Size on tube

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pachastity, Nov 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    What size is perfect for a chastity tube?

1- So long that some or full erection is possible?
    2- So small that erection is impossible?
    3- So small as your penis smallest size when cold water or ice has shrink it?

My first chastity tube had size 1 but today i only use size 2 and my experience is that the body very fast accepts that there is no idea to try to get any erection. Also at the night and early morning.

Today I only use chastity-tube with total length 70 mm/2,4 (Steelworxx Revenge and Looker) and it works good for me. Thinking to try a smaller (size 3)

It should be very interesting to hear about other experience what is the perfect size?

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    Hmm..

I think it will depend strongly on the device. If we're talking about CB-3/6000's then I think I'm going to say number 2. If you start getting too hard, it will pull your balls forward hard and thats not comfortable.

If you have a lori/pa-5000/centurian then I think you need to go for option 3 because if your penis tries to get shorter than the tube.. well there could be some bad pulling on the piercing.

As for a full belt, I can't say. I suspect that 1 or 2 would be fine.. but since your cock is held down hard against your body with no chance of any "erecting" then I don't know if a growth in the length will make any difference.

Just my thoughts, as always.

3. richard_derby

richard_derby Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    I think in my case with the cb6000s that Number 2 is the best solution.

4. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I would also go for no 2 (wearing a belt). I see Burger_01's point about no 1 in a full steel belt, but I think I is possible to ejaculate and have an actual orgams because there is room for it in a large tube. And that is not my mistress intentions :)

5. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    i also have to agree with the #2 option. junior can be quite a grower when it was totally free to do so:penisdance:, but since i have been using the CB6Ks, junior has adapted nicely. No more waking up in the night because of a painful erection, tho sometimes he does fill the tube!

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I found my CB3K to be most comfortable when shortened so that the end of it did not stick down lower than my scrotum. If the tube is too long, when you sit, the tube gets pushed up and makes it uncomfortable. When I got my Mature Metal device, I sized it between option 2 and 3. It's very comfortable.

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    i always found on the cb6000 that the tube was filled when i put it on and that when i grew it just pushed the whole thing away tugging on the balls when the tube cracked i got a 6000s tube to replace it and that seemed so small that when i put it on there seemed more of me outside than inside and when i got erect in that i thought it would pull my balls clean off. The tollyboy belt has a tube milled exactly to the flaccid size of your own penis and inside the tube is an even smaller collar behind the head and as such once it is locked on no erection can take place all you feel is a feeling of compactness but no growth:anim_12:

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    In my experience, #2 would be it. Since I started wearing a device with shorter tube (cb6000s), I have found it much more manageable, both with respect to comfort and logistics. I don't experience wake ups at night, and the smaller tube is easier to wear and conceal. In fact, I wish the tube was even a bit shorter to make concealment totally a non-issue.

It probably also depends on particular anatomy. But, I am a grower, and short and wide seems best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice