become interested in chastity, but it was during my second year in college. I can remember being interested in bdsm as long as I can remember. When my soon to be wife and I started dating, I shared my fantasy. I know that during the summer between my 3&4 year I made a plastic belt, wore it to work once, and had my fianc take the keys when she went home after visiting me. I then made a metal belt after that, wore it once out for dinner at college with my wife, but got rid of it due to a too small tube. From then until after school, it was just bondage in the dorms/my apartment when we were alone. After college I bought a cb2000 and had pull out problems. A few years later I tried the 3000, but had the same problems. Finally, after 10 years, I bought a full metal belt and it's been all good since then. On a side note, it took until my full belt before my wife started to really play along.

3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    that is just great that you got interested it chastity at early age
    i feel that so many should at that stage.it not only helps enhance the relationship but it also serves that you care enough to be the only one and that you respect love her enough to not look else where.

bondage is nice if you are both into it but if not it is not needed in chastity.

for me sorry to say i was interested in spanking bondage way before i got into chastity

4. Raptor

Raptor Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a sophmore in college and I wear a cb-2000. I gave the key to a friend of mine back home. We've joked about her having the key to my chastity belt so I'm not sure if she knows it's the actual key to my cage.....

5. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    well maybe you should tell her its to your chastity cage let her know what she is holding
    like i said before more college people should be lock it is just a nice way to have a relationship

6. LightningRat

LightningRat Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think I can trace my interest in chastity back to this Daily Show report. Until then, I had never heard of a male chastity device. The idea of it really turned me on. This interest continued through college, but I never had anyone I could trust to be a keyholder. Now I'm almost six months married and recently brought up the idea to my wife. I'm happy to report that she's totally down for it. I can't wait to get my first device!

7. slut to CB

slut to CB Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    My gf and I are both undergrads. I'm currently switching into the pa5000 from the cb2000, so though not currently in chastity, my orgasms are still controlled. We're both interested in the steel belts, but those are too expensive for us.

8. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    when you get your 500 you will be safe an lock away
    as for your gf there are belts out there that are not that expensive
    some are heavy plastic tho not as good as regular belts but it will keep her under lock and key also
    :character0109:

9. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    Hey there, new to CM as of two weeks ago. Glad you started this thread, I am 22, still in college (about to graduate) then off to Law school in the fall. In a vanilla relationship, trying to feel out of my gf will be into this. I am having problems finding a device for cheap... Ramen Noodles are expensive! lol, so a CD would be even harder to fund.

I'm curious as to how some of you brought out the idea to your "vanillas?" I can already tell that mine is into mild spanking, and my taking control of her, but she is a dominate type out of the bedroom, so I am still trying to see if i can convert her from one to the other... But for now, I am looking into self-chastity, but i can't sped ~$90+ on a CD.

10. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    well if you look arond here you may find some use ones cheap
    or you can check ebay for some cheap ones i mean like the cb3000 something like that
    the belts seem expensive also and bulky i find i like my 3000

as far as your gf cant you just say i jerk off to much i want to save it for you i dont want to be hard all the time when im not with you then brin gup the cb and tell her how controlling it will be for her to have the key to your man hood to use you any way any time

11. thunderheld

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    Well i don't think she is the dominant type, however she has expressed disgust in my masturbating (she doesn't know how often i do it). So when we separate (we're both going to law/gradschool), I might bring it up then. I hope that can make it work out.

As far as buying one, I have looked on Ebay, with no avail... I have looked in the marketplace, however nothing is in my price range... For now i'll just settle on a much cheaper homemade device, whenever i get the time to make one... damn finals!

12. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    you can try sex shops on line they have some simple plastic ones with lock for both of you and they are not that expensive
    if you really want to do it i would suggest that
    save money if you get a cb3000 it would be around $160 or so

13. thunderheld

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    No luck at my local one :( they don't even sell them... sort of weird if you ask me. Any other ideas?

14. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    what kind of sports that you do that you cant wear chastity
    you do alot of contact sports,,,maybe you want to switch sports for something that you can wear your chastity device for

15. DonnieDarko

DonnieDarko Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm also in college. I am currently 19, i became interested in chastity about a year ago, my girlfriend and i have done some tease and denial, but I cant afford a device so all our experimentation has required my mental control. I would really enjoy to try out a real device and give my gf a real key, but its not currently in the budget.
    P.S. The longest i have lasted was 7 days, and my girlfriend absolutely loved it, she would be ecstatic if i could get a device. She always asks if I can go longer but without a device i just cant hold out longer. and its nice to know im not the only college student

16. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    here are some places that you can get devices cheap
    http://search.store.yahoo.net/cgi-b...one=http://yhst-26269226845985.site.yahoo.net
    http://www.vibrator.com/_search.php?page=1&q=chastity
    http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/
    http://www.hellopandora.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=17&zenid=ivvf5603poi6tiavcu6ktdnp30

well these are just few cheap chastity devices depends what you will pay
    you should get one now and save up for something better like the cb3000 or so since your gf loves it so much

17. thunderheld

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    Not really any cheaper than all the other sites i've seen... But thanks a lot for posting.

18. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    A cb 6000 is $150. I suggest a change jar. You'd be surprised how fast $150 adds up in change. And if the SO is interested....maybe she'll save her change and ask the groceres for more.

19. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    i have a birdlocked up for sale on ebay which last I checked was only $75 +5 shipping (US only)

20. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    DonnieDarko, it seems you can last longer then I can without a device...

21. DonnieDarko

Local Time:
    Thank you, It isn't easy around day 4 the blue balls are very powerful and throbbing and can get caught between my legs while walking. This is my girlfriends favorite time she likes to gently slap my balls to remind me she could "lighten the load" as she says so easily. My girlfriend has said on many occasions how she would love me to be able to last a month, so i could fill her whole mouth with semen.(I told her im not exactly sure the amount of sperm would increase over time)That is not happening without a device though. I like the change jar idea ill see if i can implement it.

22. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    it all depends how bad you want to be in chastity
    you can allways find way to get the money either save or what ever collect empty bottles and return them
    but if your desire and her desire is to be in chastity you need to act on it now adn get what you need it is not that expensive that the bothof you cant save

23. DonnieDarko

Local Time:
    I think I found a device in my price range.does any one have any experience with this device? [​IMG] If so, how visible is it under clothing? I am sometimes lazy and wear athletic shorts or sweat pants, would this device be seen? Also it says it has a hole for urination, Ive never had a device before but the hole looks small, is that why people say they have to sit to pee? Thank you.

24. thunderheld

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    I've been looking at that one too, don't have any experience with it, but have seen it in a few videos, it looks alright. I took am concerned about the visility of, as like all of us in this forum, we have to go out in public everyday, often (class,lib, work and such)

Looking forward to someone's experience.

25. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i do not think it would show under clothing
    i have a cb3000 and yours looks little longer maybe more like the 3000 curve
    but like any chastty device if you wear very tight shorts i mean so tight you can see your butt crack with no proble you may but outside that go out in public enjoy it

may i ask what it is called and how much i search could not find just what you have there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice