Gotta tell someone

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mike hammer, Mar 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    So the other night, I had a beer at a local bar with my exwife. Divorced about 8 years ago. Horrible ugly divorce. We have actually sat down a few times and discussed stuff, mainly about our two boys. About 2 years ago, i told her, im not texting or emailing her, id rather just talk in person about stuff. This is how the last beer meeting got set up. She wanted to switch weekends cause she was going to Cancun for spring break with her new bf.

Well, that day i was caged as usual, wearing a good sized butt plug, in my pink lace panties, wearing my eternity collar with a small dog tag that has my current gf name on it in the possessive state, with a few ornate keys on it. I was also in a steel boned tight laced corset underneath my painters overalls. (I didnt bring my man purse into the bar due to it didnt match my painters whites). Next time if im dressed in regular clothes.

If she only knew.

Maybe if she looked me up when we were married, things might of been different. She would of been an awesome keyholder.

2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    These meet ups are always fun...you knowing, but looking totally normal on the outside.

Mash2214, Ma’ams Slut and tiruh811 like this.
  3. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Her loss @Mike hammer also it’s good You guys are on speaking terms and both get the kids

Also I guess she never knew You we’re into all this lol

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mike hammer

Local Time:

She sorta knew i was kinky, but always thought i wasnt normal.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Ma’ams Slut

Local Time:
    Well you are def Better off cause it is normal to You and whatever women you are with now. It must be relieving to have someone that is hardcore like you and you can feel good about it!!!

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mike hammer

Local Time:
    My current gf accepts me for who i am. Shes my fishing buddy. Aka best friend.

We do everything together. She rocks my world. Open to alot of things.

corsac, Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  7. Ma’ams Slut

Local Time:
    That’s awesome !!!!
    Sounds like a wonderful relationship and a lot of fun to come and that makes people close!

8. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    If my ex had been more like my present wife we might still be married! I have always been into bondage, submission and femdom, since I was old enough to fantasize and masturbate. My first wife did some bondage stuff with me but after a bit she quit, saying that it was "Too much work". She eventually got to where she didn't even want much to do with sex in general, I guess it was 'too much work'! We had an amicable split but when my daughter turned 18 and I no longer had to pay child support we pretty much stopped all contact with each other.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. Ma’ams Slut

Local Time:
    Thank god for Your new wife.. it sucks living in a relationship where You can’t be what You are and feel and they say “it’s too much work” it is a sinking miserable feeling . I have felt that also. It sucks. I bet your happy you are with your new wife!

desertsub, coffee2sugars and corsac like this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    I guess I’m one of the lucky ones my wife of over 30 years excepted my idea almost 9 years ago to try Chastity. It did take her a few years to get comfortable with taking control but she’s since jumped in with both feet.

Any relationship has enough issues that you both need to deal with, and it’s not always easy. Good Luck

Ma’ams Slut, Rectrix and Penney like this.
  11. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    Just about every guy out there who isn't into this lifestyle would think I'm crazy, but being locked and being totally submissive to my wife, being denied and kept constantly horny and wanting her, and being cuckolded and seeing the pleasure she gets from other men who fuck her much better than I could has made me the happiest I've ever been! I absolutely adore my wife and wouldn't change a thing about how we live! We've been together for 30+ years and will stay together as long as we're alive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice