Public Display?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guiness, Jan 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I'm locked in a Jail Bird with the security screw and the keys for the screw aren't really good looking so my Mistress doesn't wear one. She recently had an ornate key tattooed on the inside of her forearm and when asked about it she usually says it's the key to her heart. If it's a close friend that she trusts she will actually tell them what it really represents though. The other day she told me that one of the other women at work asked her about the tattoo and she gave her the standard answer of it being the key to her heart. Another lady commented "Or maybe a chastity key!" My wife said she told her "I'm not saying it is, but I'm not saying it isn't!" which pretty much confirmed to both of the women that that's what it was!

2. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Awesome response. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall the next time you see either of them.

3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    My beautiful wife/KH occasionally wears a Key necklace, typically if we are out together at a bar, restaurant, etc. We were out once at a restaurant and ran into another couple who we'd never met and noticed the wife was wearing a key necklace. We were standing in line waiting for a table, and she quietly said to my wife, "Nice necklace," while she held up her own. At first, my wife was a bit embarrassed and didn't know what to say. After a few awkward seconds, the woman spoke again, "It's ok-I assume your key is for the same thing mine is,' and she glanced toward her husband. My wife loosened up then and admitted that yes, it was. The two girls then began chatting and became quick friends. We ended up getting a table together, and I chatted a bit with the husband. We discussed our respective cages, how long we had been in chastity, etc.

I have to admit it was exciting. My wife occasionally speaks to the other lady by phone, but we haven't gotten together since then.

4. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Domina loves wearing the keys to my device on her necklace. It is sooooooooo HOT!!!!!!

5. Boy Bipolar

Boy Bipolar The Guild of Chastity

Healthcare
    New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Chastity Desire” exerts a long and extremely powerful influence on the mind and body. An eager male willingly putting on a Chastity cage produces several natural Euphoria - Inducing chemicals in the body that will cause a Psycho - Physical awareness in every one of the twelve areas of the males brain. The Chastity concept establishes that impressions from the senses, and memories of impressions, are the foundation of Chastity Desire. Once exposed to Chastity it becomes a part of small penis nature and rules over reason in determining actions. Morality is based on necessary actions, those made in reaction to a certain set of circumstances, and is therefore natural. However, morality is founded on self-interest, (interest in Chastity) which includes the pleasure found in sensing the pleasure in others, (seeing Chastity on other males). This will manifest itself in five very distinct ways:

1. Intense craving for the object of desire.

2. Complete loss of control over its use.

3. Uncontrollable involvement with it despite perceived cultural norms.

4. Recognizing the resulting sensory and mental states in reaction to physical stimuli.

5. Total disregard of the adverse consequences of being discovered.

Penney, Mash2214 and sixofthebest like this.
  6. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Where can we read more about this?

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I have had 2 heart attacks and, as a result, Mistress wants me to have a key readily available if needed in an emergency. She bought me a thin gold choker chain, but one of my keys on it, shut the clasp and crazy glued it shut. It is too small to get off over my head, so I just have to wear it all of the time. In an emergency, it would be simple to break the chain. The key tends to float around to the front and is clearly visible in the neckline of my shirts, but, in over a year, nobody has ever asked about the key. I'm prepared to tell them the truth, if asked.

coffee2sugars, Penney and Mash2214 like this.
  8. Boy Bipolar

Healthcare
    New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To some chastity for the first time is shocking, enlightening and to some extremely spiritual. Everything about chastity has an underlying theme of vulnerability and at every stage the male realizes it more. Authenticity is beautiful. There’s nothing stronger than vulnerability. To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength. No matter how "normal" people look, living "ordinary" lives, everyone has a story to tell. And may be, just like you, everyone else is a misfit too. The willingness to finally express yourself. To be who you are truly is burden removed. The challenge accepted. One of the greatest tragedies in life is to lose your own sense of self and accept the version of you that is expected by everyone else. Male Chastity is a multi-faceted virtue not a habit. It is respect for sexuality to such an extent that sex is reserved for only the worthy. Chastity submits to the power and beauty of sexuality and desires never to misuse it. Chastity is a sophisticated form of sexual honesty because it says “yes” to purity and the intoxicating ritual of orgasm denial. In Chastity, a male will eventually become what they think about all day.

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Very Very We’ll Said.

10. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Boy Bipolar,
    What you have written in this thread is quite interesting. I'm guessing that much has gone on in your life that has caused you to have these views. Is all of this via life experience? Are there authors who have influenced you to think this way? If the latter, please do share. I would love to read about what has caused your frame of mind to be as it is.

Thanks!

Jamie

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  11. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    You just explained how I feel and didn't know how to say it. My MC is very personal. I'm a strong male, who loves my Wife(KH) and didn't really know how to show it. Married 30 years(April) we fell into the same old dull life. Get up, go to work, come home...Start all again tomorrow. Now that my KH has taken control, we live and love life differently. We are so much closer. Not everyone will understand what this change has meant to us... But we do. Thanks for sharing your thought...

12. Boy Bipolar

Healthcare
    New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Like with anything that a male has a serious interest about he will research and find out as much as he can about a topic. The history, the methods and how it relates to their interest in it. This is the beginning stage of developing a Chastity Persona. Chastity is a sexuality all on its own. The sexuality of Abstinence. Abstinence means saying “no.” It is about what you cannot have or cannot do. It means avoiding certain things. Sexual abstinence encourages withholding sexual activity. The desire for Chastity Abstinence is the willingness to forgo and refrain. The male who is interested in Chastity needs to unlock the secrets and unlocking it requires understanding. Discovering Chastity is the key to discovering purpose and discipline. A male is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides. You don't want to inhabit the world under false pretenses. You have the choice to not be in Chastity ... but you can’t resist it. Once you accept your limits, you go beyond them and become true to yourself. Chastity is not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know it, Chastity will be forever in your heart. Chastity is a combination of care, commitment, knowledge, responsibility, respect and trust. It has nothing to do with who you are as compared to everyone else. It has everything to do with who you are in companionship with your Chastity. You are attracted to the physical adornment but it also is spiritually internal and on the inside it comes when validation from the outside doesn’t matter anymore. You know you need to be in Chastity. But in order to make Chastity come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, sacrifice, and effort. The one person you'll be spending the rest of your life with is you. Do not let the regret of not trying Chastity burden you. These Chastity desires are not to be suppressed or fixed — they’re to be acknowledged. It is beautiful to express your Chastity and even more beautiful to feel it. You have everything you need for complete Chastity and total happiness right now. With chastity you must seek happiness by limiting desires, rather than attempting to satisfy them. A small penis must be content with the least, for contentment is the wealth of chastity. The act of locking your cock isn't a simple thing. You can't just go out and get it like Starbucks. It is the way you deeply see and feel about yourself. Chastity is the cement of civilization and progress. Without it there is no stability in society, and without it knowledge one cannot attain the Science of Life.

“Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It’s just another way of understanding it.”

Attached Files:

Susanstoy91 and Finn-egan like this.
  13. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    “A male is not what he thinks he is. He is what he hides.” Now there’s a thought.

Boy Bipolar and Consensus like this.
  14. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    We are reasonably open with other friends in the kink community, but it's a private thing in public. I used to be really into edging, and run/ran an edging group on FetLife. Similar to chastity, it can get you stuck in perpetual arousal. The trick there is that you may end up prone, while horny, to behaviours that you'd be ashamed of when "sober", and not high on endorphins. I include being locked, and looking for people to discover your predicament. If it gets out of hand, it can get a bit too close to behaviours like masturbating in public, and hoping to get caught. That crosses that uncomfortable line wor me/us. I do cherish the few people that know and understand that I'm in permanent chastity, and I do get the idea of being outed, and accepted, but the idea that the general public is going to be understanding of it, or accepting of it is more fantasy than reality.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice