How about RigidChstity's Modular Chastity Device 02?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Guest 9274, Apr 2, 2019.

?

Which one would you choose?

1. Modular Chastity Device 02 (Hole)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Modular Chastity Device 01 (No hole)

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Guest 9274

Guest 9274 New member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Hello, I'm looking for a chastity device to wear long-term comfortably and safe. I've done a bit of research and that's what I've found.
    • Open devices are the cleanest
    • Metal are the best option for long-term 24/7 enclosure
    • The shorter the better
    • PA devices are the safest
    And that's what I want: A "sexy" device, well-made, comfortable, safe and hygienic. I've seen lot of devices on the net. I thought Steelwerxx Looker series was the one for me, but then I discovered Rigid Chastity's ones. I'm between two devices:
    The only difference is the PA hook, 2 has a hole, 1 hasn't. Well, the PA thickness is different too. I'm worried about the damage the hole could cause in the urethra, not sure if it would, and the huge thickness the hole requires in the hook. I think the hole makes the device more hygienic, but maybe isn't really useful. Does any of you have any experience?

I've no PA piercing, I'm not sure if 0g would be to much, maybe I should star with the piercing and when I like the gauge look for the chastity device, but I would spent more time in chastity than ringed so, I think the chastity is the most important decision. Also I'm worried about regretting the PA, but it's something I've been thinking about for year and I think I will enjoy it. Even everyone has told me It's a huge improvement in chastity play. What do you think?

PS: I go swimming three times a week, I'm not sure about possible risks or infections due an open hole, but I think having a healed piercing and having a shower alter the exercise should be enough. It's only the tip of the penis not a catheter, right?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    If you do not have a PA piercing then 0 gauge is going to be a long wait. You want at least 6ga for comfort. 4ga works great, and isn’t a huge stretch. When you step up to 2ga it’s a big step.

I like my 2ga. I went to 0 and 00 over the years and shrank back. I’ve urinated through a PA wand (once integrated into my MCN Contender even). The piercing hole might leak regardless, depending on how snug you’re fitting. So I don’t think the hollow pin is necessary. It might be fun but not worth waiting.

As we know men in chastity are impatient. ;)

A solid 2ga hook allows urine to flow over and continue on. It exits the more open tip of my Contender ball-trap cage and Glans Armor shaft-only cage very cleanly.

My memory of the hydrodynamics, surface tension from 4ga has faded. So I don’t know, but I remember being happy with 4ga.

So even if it weren’t a long wait and a large piercing to work up towards, I don’t think you want to wait to stretch up for 0 ga to be your first chastity anchored and secured by your PA.

I even spoke to the RC maker and he shied me away from the hollow hole at the time. It didn’t resolve urination issues.

I chose to wait and stretch up to 4ga from being pierced at 8ga and was very happy.

Stay away from public pools for the 6 weeks of healing. Sorry. It’s necessary. There’s good advice on APP certified piercing parlor websites and The Piercing Bible site/book by Elayne Angel. Honestly you shouldn’t get piercing advice here. We’re all too horny. There’s good calm and sober advice elsewhere :) I waited and healed and went back to swimming myself at the public gym. I was fine after I followed the aftercare instructions.

Just one thing - I like my more open ended tip in my Contender. The opening doesn’t restrict urine flow. The half sphere cap can cause urine to go everywhere and trap moisture. I thought RC offered an open tip design. That’s what I would go for.

P.S. But I’ll throw my recommendation in for MaleChastityNow’s Contender as faster, more responsive, more flexible design for diameter options, and an excellent build quality.

3. Guest 9274

Guest 9274 New member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Thank you very much for your answer!!

I was looking for chastity related advice, not piercing itself. I've talk with pierced people and read about it in the Internet. I know about the PA and PA rings but having a metal device instead of a ring have to be different, right? My doubts are related with the weigh (or the extra weigh) of the device and comfort, and the cleanness with fluids. If I'm planing long-term I want a piercing thickness that let i go.

About having to wait, I've been waiting lot of time for so many things and I'm still waiting. So it's a problem and a gift. I don't want to keep waiting but I want to do everything right. It's like I want to do things but I a bit scared so going slowly is not a problem. You know what I mean?

The idea of having a PA and an inescapable device sounds like my destiny. But at the same time it's like a not return point. So making a slow journey, getting pierced, stretching little by little till I like it and finding a good device isn't traumatic, maybe I would feel eager sometimes.

I didn't understood anything here, you contacted Rigid Chastity but I don't know which problem you had or what you were asking for.

About the devices, thanks for the advice, I don't know why I prefer devices that cover the gland, like the Looker from Steelworxx or the RC I mentioned. I'm going to consider your option, sounds better for cleanness, maybe I was thinking on the hollow because I try to balance the problem with a gland shield.

Thank you again for the information.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice