Urinating in Behind Barz belt

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by slavefox, Mar 30, 2019.

1. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    I can’t urinate without making a mess in my Behind Barz belt. The urine hits my tesicles, which occupy the space between the end of the penis cage and the bottom of the sheld, with the hole through which urine, it looks like, is supposed to leave. Urine ends up flowing out of the sides of the shield, which is messy and unhygienic.

Has anyone else had the same problem (or not)? Can anyone recommend a solution? I’ve seen other belts that have a tube connecting the end of the penis module to the hole in the bottom of the sheid.

2. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Message behind barz and see what their solution is. Mine does this too but I normally dont wear the inner cage. Its really not unhygienic as long as you wipe the outer cage well and make sure you get in there as best you can while locked with soap and water during your normal showers. Once a week Im let out of the outer cage and put the inner cage on so I can sanitize the outer cage. Usually with just lysol, soap and water. Then locked back into the outer cage. You might also try condom catheter. Its basically a condom with a tube attached to the end to direct urine. Might work to direct it out of the cage.

3. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    i drilled a bigger hole in mine.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    hi sorry i only just noticed this post and as i am at the moment cuffed in a pair of hinged handcuffs and leg irons (a Mothers day gift requested by my wife) i am struggling to type with the one digit. how are you wearing the belt? have you got the outer cage plus cock tube and cock ring sections fitted? i have had similar moments some of which were due to being too aroused in the cock tube which caused the foreskin (i am uncut) to be pressed against the opening and caused the attempted peeing to spray out sideways. i usually find if i go to the toilet for a wee and just sit down and relax and wait a while the penis tends to retract back away from the end a little and if i just let the urine slowly trickle out under its own steam! so to speak instead of my usual forced methods things are a lot easier and involve less drying off.

5. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    I’ve has similar experiences. I have found with out the outer cage in place that the spray goes upwards and out under the seat . I only realised when I saw the puddle on the floor . , easily rectified when a little limp and sitting in the right position . It’s just a matter of finding what works for you . Good luck

6. Number

Number Member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Side question here, is pulling out the back side possible with one of these belts?

7. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    not possible with mine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice