Perspective when things do not go as wanted

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by janders6, Apr 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    My wife and I had been looking forward to the coming week with a fair bit of anticipation. All of the reasons keeping us from doing a long lockup were coming to an w. My work and various health concerns were expected to reach their conclusion in the next day or so and the only other factor was on the calendar for the end of the week. Our goal was going to be from her birthday to our anniversary, a little over 6 months.

Well, real life can suck sometimes. We were in a car accident today, on our way home from one of those final reasons, when we were in an accident. The kids are sore but okay, I'm stiff and tender, she says she is just sore. I tried making a joke about our sex life and kink life, and was shut down more harshly then ever before. Not laying a blame here, though I feel a bit let down that things may be delayed even longer. I know her sexual drive is lower than mine, but damn its a killer when shit like this happens.

Got asked by a friend how I felt following the accident. My response excluded references to my private life, but wasn't far off. I commented what I wanted to do to the person that caused the accident and caused my kids pain. Factor in the pain for my wife and I, the loss or delay in planned kink time, and you get a whole new level of vile hatred. Short version of what I wish: that I be given the chance to remove the guys dick with a spoon, ferment it into a rotted cheese, make him eat part, shove the rest up his ass, and then hang him by his nipples over an open flame for eternity. (Sorry, no love for a drunk driver here)

Anyways. Taking a step back, I will advise anyone to remember the most important parts of life. You, your wife/SO, and family should always be first. Kink issues are fun and great, they are large parts of my life, but they are second to the relationships that allow for them to be experienced. I know that lockup is coming, it's just going to be delayed a little.

2. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    It's good to hear that you are all okay after this happened (minor hurting is just that minor) everyone is alive (based on your post). Count your blessings and continue on with life. Hopefully she will come around soon and lock you up as you desire. Drunk drivers do suck.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    Real life can get in the way sometimes for many reasons. Hope you all recover OK!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    glad you are all okay. Sometimes life makes you stop and think and re-prioritise.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  5. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    Yes, RL has a way of making you realize what is important in ones life. Sometimes we can lose sight of that. I know I do...

Anyway, I'm glad you and yours are alright.

6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Hey I can feel your pain and understand your anger from a drunk driver putting your family in peril. There have been times that “life” has happened and put our playtime on hold for long periods of time. I would make little jokes and comments to that always felt like they were met with a “don’t even joke about it” temper.

I didn’t always display the best behavior when I was upset or disappointed when things didn't go my way. Even though I would get upset I needed to reset my thinking and remember that I was focused on my wife’s needs and wants and not to focus on mine as much. With that mind set it really helps allow me to let things roll off my back. Doesn’t mean I don’t get disappointed when I am hoping for something and it doesn’t happen but I find a way to rechannel that dissapointment into something useful for my mistress. No ones perfect, we all have needs we want met but learn to refocus that dissapointment into something useful.

janders6 likes this.
  7. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    Update time. Everyone is sore but no major issues. Kids are doing good, oldest is a little nervous about getting in the car but it should pass.

My wife and I talked last night about our personal lives. We are going to try having some bondage fun this evening, taking it easy and slow to see how our bodies feel. Based on this and the possibility of more xrays being needed we are going to delay the lockup for about a week.

Open and honest communication is absolutely necessary at times like this, and thankfully our relationship has been built on that foundation from the beginning. I'm aware of her concerns and needs, she is aware of mine. Where the two don't overlap we are testing and compromising to find a happy point for both of us.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Tom.69.FTW, Guest 3729 and Giveitup like this.
  8. Tom.69.FTW

Tom.69.FTW Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Great to hear you and your family are doing better. Stay strong, all the best! :)

9. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    Continuing communication about this is important I’ve found. Good to hear you are all doing better.

10. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    I am glad you and your family are okay and safe. I have absolutely no tolerance for drunk drivers, I spent over 20 years taking them off the streets and locking them away. The carnage I saw done by these people left me with no sympathy for them whatsoever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice