Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    After a hiatus from wearing the cage for procreation reasons, I’m back in it(2A w anti pullout ring) pushing week 3 without any removal. So far so good, same as it was back in April when Chastity was shelved while trying for a child with my keyholder

I can say that the pullout ring has caused me no discomfort nor do I notice it when an erection strikes.

For those wanting 100% security, a tube that fingers can’t touch the pullout ring, would provide that. I have not tried sliding out and back in, because if I fail and my KH finds me with the cage off but still feathered around my balls(balls can’t fit the space between cage and ring) I would be beyond sorry for betraying her wishes. She didn’t say what would happen but I’m guessing I would either have the cage removed for good and go back to a vanilla sex life to punish me, or have my pierced...

Rectrix likes this.
  2. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Thank you, this is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I'm now more convinced that I want to order a similar device.

I can even imagine how, once unlocked from the base ring, could be removed with the retainer ring still locked inside it. When not locked to the base ring, the ability to manipulate the cage is unlimited, making it possible to find an angle at which the retainer ring doesn't pinch down enough to prevent removal. I think I'll be going for a clamshell style cage like the new #16, so that insertion and extraction from the retainer ring will be achieved when the top of the cage is off.

The only thing I don't quite understand is the upgrade to a retainer ring when the photo of you device shows a hook for a piercing. I would think that a piercing is even more secure.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Deleted member 11770

Hi hardbodysub,

yes I originally ordered my 2B with a PA pin. My keyholder was not excited about getting me pierced, however, so the PA pin has never been used. I still have the PA pin. In fact it can be secured into the same hole on the bottom of my device that secures the retainer ring. Same security screw and mechanism for wither the PA piun or retainer ring. So you could say I now have a Lori 2B Convertible.

Of course if I ever do get pierced the PA pin will ensure the highest level of security and psychological control.

Pamela

Giveitup and hardbodysub like this.
  4. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    pamelamask,

this is truly encouraging and helpful information. Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

5. Deleted member 11770

Sure thing. Lori Lancer and her crew have provided great service to me over the past 3-4 years. I have two Lori devices and they are both very different. I expect your device will be unique so I can't guarantee your results, but I do know that they stand by their products and will work with you.

I was allowed to remove my device today (after 4 days) and I can report that the retainer ring caused no undue stress or damage. It didn't come off quite as easily this time as the first time. I'll post more information once I've worn it for more than a week.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    pamelamask, luckyhubby83, I wonder if you might have a moment to help with a fitting question? I'd like to be able to provide Ms. Lori with precise and correct measurements the first time around!

Wearing rubber sizing rings for 48-hour periods to get the correct size for the retainer ring, it seems I'm down to choosing between two sizes. the slightly larger size gently touches the flaccid shaft all the way around and comfortably rests entirely behind the corona. It does not come off by itself. It is fairly easy to put on and take off and I've noticed no discoloration (bluing) at any time of day or night.

The slightly smaller size has a little bit firmer grip around the shaft - more like a warm hug (not a death grip!) and does cause the flaccid shaft to indent ever so slightly behind the crown. Again, not a death grip or a choke hold, but the tiniest indent. This one takes a little lube to slide over the head and drop in behind the corona, and like the larger ring, when pulled straight off (as opposed to at an angle at which Lori's ring would begin to grip) it is easy to remove. It does not come off by itself. In the morning, immediately upon waking, I've noticed the head has a slight tinge of blue (not blue blue, purple, or - God forbid - black!) and is slightly cool to the touch. It is not uncomfortable at all and returns to normal color and temperature by the time I'm out of the shower. My guess is that this state of things is a result of nocturnal erections that occur just before waking.

For both of these rings, I have no awareness that they are there other than seeing them. They do not obstruct urination or ejaculation in any way. I will be happy to share with you the direction in which I'm leaning, but would first like to learn what criteria each of you has used to determine proper fit of the retainer ring. I hope you are willing to share!

Jamie

sammartin likes this.
  7. Deleted member 11770

Hi Jaimie,

first I recommend you ask Lori Lancer. That's what I did.

But, I took three separate measurements of the diameter just behind the head. All three measurements were within 1/16" of eachother. I also slipped my actual wedding ring on (using lube) and found that although my wedding ring was tight and 3/16" smaller than my actual measurement, it seemed to feel okay for a short time.

I sent all of this info to Lori and asked her to just do whatever she though would work best. My 2B device was already very well-fitted, so the ring size they ended up with happens to just fit within the tube, allowing for pivot towards the back.

Anyway I recommend emailing Lori.

Pamela

8. Deleted member 11770

MeT, filltee and Koekoek like this.
  9. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Is it like the red chilli restrictor ring? It certainly sounds very similar

10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I can't find any such thing on the Red Chili web page. Can you provide a link?

11. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i followed Ms Loris advice regarding sizing. im glad i did as she knocked it out of the park on everything but the base ring. it needed opening up a bit , however its easier to take material off vs put more back on, so it makes sense to start with a tighter ring and opening it up if needed.

this thing is comfortable and i cant even tell im wearing it any more. which is unfortunate as i forget its there. before i would be reminded constantly of my situation, causing more arousal. now... its there but i cant feel it when going about my day.

Giveitup and hardbodysub like this.
  12. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    hello i'm wearing now my new lori 2a with retainer ring, i have to say that you really have to struggle a lot to escape the ring but i managed to escape, it was a test of course,so i will ask lori to make the ring smaller,even though once out it's impossible to enter back so the keyholder will know of your escape
    i notice that the cage is a bit bulgy how do you make it invisible under clothes?

13. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    For dress pants I use a speedo. It holds it the tightest to the body. I’m looking for a nicer softer type fabric as run of the mill cheap speedos are not meant to be worn dry for often or walking a lot as it chafes ky thighs. I also have a cheap old speedo

For daily wear w jeans any pouch style boxer briefs work fantastic. The pouch holds it in place and stops the penis tip from chafing against pants or the boxers themselves as the pouch prevents lateral movement. With the pouch briefs and the 2a I can’t even tell I’m wearing it.

If anyone has issues with the pullout ring, I have added a small print between the shaft of the pullout ring and the cage itself. This keeps skin away from that area.

This device is fantasticky comfortable now and keeps me secure for my wife and my wife only

14. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Can you elaborate?

15. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I meant to type a rubber band is used as a spacer. I’ll ad a pic

Attached Files:

hardbodysub and sammartin like this.
  16. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I would get a tiny nip when the skin would be trapped between the pullout ring shaft and the cage frame. After adding this. No problems.

17. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Ahhh! Understood. Thank you.

18. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    after the first night spent locked with the lori 2a i can say that it's definitely different from the holy trainer, as it is heavier so i felt it a little bit and i woke up 2 times, i need time to acclimatise to it
    regarding the ability to escape i have to say that despite i tried many times i could not achieve the escape.probably on the first day when i managed to pull-off i was not wearing the retainer ring well

hardbodysub and Rectrix like this.
  19. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks, it's good to hear that you can't slip out.

20. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    i woke up 3 times tonight, the lori 2a is unforgiving, do you think the increasing slightly the testie ring will make me sleep better?

21. Deleted member 11770

Glad to hear you are enjoying a well-fitted Lori device ;)

I also have a follow up report. After my second 4+ day lockup, which just concluded today, I had to do even more work to get the cage/ring off after unlocking from the base ring. Once I was finally free from the ring I could see why. The flesh/skin had basically molded itself around the retainer ring, leaving a noticeable but temporary notch in my member where the ring had been. This explains the immobilizing effect I have experienced, and also explains the puzzling effectiveness of the retainer ring as an anti-pullout agent.

This is also consistent with @handcuffedboy's report that he could pull out with difficulty when he first tried on the device, but after wearing it for a day or two he could no longer pull out. It seems your own body part conspires with the retainer ring to lock said body part inside the device. And over time the ring just embeds itself more securely into a fixed location on the shaft. In fact if you look back at the photo that @luckyhubby83 kindly posted for us, you see clearly the retainer ring embedding itself as described here.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/29258/

I can also report that the retainer ring has so far cause me no chafing or soreness in my two ~day stints wearing it. You can definitely feel its grip, but I cannot say it is painful. And after removing it today the indentation that it had created in my shaft quickly dissipated. I think within 30 minutes it was gone.

sammartin and hardbodysub like this.
  22. Deleted member 11770

Just to be precise, I've worn it twice now, 4 days each time, with a break of 2 days between.

23. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    what woke you up?
    blood flow being restricted or the erection pushing the base ring away from the body?
    what i found helped a bit is increasing the angle of the cage from the base ring. ie increasing the gap between the two. i angled mine enough to not slip the balls out. This also helped allow me to pee normally. before it had a more severe angle downward which caused issues with pee being trapped in the urethra and when i would strain a little when sitting or standing it may decide to come out then a teany dribble. ever since i increased that angle i have not had that problem.

how tight is the base ring on you? that could be opened up a bit as well.
    these cages are truly custom and each person is different. so what works for one may not for another.
    I will wake up once on bad night these days, but have found that putting a lot of lotion on the base ring and cage helps allow it to slide around at night when a erection happens and sleep through it. It took me 1-1.5 weeks of being woken up at night to have my body learn that this is now the new normal. now i may wake up once a night every few days. this was not just a issue i had with the Lori but also the CB6000 and the jail bird clone i bought from china as well.

24. handcuffedboy

Local Time:
    i woke up because of the base ring trying to push, my base ring is quite tight and doesn't move at all during day i cannot even rotate but it's very confortable.
    anyway i'm considering buying a slightly larger base ring from Lori

25. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    The base ring is usually the culprit. Your old device, was the cage length longer? That also plays in to how hard a ring is pushed from the body. My old cage was much longer but had 0% chance of being worn 24/7 as I swim often in the summer and the bulge would be obvious to anyone . With the Lori, I wear a speedo under my board swim shorts and it’s kess noticeable than I was with just board shorts and un caged.

Love this device. It allows me to wear it everywhere. Been in it for pushing 4 weeks straight now with a once a week unlock for cleaning and when I exercise for 2 hours.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice