College chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by billythe13th, Nov 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. billythe13th

billythe13th Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Hi,
    Not sure if this is the right spot to post, it is more of a question. Is anyone else currently in chastity and in college ?

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Hi billy, I've moved your post to the correct area for you. No worries!

I have seen this question come up before, but I don't think too many people follow that route. Some do because obviously it takes away some of the distractions of self pleasure whilst studying!

Why not tell us more about your experiences? I'm assuming you are a chastised college student. (Crumbs, that sounds quite sexy!) :manga_cloud9:

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    I think we do have a few college-aged wearers in the mansion, but not many.

mikecb

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    billy,

If you mean traditional undergraduates then as MW and mike have said it's pretty rare. If you include graduate students the numbers increase, because of the larger sample size and also because people tend to explore kinks more as they get older.

5. SixtyNineSecrets

SixtyNineSecrets Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yea, its pretty rare, a few people that I know started in their mid-thirty, but not college.

6. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    I would have gone insane at that age.

7. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    I am doing an undergrad but i live at home. 21 with a GF who enjoys playing and a cb6000s. Longest I've been locked is 6 days. It is quite exciting, but I can't wear it all the time due to athletics.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    /me puts hand up sheepishly.

I pretty much found my interest in Chastity while at Uni as an undergraduate. One of the reasons I broke up with the girl I'd been going out with for 2 years at the end of Uni was that she wasn't interested in chastity. I knew I was. I knew I needed to be with someone that could show at least a slight interest (there were other reasons too).

I reckon there would be more Collage/Uni students in chastity but for the cost of the devices. I don't know what tertiary education costs in other countries, but even if it's cheap, it doesn't leave much time in life to earn money enough to live, let alone to go spending hundreds on chastity devices.

Perhaps we should set up a Chastity scholarship for those poor students :D

9. joseeke

joseeke Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello billy, i am quite new here.
    I am a 22 year old college student and i am verry interested in chastity. I am currently experimenting with self denial and such.

So dont fear, u are not alone:party0019:

10. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm only 19... god I feel young in this company :p

I am in university, but I live off campus. I do often wonder if theres anyone else in chastity around me though

11. theruinedjester

theruinedjester Just a Fool

Local Time:
    Am no longer in college; those days are thankfully behind me. Chastity did pique my curiosity back then though, along with a few other kink interests. It is, after all, a time of 'experimenting'.

So that was long before I got serious about it, or had a budget to work with. Back then, I was low-tech. My 'belt' was no more than a jock strap & cup, with a 'chaste' fantasy. Ah, the good ol' days.

Although, it is nice to see a bit of a younger crowd into the hobby, along with all of us 30-somethings & up.

12. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    What an interesting idea! I know that several of the BDSM groups have subgroups for younger members. For instance, Black Rose, which is one of the largest and most successful has a subgroup called TNG (The Next Generation). I also know that many colleges and universities have GLBT (Gay/Lesibian, Bi, Trans) groups and some are starting to have BDSM groups and know of one of the smaller BDSM groups who were talking about doing outreach to one of the universities. Anyway, my point is that if someone were really interested in starting a scholarship the best way to do it would be though one of those efforts. Personally, I think it would be a great way to introduce some of the younger members to some of our interests.

One idea might be a chastity device recycling effort. I'm sure there have to be many devices that aren't being used that could be cleaned, sterlized, and given to those who want to experiment.

13. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    I like this idea too. I hate seeing things go to waste.. I guess some chastity devices that don't get used are custom fit (Lori tube anyone?!) but there probably are plenty of CB-3000's out there that have been superseeded by 6000's.

I know a lot of people will deride these devices, saying the whole reason they upgraded is because the other one wasn't comfortable enough, or whatever the reason. But having someone gift you your first device, so that you can play and explore and learn.. and see if you're interested. Well that would be something really special.

I would encourage any young members here who can't afford a chastity device to post in The Mall forum, asking if any of the more experienced would be willing to give up their second hand devices for the cost of postage. Most devices can be cleaned with soap and water, and sterilised by wiping it down with a little Isopropyl Alcohol on a tissue.

14. cagednwaiting

cagednwaiting Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey, I'm a 21 year old wearer in college, though I'm temporarily being let out right now as I'm between Mistress' and between CB's.

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I meant to put a For Sale/Exhange area in when I reorganised the Mall, I will look at getting that put in shortly.

And if we're going on age - pet is only 24, so he's still a youngun!

16. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    There's a not very active yahoo group called university chastity you can look at.

Seems to me though, that a campus is an ideal place for a group. One or two people offering to be KHs and see what they can catch...could be interesting...

17. cbeltguy

cbeltguy Full Belt Wearer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was actually just going to bring up that group actually, as believe it or not, I'm the moderator of that group.

That being said, I was both interested, and also into chastity while I was in college, which is why I made that group a few years ago when I was either a sophomore or junior in college.

As for me, I was interested in chastity at a pretty young age, I first found out that chastity devices existed when I was a teenager and stumbled upon Altairboys site, which was the main resource on the net back in the 90's. Through my later years at high school I did experiment with a few homemade devices, though most were pretty crude and mostly ineffective. I got my first commerical cb when I was 18 and a freshman in college, it was a cb-2000. That would have been back in 2001, and I don't believe the cb-3000 was out yet, or if it was it was quite new.

A year or so later, I upgraded to the cb-3000, since the cb-2000 really wasn't a great design, I found it to be painful, and I was able to pull out of it. The cb-3000 was an improvement for sure, but I was still able to pull out, so I figured the only real solution was a full steel belt. Of course being a college student I couldn't afford one, but now that I am out in the working world, I did finally earlier this year upgrade to a full steel belt, that I got new, custom to my measurements from My-Steel. I couldn't be happier as it's very comfortable and just about as close to 100% secure as I can get. I do however know of one guy who is in university, I think he's 22, whereas I'm 26, and he did for a period of time have a my-steel belt.

So yes, there are some college people out there into chastity. I think this has something to do with the availability of the internet. Seems more and more younger people are becoming interested in this, BDSM and other things too, and that's a good thing.

18. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    This is interesting. Most of us older ones in our 40s, discovered this in our 30s and took a while to get into it. It looks like the youngsters are discovering it in their teens and early 20s.

By the time they are in their 40s, there will be so many of them locked. Oh my word.

lockedboy1996 likes this.
  19. boyfromaus

boyfromaus Junior Member

Local Time:
    hey how are you i am a college student who is chastised

20. dst109

dst109 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I myself am 22 and interested in chastity. I own a CB-6000 w/KSD G3 but have not been able to find a KH where I live :sad0137: . Ive been interested in chastity since around age 18 but lately Ive become more active in my search for a local KH who is close in age (Id be happy with anyone <35 y/o). To those out there who are 18-29 please feel free to send me a message!

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the two newbies! :welcome:

dst - why don't you start a thread in the Lost and Found section to promote your search for a KeyHolder?

Enjoy the Mansion you two. :anim_65:

22. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i think that it is great that a college man wants to be in chastity
    i think that if more college people men women of course my men in chastity would be so nice an much better

why not teach the young for adult life no better way then in college
    have you had thoughts about this while in high school just wondering

are you currently lock if so in what

23. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    On another web site there was a discussion on teaching BDSM studies at a college or university. The short summary of the discussion was where would it fit and how would someone start such a program. My own conclusion is that it would be possible to teach a class or two in an existing program but could only be done by someone who has achieved tenure and has a lot of influence with the college or university. Anyway, my point is that while I don't see it as something that will be happening any time soon at least there is some discussion of alternative lifestyles being taught in college. In my own case, I'd love to teach such a course, but have a long way to go before I'd be in a position to do so. But one can dream!!!

24. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    yes i am lock in cb3000 and in panties

i would also like to see it being taught in college if it was maybe there be more men women in chastity today.it seems in my own view that chastity is considered to be what of a taboo subject that is how i see the world looking at chastity.
    if it is not part of the norm its wrong and thinking like that is very wrong
    i like being in chastity and been in for 7 years or was it 8 years

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I just wanted to chime in and say "What a wonderful thread!" It' so nice to see younger folks involved. I'll second the comment that you should look for a TNG group at your college. One just started at the University here. Unfortunately, I'm too ancient to participate. Still, I'm thrilled it's going on!

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice