No Orgasm ever again !

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 0842, Sep 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Most definitely been there ... and often

With a past partner the long teases were usually over a long weekend used to be us rarely getting dressed almost not eating or allowing anything to disturb us and phones switched off mostly with me unlocked and us doing everything people can do with each other,having every kind of intercourse me on the edge almost the whole of the time and her having cascading waterfalls of orgasms, squirting like crazy and repeatedly collapsing like rag doll and then climbing again like a rising sun over and over again. We did this very many times and I never was allowed to cum during these times but after although I really felt as though I had and was on top of the world about it I was still horny as hell and ready to go again. I'd always leave with the ned sufficiently reduced to just wanting more.

The me not cumming throughout these sessions was a really huge thing for the both of us adding greatly to our combined experiences

I'm pretty sure I could happily return to that even if I was told I'd never be allowed to cum again. A significant in one sense but small price to pay for the returns. I had given her all my orgasms... ... but she never really realised that in return all her orgasms became mine.

In the early days she did let me have some orgasms but we both learned that the longer we avaided the drop for between them the better things were. Our relationship ended as and when we both knew it would with no or perhaps very little regret but had it endured I think my denial would have become permanent or something approaching that.

The Lady I'm with now, we know all of each others pasts with nothing held back. has since she first became my KH, her first experience of being one, has never let me come has me locked 24/7 and very rarely allows attemted erections, evn less me actaully achieving one. A whole different situation relationship with its own vwry different dynamic ....and if she were to decide (if she already hasn't) never to let me cum again I'll forgo that as long as she takes pleasure from it.

2. Guest 4926

Guest 4926 Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Now this is an interesting thread. I liked quite a bit of what I read. To be clear, I am PMO free. The PM has never been an issue for me. This is not a game for me, and i am not into kink. Everyone has an opinion on those things, so do I, but its an opinion, and we know what those are like, everybody has one. I do not have or need a key holder, I do have a wife that supports and appreciates my decision to be in permanent self lock, though she would definitely be against PM. I, however, am fascinated with the number of you who say you find satisfaction in no satisfaction, unless that is game.

That is exactly where I am and with no hidden agenda, no games. I never thought that zerO would be this great. Who would have thought? Even though I am self locked, I find a peaceful, zen like bliss to my chastity. I am happy in my cage. It has become the focal point of my personal joy. It is removed rarely, just for hygiene, that's all. I feel the rush of anxiety and stress when not locked in my cage. I know it probably would be more interesting if I had someone to fully share the experience with. But, no O ever, has made me more aware of other sensations, both with myself and the surrounding elements. So, I said no to O forever. That doesn't mean my body doesn't want, but the rush from complete denial feel so incredible, my mind and body craves that continuous feeling over a one and done. I have been 15 months now in self lock and I would go nuts if it ended.

Somebody tell me, why it it that although my body still feels like it wants something, I know it won't feel as good as it feels to be permanently locked. I have absolutely no desire to unlock at all. I can't weld it on because of doctors, TSA and ER, but I would love to.

3. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    I really only unlock for the random once a year doc appt and the 1-3 trips flying with the family -

Guest 4926 likes this.
  4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    A”Wet Dream” is a highly variable phenomena. Some guys have them, some don’t, some experience them in very different ways, not always the same. Example: I have had classic “wet dreams”, in which I dream about sex in some fashion, and cum in the end. OTOH, I have woken up with cum staining my underwear, but no clear memory of a sexual experience. Finally, my wife/KH has f-ed me with her strap on, but not to the point of cumming, and then I wake up later with jizz in my undies. But it’s all good-my beautiful wife/KH loves knowing I have no control over whether or not I cum, or whether I can even get an erection. (I can’t with my cage on) So, I would advise not getting too worked up about it. I love being basically a eunuch until my beloved wife/KH says otherwise. She controls my sexuality, and it’s a huge turn on for both of us

Guest 4926 likes this.
  5. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    It would simplify my life greatly if I were able to have wet dreams! I can't do any anal stuff because of Crohn's disease, which is too bad. Every 3 months or so, I get to try and empty myself while locked, using an e-stim device. If I'm denied long enough, I can eventually get to empty things out that way, but it's a pain, and a mess.

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think that you're all enjoying yourselves far too much. :)

7. ChristinaTS

ChristinaTS Active member

College student
    North Carolina
    Local Time:

I have been locked 71 days so far and have not had a wet dream yet... Every person is different though.

8. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I hope you married self lockers are taking care of your wives’ needs. My wife likes Chastity to a point, but she absolutely requires my organ inside her when she wants it.

9. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Since she discovered the joys of the rabbit strap on I'm pretty much redundant in that department! And loving every second! :) :lockkey:

ChristinaTS likes this.
  10. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Mistress and I discussed this several years ago when she started noticing how long it took for me to get back my full submissiveness after an orgasm. I told her then that if it was possible I would love to not ever be able to orgasm again and always be ready to serve her with a hard penis. At that time she said she thought that would be cruel and would not want to take that away from me. I explained to her that I much preferred the feeling of always craving release over the few seconds of ecstasy I experienced when I did have an orgasm. I also told her that I didn't like how I felt less submissive after an orgasm.

Shortly after that discussion she decided to lock me 24/7 and then she started restricting my orgasms. Over the last 4 years her opinion about taking orgasms away from me has turned 180 degrees and now I am almost orgasm free. I am allowed an orgasm on our anniversary and on my birthday, and if I've been really good I MIGHT be allowed one on Valentines day! She likes to edge me from time to time but as soon as I say anything about wanting to cum or I start leaking precum she stops and promptly locks me back in chastity. I have learned to not say anything at all about wanting to cum and just enjoy the edging until I start leaking. She does allow me to penetrate her a couple of times a year but only for a few strokes and then I have to pull out and be locked back up. I'm never allowed to cum inside her and she doesn't want any 'accidents' to happen!

Nowadays most sex between us other than her edging me is me doing oral on her. She likes to lay sideways on the bed so I can kneel on the floor next to the bed and lick her pussy. When she has had enough she stops me and when I stand up my penis is swollen in it's cage and leaking precum. She loves seeing that and tells me she no longer feels the least bit guilty about not letting me have orgasms!

11. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    The the life I want is being locked in chastity 24/7 with no orgasms. Ever.

Guest 0388 and Guest 4328 like this.
  12. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Locked_cuckold, right there with ya on that. That is the life I love and am living the dream, even though I am doing it solo. I had been talking with my primary care physician about my venture into chastity. She is well aware of the circumstances that led up to me discovering chastity. She is supportive of it. I had explained it before but recently showed her the cage on me so she could see for herself and know exactly what I was doing and let her freely express what she thought about it. She noticed some changes in my demeanor for the good. I said my circumstances did not change, but my locked cage has been the reason. She was pleased and definitely does not want me to orgasm again so that I can maintain my improved disposition. My new life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice