Which orgasm after a lockup do you like most?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LadyFedora, May 29, 2017.

?

Which orgasm after a lockup do you like most?

1. The first orgasm

59.2%
  2. The second orgasm

34.7%
  3. Any of the orgasms after the second

6.1%
Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    Progesterone is a female hormone so how does this come into how you feel? Just trying to understand

2. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Sorry, I meant the prolactine low...

Good catch.

buildup likes this.
  3. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    The first orgasm is almost out of control due to desperation. She likes this one.

The second act lasts longer, and is under control. The climax is more intense and my favorite.

shannonsanders likes this.
  4. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    What's a second orgasm?...If I get to have a first one. I like that one. Now, I ask my Wife if I have to cum. And most times she tells me it's O.K. not to...And gets me back into my cage...She has me well trained not to want any orgasms now...

Consensus likes this.
  5. Chaste_creampielvr

Holland, Chasteville
    Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    With my previous KH is was only allowed one orgasm... my current KH has not allowed me the pleasure of a (ruined) orgasm yet and she is not very likely to do so in the near future.

So to answer your question: the first orgasm.

jung-sklave likes this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    I picked the second orgasm, but it really depends on the duration of lock-up. Shorter lock-up times I'd pick the first. After a longer lock-up (2-4 Months for me) I find the first orgasm actually burns a little internally. I find it to be a cross between unpleasant and a relief, not really pleasurable.

Also in the past my wife employed the dog off the leash strategy. Once I was unlocked and allowed an orgasm I was generally given 48 - 72 hours to pack in as many orgasms as possible. So far the only orgasm I've been allowed in 2019 required immediate re-lock. Not sure if this is the new normal or a one time thing. It does worry me that she would resume longer orgasm free periods and only allow me the one orgasm given the unpleasant association.

Rectrix and Consensus like this.
  7. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    Voted for first.

Currently with a little over a year in, my lockups are no longer than a few weeks. At that point I am going nuts, and the o's are the most intense I have ever had compared to before chastity. Sure if I am granted another before I am locked back up I willingly take it, and it still feels amazing, but just a little shy of that first one.

So who knows farther down the road how my lockup durations go? Only she knows that. And from the sounds of it, that could change my vote. Before this thread, I had no idea that after about a month or so they are not enjoyable?

@PouchPantyLover, you mention the first after sometime burns. Is that in your urethra? Can some of the others elaborate on the discomfort? I had no idea.

8. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    The second one --- theorgasm the next day after the first one after a long lock up is often more intense, with less pressure. It's also the one I have to avoid if I don't want to fall totally off tracks. I've had very few second ones lately.

As much as I miss penetration after a long period of denial, getting a hand job from behind, while down on all fours is the hottest. Having to climax down into something, like a towel or a glass can be humbling.

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm never permitted a second one. And even the first is becoming quite rare. I think I'm OK with that if that's her desire.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I can mantion this is was not with my current KH and I'l spare you most of the details

I had been denied for nearly 7 months and it was during intercourse which we would have often many times in a day or over a couple of days sometimes. As usual I was trying really hard to not cum and never had ... but this time I was very much on the edge ...she kept saying don't stop and dont you cum. she was on top so there was no stopping she was practiacally screaming it at me by then ... then as she did start her orgasms .. she shouted at me don't you dare cum. Her insane and repeated contractions proved too much. I did orgasm and it lasted forever it seemed with every sensation you can possibly imagine and was undoubtedly to date then my best and strongest most prolonged orgasm ever and I spilled not a drop. Incedible we were both exremely knackered and excited about it. Our first, of what went on to be many, dry a orgasm for me.

Believe me I did not want a second one that day.

We later found that I could manage that more than once in row but the subsequent ones were very much diminished in comparison to the one before. Though we did find we could match and sometimes even outdo that particular one.

Rectrix and Tom Allen like this.
  11. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Me too. I do not get a second orgasm. Right back in the cage for me until next month.

Susanstoy91 and Rectrix like this.
  12. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    I love the first orgasm, but I love it while being tucked and only by anal stimulation with a nice big dildo. A prostate orgasm. The best is when it's somewhere between milking and soft long orgasm, with my slowly flowing with a very soft but long orgasm sensation.

13. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Yes in the Urethra. The first time it actually startled me. I've only had it happen a few times as lock-ups of that duration are not normal for me, though they seem to be heading that way again. It's not horribly painful or anything, the orgasm still feels good, it's just accompanied with this sort of stinging/burning sensation. In my minds eye I see a rusty old unused pipe suddenly flushed with a geyser of fluid. :p

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  14. DenialIsTheNewOrgasm

DenialIsTheNewOrgasm Active member

Local Time:
    Great poll.

I agree with most comments here and disagree with the poll. The first one is not that great. I normally have a second one within 60 minutes of the first ... and many more after. The second one is definitive more satisfying. I'm self-locking, so I don't go right back into the cage but enjoy my "freedom" a bit :D

15. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    I picked the first one because I'm always put back in my little cage after I clean up from the first one.

16. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Where's the 'No Orgasm' option?
    Honestly, I enjoy the high of being denied so much, an orgasm is always too brief and the low afterwards is hugely disappointing.
    But chastity has changed me. Years ago I would have asked her not to give me an orgasm so often, but now I don't trouble her with it, if she wants to have sex and give me an orgasm, I comply and put up with the low afterwards. Whatever happens, it's the long term intensity of it all, rather than the individual orgasms that I enjoy most.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice