Brainwave!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Watchful, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I would like to invent a new type of Domination!

Marital Domination.

Whereby the Domme in question (in this case ME!) finds a submissive in a particular location (in this case Virginia would be nice!) and forces them into marriage, thereby earning Herself a green card.

Said submissive must then submit for the duration required for that green card to become valid in its own right, and then divorce said Mistress.

Maybe I should post this in the Lost and Found!

Damn - I need to get a divorce first...

2. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    No MW just do what others do to get citizenship ! First you pet has to get busy & get you pregnant ! About 1-2 months b/4 due date come over here & just wait it out . Have your baby born here then he baby is a citizen & then i believe you become one thru that & your entire family ! hell Others do it i would have no problem w/ you doing such a thing ! OH, would you check on the Dual citizenshp thing for me? Thanks , disciplinedpet:sign0011::party0042:

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Seems to Me that is an obtainable goal MW, surely there are plenty of submissives boys around here that should be willing to do this for You.
    And hell....if you like them, after the divorce, you can keep them!

I also had a brain wave thismorning after reading this, I know you are not opposed to having more children, you mentioned this before, you want another baby, so I was thinking, suppose you get pregnant, wait till youre say 8 months pregnant, come here to visit Me and stay for a month, have the baby here in the US, the baby is automacticly a US citizen, therefore allowing your entire family the rights to be here. This would mean you and pet need to get married first, but I do not see that as an issue. You need to check out what the laws are concerning this but I do know it works for all the ones that jump our borders, so it should certainly work for someone that we actually WANT in our country. Damn, there has got to be a way, read up on it, where theres a will there is Always a way!! And trust Me, we would LOVE to have you here. Wow, woulnt this be wonderful, Ms Linda and tiff are moving down here in Sept of next year, You and pet could be here too, now if only little pet could do something. One BIG happy family!!!!
    Seriously, look into it, I'm sure we can figure out something!

Mistress Michelle

4. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    PMSL!

I'll read into it, it can't REALLY be that simple!

I get to get married, AND have a baby AND get US citizenship?!

pet - I'll have a surf round on your dualness later. :innocent0002:

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Sounds like a plan to me. Can't wait to have you only 2 states away, MW!!! :party0019:

6. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Phew! What a scary title, had to hide laptop from duchess!! But not as I feared. Alternatively, I'm guessing but might this work? A collective in your target state petitions the authorities that they have a position that only you and your unique skills can fill eg. English Adult Education, Etiquette & Motivational Instructor. They advertise the post etc.....

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    lol @ valsboy - we did think about that!

But on a more sensible note, maybe my MSc will hold some water...

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Wow head spinning from the thought of all of this!!! I was going to comment but then figured that the way this weekend is going that anything I say would be taken wrong. So I guess that the safest thing is to say - MW, please know that as other have said that you're very much wanted here.

9. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Hmm. Wish I could help ya out here, but I'm fresh out of ideas. Will let you know if I come up with anything!

10. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    A Mistress with a Masters? Most men might meekly mobilise on meeting such Matriarchal Magnificence!

11. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Oooo, what an opportunity this would be, Mistress Watchful! If dollyanne weren't already married, she would marry You and You could sissify her and train her as a maid, while cuckolding her with Your pet and others! It makes dolly engorged and blushing just thinking about it! The honeymoon would be sooo delicious!

fe35.jpg

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

12. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oh dollyann how i loved that picture the first time i saw it during the experiment. The things dreams are made of.

rachel

13. marcus841111

marcus841111 Confused...

Local Time:

What a bull disciplinedpet !!Dont post things like that if you dont know !!
    If youre not a US citizen and you get pregnant and baby gets born here baby IS a US citizen but you are NOT! and might get deported the same day!
    You will NOT become a US citizen just for giving birth to a baby!
    Everyone would do that if it was that easy.

MW pm me, maybe I could help you ;)

14. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    marcus.....you seem to have some sort of issue with My pet? Obviously you are not familiar with the friendships and happiness we happen to share here at Mansion. your post is rude, hateful and inappropriate. We do not berate people on this site and we certainly do not attack them on the first post we choose to answer. you have absolutly NOTHING listed in your profile, this is the first post you have ever replied to and you have NO clue of the respect and friendships we all share here. My husband does not deserve to be spoken to in that manner and trust Me, Mistress Watchful would have NO interest in replying to some fuck wit that just happened by Mansion one day and decided to open thier BIG mouth on something they have NO interest in whatsoever!

Mistress Michelle OWNER AND WIFE of disciplinedpet

15. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Wtf?!?

AMEN!!!! How incredibly rude and disrespectful.

16. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    he did at least offer to help. He may be an immigration lawyer/judge which would be very helpful if this were a true desire.
    Laws in this country regarding citizenship are constantly changing, and a lawyer should be consulted if it is a serious thought.

Marcus did definitely come across a bit to aggressively for a noob on this board. This is not to say that I have not done the same on other boards.

I do know that doing a legal immigration takes YEARS even when you marry a US citizen and speak fluent english (or american).
    MW- you can always come over on a student VISA and just stay like tons of others do. that is how we got the 9/11 hijackers here. at least you won't be hijacking planes, subs maybe, but not planes I hope

17. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Marcus, first I would like to say that your reply was totally inappropriate and out of line. If you look closely in disciplinedpet's post (see below), you will see the he said, and I quote "...& then i believe you become one thru that...", with the operative words being I BELIEVE. So, his post CLEARLY STATED that he was not totally sure how it worked for the mother, therefore there was NO NEED for the personal attack on the poster, disciplinedpet.

If you have more detailed knowledge, then by all means it is OK to post, but all you have to do is qualify how you gained your knowledge, and then state your understanding. There is no need to attack the previous poster, especially when he said he was not sure how it worked.

18. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    The audacity of some people! I can NOT believe that an unestablished person would, with his very first post choose to attack a well known, respected, and loved member of this site! It astounds Me to think that someone can so carelessly allow his mouth or fingers in this case to over run good judgment and etiquette. What a fuck wit!
    Mistress Michelle and pet are VERY close to MY heart. Attack one of them, attack Me as well!

Ms.Linda

19. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    OMG!! MARCUS,,??
    I am SOOOOOOOO glad I am NOT in your shoes.. You have NO IDEA who you bad mouthed. You just can't.. you just can't...
    You should have taken the classes on listening to that "little voice." within. GIVEN on this site often by disciplinedpet.

tiff

20. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i'm steaming and wishing someone could be removed from the Mansion...so disrespectful and rude. way to make an impression with a first post.

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    CHILL OUT! :smilies_xxx22:

Crumbs!

Although I absolutely agree with everyone on the comments that Marcus' post was aggressive and unnecessary, I do think perhaps ripping him to shreds was a little unnecessary also!

I'm not removing anyone on the basis of one post. As people know, I do forgive the first couple (ok few!) mistakes before ejecting them from the site.

That said, I do not appreciate an attack on ANYONE, let alone one of my close personal friends.

This thread was written in jest. Although I would love to move to the States I am well aware of how difficult it is. This thread is actually a follow-on from an email I sent to Mistress Michelle this morning about how I'd been looking into the possibility and how frustrating it was.

It was a little naive of me to post it and assume that everyone who read it would understand that. Anyone who met me at the Gathering shared jokes on how to get me into the country... anyone who wasn't there would have misunderstood.

I am going to have to close this thread, because I don't want it to deteriorate further, and it's a shame that something that started in a lighthearted manner dissolved so rapidly. :sad0064:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice