Cages Are Like Cheat Codes

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by tecolote, Mar 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    I think that one of the main reasons some vanilla wives are reluctant to try chastity is the feeling that it's a cheat. Becoming the center of their hubbies attention during chastity is seen as *not* being about our feelings for them, but more about our fixation on a kink. Perhaps they think maybe that we would give any woman who held the key our devotion.

I don't think this is true, though I recognize that I'm not in a position where it's easy to stay objective. Even with a PA piercing, cages aren't secure. Locks are generally pretty easy to pick. If someone I hated held my key, it would annoy me, but I think I would find a way out of the cage rather than falling into an infatuation with the hated keyholder.

So.. Do you think it's like using cheat codes? Have you encountered this argument against chastity?

It hasn't been said to me, but I get a feeling that this is part of my keyholders reluctance to really give chastity tease and denial a try rather than just holding a key.

Thoughts?

2. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    I think my wife was skeptical at first about the standard "this will be great for you because I'll be more romantic and pay more attention to you" line. "If you love me why aren't you that way all the time? Why does being locked make you a better husband? Is it just so that you can get me to give you something (release)?"

I'm one of the "patience" mantra folks -- take things slow, be patient, let her experience the benefits, don't push things. I thinks as she sees the change in my behavior without my asking for anything in return(indeed, encouraging her to leave me locked and deny my orgasms longer, if she wishes), she is starting to believe it's not just a trick or a cheat code.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    It’s a tool. Not everyone uses tools, some do. If a kh felt that the tool no longer useful, and in fact directed affection and focus away from her, I would imagine she’d quit using that tool.

A cage is bondage equipment. Plain and simple. It restricts movement and controls behavior. Some might fetishise the cage itself, but in my opinion it is the one who controls the equipment that most really think about. Not the cage.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  4. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    It's relationship dependent. My wife loves my penis inside her. She likes locking me up because it ensures not only that it'll be ready next time she wants it, but that every moment until that time she will be the thing I desire most. She loves that control that the cage gives. It's not a cheat.

cagedjon, coffee2sugars and bincorona like this.
  5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    I'm not sure that "cheat code" is necessarily the best way to describe chastity, I tend to think of it as more of a carrot and stick. Everyone involved in chastity does it for their own reasons and the end of the day, if everyone involved is enjoying the experience, then who cares about the whys.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  6. chastity_pantyhose

chastity_pantyhose Active member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    well maybe im agree like you said, my masturbation has to much for her that makes me not good at bed, which is she is angry that i cant erect(cause i dont interested in sex or im actually have no stamina after masturbation)
    this chastity is a tool to prevent that(masturbation)

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    #7 filltee, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    i deleted this ... .wrong thread

8. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    I wouldn't say a chastity device is a "cheat code", at least for a majority of cases.

That being said, I do understand why such an idea might come up, as there are many situations where the consequences of using a device or the logic behind using one can seem similar to "cheating". Let me mention a few examples.

Take a woman who is used to her man being so eager to pleasure her he can spend an hour giving her all the orgasms she can take and then letting her go sleep, because pleasuring her makes him happy enough and he doesn't need to orgasm himself every time they make love. Such a woman has little reason to worry about her man only being eager to please her thanks to a toy around his privates, because she knows that's not the case. But if woman can see her partner's behavior change for the better only when he's locked up, well, it's not surprising she's unhappy or angry. And the chastity toy is a reasonable focus of those emotions.

Some women might feel a man shouldn't need a toy to abstain from pleasuring himself, making locking him up a sort of perceived failure. Again, the device is a symbol of that failure.

It is easy to misunderstand the reasons why a man might wish to be in chastity. If his reasons are emotional and psychological, e.g. the device is a reminder of his devotion, but the woman mostly feels it is just his fetish and doesn't give her any joy, she might easily see the device as a cheat that helps the man fulfill his own desire at the expense of her own fun.

And one could go on and on, so I'm not surprised some might see a chastity device as *some* form of "cheating".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice