Size...It DOES matter.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastitycuckold, Jul 14, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Chatting with Ma'am over the weekend about size....
    :penisdance:
    Ma'am thinks that the ladies that say size doesn't matter may be being kind.....though she freely admits that obviously it will very much differ from lady to lady just exactly what the right size is.....

Me.....
    soft/flacid 13.5cm long x 3.8cm dia.
    hard/erect 18cm long x 4cm dia.

Ma'am considers this adequate in length(just), lacking in girth....

Having had lovers of varying size over the years though all but one larger than me

Her perfect cock was....

23 cm long (just a fraction over 9 inches)

5cm dia (2 inches across)

Her reasoning being that her current lover is much bigger than this, however she sees him only 2 or 3 times a month and thats enough as whilst she loves it and is left totally satisfied to the point of exhaustion, it leaves her sore for days after, in the days long ago that I was allowed to penetrate her, it was good but not good enough, remembering back to a previous lover that measured the above, she was seeing him 2 or 3 times a week, it was very very good and she could take it without the soreness being a problem....she was satisfied and recieving it regular which is her ideal.. :bigsmile:

So to the ladies on here, what would be your ideal......??????

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow.... that's very scientific!

From a personal point of view, my husband was a LOT bigger than pet but I didn't really enjoy it/him!

It gave me tummy ache (lol!) after having sex with him I used to get bad period-type pains... fortunately he didn't like sex with me (because, remember, I'm "fat and unattractive!") so it didn't happen often.

pet on the other hand is what I consider to be the perfect size, and totally knows how to use it. I feel every tiny movement during sex and he always hits the right spots... he is also the only man who has made me cum, just by fucking, consistently. There have been one or two other times by other men, but I think that was luck!

I only like really big for an animalistic fuck session, probably once or twice a month, max. And that's what my pink dildo is for! :bigsmile:

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    oh I have to take up a bat to this. I have the perfect, infallible argument as to why size does NOT matter.

When my wife and I first started seeing each other, it would be up to a week before we would see each other. We're both very needy/clingy types.. so a week was a very long time. Once, she came down to visit, and as soon as she came in the door we fell on the couch and started kissing and touching. Things progressed, and to cut a long story short, we both came simultaneously from rubbing our bodies together, and we were both fully clothed. No penetration, No direct stimulation. And it's not like she's an orgasm machine either.. I struggle to get her off most of the time, despite tireless and honuorable efforts! (Honestly!) It was just this one time, everything was perfect.

I can appreciate that for some people size is something they like, but I can't say its the be all and end all of sex.

4. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I found this chart posted on several different sites. I don't know how accurate it is but from my experience I think it probably reflects a true picture of women's preferences. I will try to post in in my album.
    I was never really worried about penis size when I was younger. I believed what I had heard- that size is not important but what you do with it is. As time passed I realized that even though I was near average I was also smaller than many others. I was then about 6 inches in length. Now I am nearer to 4 inches. My interest in sissy things has led me to the point of preferring the smaller look. The more a photo of a penis looks like a woman's clit, the better I like it. As you can see from my avatar I am no more than about 4 inches erect now but I prefer my pictures showing only a nub through my panties. It's hard to explain but these pictures make me feel like an authentic sissy- at least for the few minutes involved in taking and looking at the picture.

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    There are probably as many answers to the size question as there are women. Some seem to like it, some don't care, and some seem to prefer smaller. When it comes to women, dollyanne has learned that it is difficult to make sweeping generalizations.

Dollyanne is small and has been rejected by women because of her small size. It was pretty definite, as in: "You're too small for me." Others seemed not to care, though dolly always wondered whether they really did or not.

In dolly's research on affairs, women placing ads for lovers--especially for cuckolding--often requested large size (not too large, probably 8" max, otherwise it is a cervix banger!) and thick, as thickness seems to matter more according to the surveys. If it's an affair, most wanted to "trade up". Almost no one requested small size.

Anyway, it definitely appears to be an individual matter and apparently needs to be accompanied by "whole mind and body" loving, not just the intercourse part alone. Just a view from the sissy gurl window.

Curtsey,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

6. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I would have to say lock your man in chastity and buy a strap-on :tongue:. You can choose the thickness length and texture, much more fun and satisfying. As for feeling close to one another it shouldn’t really matter about size as it’s not about pure enjoyment more the feeling of closeness two people get.
    I rarely penetrate master, for me seeing Master being pleasure by a strap-on is much more enjoyable than any orgasm.

7. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    So thats how we feel is it Kris? :tongue:

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol @ kris and kris' Master... and now I just feel horny and want to go and have sex with pet even more! All this talk of intimacy and closeness!

dollyanne... those who rejected you have lost out MASSIVELY! You are most definitely an intelligent, sexy and very loving person. They were obviously very narrow minded to judge a person by his penis.

We, the more enlightened ones, now know that there is a solution... as kris said, buy a few penises in several sizes (and colours... some are very pretty!) and take what you fancy, or take a lover if that's what you AND your partner want to do.

I wouldn't reject anyone for the size of their penis... just the size of their mind... too narrow... you're out mate!

9. thefeem

thefeem Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    I've never worried about the size of my penis compared to other men. The only time any body joked about it was when I was in sixth grade. The boys in question never seen me naked. It was a boy social pecking order thing.

I had always had stamina. Sometimes I have had difficulty climaxing inside a woman because I don't get enough friction. I adjust my angle of entry until I am rubbing against her clit. I also never worry if a woman is faking. If I was good enough she will always come back for more.

For most women a large penis is more aestheticly pleasing than a smaller penis, but will not enhance or detract from the sexual experience as long as the male knows what he is doing.

I have heard of men with large penises complain that they scare women and the experience is not fulfilling for them. They have to be extremely gentle and cannot let go.

I had a woman once tell me, "You know if you can get a woman to climax, she will be your slave for life."

We talked about it and she informed me that most men were selfish lovers. The funny thing is, she was getting aroused by dancing with me and by me sitting with her and carressing and kissing her hand. I knew that it did not matter the size of my penis, she could sense that I knew what to do with it.

10. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Well, this is a new thread on an old debate, but what the heck i will toss my bits into the ring as well...

The chart from pt109 has been around for a while and according to Goddess does fit Her thoughts on penis size BUT (there always is a but isn't there), being able to use what you have often makes as much difference as size.

As far as cuckolding goes, that is really a whole different beast. What Dollyanne says is true, women are looking for large cocks on men who like to use them (at least Goddess is). The whole point of cuckolding is that Goddess wants hard, sweaty fucking that leaves Her exhausted and sexually satiated (and a bit sore). She does not want romance, tenderness or kissing. She wants raw fuck power for a sexual tryst. She can get the other stuff with me.

Of course this is a man's perspective, as these types of threads often are!

At Kriss... no offense, but according to Goddess a strap-on is a very poor substitute for the real thing. She would much rather have a nice hard cock than a plastic toy. (For the record we have invested in a very high quality strap-on for me to use on Her, but it is still just not the real thing). From my perspective i have had a strap-on used on me anally but never the real thing so i have no idea how much of a difference there is.

So where does that leave us? Basically where we started... does size matter? Sure, to a point, but as has already been said, every woman is different and the perfect size penis often varies from woman to woman.

11. submissive1

submissive1 Member

Local Time:
    I've always known that my tiny package didn't give my Dear Wife orgasms, but I always compensated by giving her lots of oral.

Then about 6 years ago I bought a rubber dildo and a plastic vibrator that are about 7 1/2 inches long and a little bigger diameter than my penis and she liked those a lot. A couple weeks ago I bought a new rubber dildo that also vibrates. I's 8 3/4 inches long and MUCH THICKER in diameter than the other 2.

SHE LOVES IT!!!!

After I finished using it on her the first time she told me,
    "All those other ones are history this is the best one."
    She also said she had 5 orgasms.

This leads me to believe that to her, yes size seems to make a difference.

12. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    I have a little bit of an experiment in the works with regards to my girlfriend's preferred penis size. She had me buy a strap-on harness and dildo to use on her recently, but did not specify the dildo size. I bought two - one about the size of my penis (basically average) and one that's about 8 inches long and quite thick. When we get around to using the harness I'll be able to see which size cock she wants.
    I find myself hoping that she prefers the larger size dildo. When I think about that, I realize it must have something to do with my submissive nature - she should be able to get the penis size she wants, regardless of my shortcomings (no pun intended) or male ego.

spiraled1

13. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    I forgot to mention in my earlier post about what my wife actually does prefer.

Thanks to all for helping me realise I missed the point here. Although we've got eachother off in the past just by rubbing bodies :D, I have to admit, that she does enjoy our 8.5" strapon way more than she does my cock..

The strapon has never failed to please.. whereas my cock rarely gets her all the way now days.. it's on the largish side of average, but I don't have any stamina :sad: wish I did.

14. pantyprincess

pantyprincess Member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    For my wife it is size that matters. She has several dildos that are at least 8 inches and longer, compared to my 5 inches. We started using them several years ago and I noticed right away she derived much more pleasure from them than my cock ever gave her. Within the last year she has admitted to me that she prefers her didlos to my little cock. She does enjoy the many hours of pleasure my tongue can provide.

15. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    Shape is also important. I am about 6.5" long and about 3" diameter. My Mistress has always cum on me with no problems. Since I have been locked up we bought strap-on with very similar dimensions except for the head, which is a lot bigger than mine. As soon as I used this new dildo it was clear that it was giving my Mistress much greater pleasure than my cock. it was very odd feeling, and humbling to say the least

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice