My Vanilla Wife... After She Agrees

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Mactastic, Mar 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I know you're in a tough spot from reading your other posts. I also know there is a lot of other things you're asking for feedback on, but I'm just going to comment on one thing. I don't think it's a good thing to hide your chastity from your wife. You don't have to involve her in it in the sense that she has the key or needs to discuss it with you, but you should be open about your using it. Just give her an I love you card and write something in there like, just wanted you to know I'm wearing my cage again so you wouldn't be surprised.

2. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I was very productive for the last few days and I almost told her that I attribute it to the device I have been wearing. I think she might have responded well to that. She doesn't seem to mind me doing it on my own. I just didn't want to pressure her into thinking that I was trying to involve her. I was really just doing it for me.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I don't know you and your wife, so take this with a grain of salt. I think telling her might not be the best way to go. I find when I write something down it gives me a chance to say what I want to say concisely and completely. It also gives the reader time to absorb and contemplate without the pressure of an immediate reply. That's why I suggested the card approach. Also a romantic card is a nice gesture and will help soften the blow.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    If she doesn't want the added pressure of having to participate, ask her if it's ok for you to just leave the key in her purse.

5. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    It is massively hard to play a two-person game alone; you said this very thing before in a post. For most of us here, we have this thing, a thrill being locked, and we love that thrill when combined with the object of our desire not just holding, but DANGLING that key before our eyes.

For some of us, we have busy stressful lives and we like to lose ourselves in this drama as play at home away from work. Many of us have wives who work, and also, love to be relaxed from the tensions and duties of the workplace. For some partners, the duties of being a key holder become just another chore if they don;t find the games of chastity fun as well.Regardless of the power dimension, couples as individuals differ in core ways when it comes to communication, becoming aroused sexually, how they view/value/approach sexuality, and feel deeply loved. This is key. We feel loved and feel sexual attracted differently as individuals inside a relationship.

It does sound like you desire greatly to be successful in all of that with your partner.

How many other pursuits do only one spouse enjoy... fishing, sports, crafts, gardening, whatnot? There is no drama when one spouse desire the activity and the other does not. Unfortunately, sex is a pretty deep thing compared to bridge club. Well, for most. Now if that husband is off fishing all day and every weekend--its is a pursuit out of balance to the whole relationship. Honey, you have to get up in the wee pre-dawn hours to fish all day long with me---not gonna happen. So, how to approach something sexual (hard enough if the rest is out of balance) and then something the other partner just doesn't find 'sexy'?

I think you are doing well to confirm she doesn't mind you engaging and you finding benign ways for her to participate neutrally. Keeping the 'news flash update' line quiet feeding to her and just responding when asked. Part of that caring on your part being she knows you won't discuss it or pester or demand she play a part in a play that she doesn't want to or have the time for. Getting her to trust you'll pop it off in a jiffy if she wants it off for any reason.

Trust, calm, peacefulness for her. A relaxed partner plays better in all aspects of the relationship. Hopefully a smile in her heart that when you wear the device you think of her more and are more caring when she is near. A great happy sex/chastity compromise is along the lines Jessica Alexander posted, Her idea does not put an undue burden on your wife, ie - "you don't mind if I play, so I don't want the key at my immediate grasp for a while and it'll be safe with you" - seems easy.

She has found toys and pleasurable things that clearly titillate her. Explore those for her with equal vigor, but only as she pulls you for your help Sounds like she enjoys a good massage. We know (certainly true in my book) that being caged with massaging her or giving her pleasure REALLY gets us going. Try to keep all that inside your head, enjoy that buzz but don't let it change you from being in giving mode and going into "it's all about me and what I'm getting" mode.

Wow, I'm rarely motivated to type so much! Wonder who I was really writing for...

6. ducksnake

ducksnake Member

Queenstown NZ
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Just read the whole thread start to finish. Macmanga, what a wee journey you've been on, and thanks for taking us along through the highs and lows.

I don't think it's bad or selfish to allow youself to lock up and have this wee bit of joy and self control in your life, even without your wifes knowledge of the day to day specifics (like letting her know at the end of the day you've been locked). Her objection to you wearing it in front of her at first might be problematic, but do you think she'd be ok with that now?

What do you think her reaction will be if you walked out of the bathroom tonight with it on, before bed. Just casually, without mentioning it, or achknowledging it's presence, and just going about the evenings routine and going to bed like nothings different? Not telling her that you're going to wear it beforehand, and if she asks, just stating that it's not to help you stop masturbating at night, but rather that it's just because you want to wear it? Do you think she'd accept that? (I think being truthful is most important)

I don't know enough about the dynamic of your relationship to know if this is a good idea or not, maybe that could backfire, but if you think it could work, maybe see where that goes. The end goal of this again, is to normalise it.

I understand the need for control can be strong, but clearly she's not into that right now. So sure, be the master of your own chastity for now, and get her used to that fact. Her interest may eventually be piqued. Broach the idea eventually (in months time perhaps) that she doesn't have to think about it at all, she can still be the master whilst not thinking about it, and it distracting from her busy day...

I hope whatever course you go down it ends well!

7. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    Now when you say no sex during the week, do you mean no PIV? Do you still go down on her? (As indicated in your thumbnail cartoon)

8. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    #58 Mactastic, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    It's been a while since I last posted. I don't really wear my devices much anymore. It's been months. Today I decided to put on my a275.

I had a lot of work to do and didn't want to get distracted. The base ring went on easy enough, but then a massive erection slowed the process down quite a bit.

Funny how the very thing meant to stop erections and control sex is such an erotic device.

I went to work with just the base ring on and then remembered a trick I saw on a video.

I don't have foreskin, but I watched a lady pull the flaccid shaft skin over the head before inserting the member into the device tube shaft. Next like a spring loaded projectile the head travels to the end of the device as it unfurls the shaft skin. 90% of the work is done and no pinched skin around the lock.

I gave it a try and in 2 seconds I felt like I was home... I don't know how else to describe the way that I felt except euphoria. It was as if I revisited some comforting place from my past where everything was good and nothing was bad.

I set to work completely focused accomplishing more in 1 hour than I had in days.

I suppose that I should discuss my wife and her position on the subject, but first some back story...

Two years ago we had a water leak through the foundation of our home in the master bathroom. We had growing pains within our family unit caused mainly by the success (or rather failure) of one of our children in school, and the lack of interest in education by the other. We are working through it. The company that my wife works for is going through major changes as it was purchased by another company, and she was promoted in the process, but the cost to her time has been great. I am working from home as a private contractor. Most of what I do can be handled remotely.

Back to the slab leak... This was the cause of a lot of stress. I demolished the bathroom myself, but was slow to do any additional work. I was afraid that my skill level was too low in the home construction arena. I put it off and worked on other things.

It was the master bathroom so our entire family was now sharing the guest bathroom. A woman needs privacy so this was starting to affect our personal lives.

Two months ago.... I had been secretly wearing my device for two weeks during the day. I guess I just felt that I had slipped into my old routine. Deep within my soul I think I felt guilty about masturbating and needed a change. I had been putting all of her needs ahead of mine, and saying lots of sweet things. I was trying really hard to keep her happy, which was difficult as she was under so much stress.

I had been getting quotes from professional contractors to re-construct our bathroom. I had finally decided to have a qualified friend do the work. He gave me a decent quote and seemed to understand the kind of room we were trying to build.

My wife came home early from work. I had left the kids at home to go to the store. As I brought in the groceries my wife decided to come out and help. I told her she didn't have to, but she said that she enjoyed spending the time with me. I had bought a lot. There was food for the week, plus food for an upcoming camping trip.

She stopped me outside and said that she noticed that I had been paying a lot more attention to her... More attention than I had in months. "You haven't paid this much attention to my needs since you were on your program."

I looked at her with longing eyes, "You know. I can't make sense of it. I can't for the life of me figure out why I want to stop touching myself, except that it makes me want to make you happy. That makes me happy. Do you ever miss it, you know, me wearing the device?"

She got a funny smile on her face and said, "I do miss the foot massages. Maybe when we finish up the bathroom and life gets a little less complicated we can try again some time. Not now though."

.... So I'm still on my own. I'm sure that she has forgotten...

Two months later...

The bathroom is all finished up. There are just a few odds and ends to go; a towel rack, a hand towel ring, hang the blinds. Everything looks great. The holidays are here.

I can't say that I'm rip roaring, and ready to go back into chastity, but it sure felt good to be tucked away today, focused, productive, thinking of her happiness for a change. I have a long weekend, then a busy week. Let's see how it goes.

9. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    So after a good long break from more formal partner chastity play, and a long while of solo chastity on and off, my wife and I had a long discussion about the state of things tonight. For the last few days I have worn my device. I got a lot of personal work done around the house, and didn’t have time to take off my device prior to her getting home. I cooked dinner, which we didn’t have time to eat because we needed to run an errand. Out we went, talking and spending time together. It was great! Our food was cold when we returned. She fixed our plates and we ate together, and then started talking more.

She said, “I know it’s late and I want to watch some shows on TV, but what’s different today?”

I replied, “I wasn’t sure if you wanted to know about this but I’m still wearing my device.”

“Oh, I was wondering about that.” She said.

I continued, “Well I’ve been wearing it for a couple of days now and I’ve started to notice a pattern. I get more stuff done that you want done after a few days of wearing it.”

She said, “Well I know there’s more to do, but I can really tell that you are working hard.”

“Yeah, well, usually there are a bunch of little things that get in the way of me completing big things, but lately there are so many big projects that they are starting to stack up and it’s stressing me out.” I replied.

“Oh, like what?”

“Lots of home repair stuff. But I’ve been knocking things off the list the last few days and it’s making me feel really good about myself and us. I also drank a bunch of coffee… So there’s that too. Either way I got a lot done. So I was wondering what you thought about starting the chastity stuff again.”

She said, “It was just too much before, and It turned into something that I just couldn’t do. Remember how you said you thought it would turn into more and different sex. I just can’t commit to that. We are in a different season of our lives right now.”

“So, I met this guy online today, and we were talking. His situation is completely different than ours. He asked about my experience I told him that I wanted to stop masturbating and improve our relationship, he said his story was similar and that he only gets to “O” about once a month. He asked if I get emotional when I’m locked. I told him that I go through stages of emotion and craving. The first week is hard and crave sex and get angry easy and and easily justify stopping. The second week all I want is to please you. The third week I usually start having non "O" natural releases from doing things for you. I start to crave these and do more stuff thinking of you. Regardless, all I want during the fourth week to be released, but want you to tell me that I can’t cum. I don’t know why.”

She started looking less interested in the conversation… After all it was starting to turn into the “All about me” show.

I continued, “Remember last week when we had sex in the morning and I couldn't cum?”

She said, “Yeah, I felt bad about that.”

I said, “You should, but not because of you. You knew that I started wearing my device at the beginning of the week. We had an argument, and I felt like I had ruined any chance of intimacy for the weekend so Thursday and Friday I masturbated and ruined everything. You should be upset that I ruined our time together. I want to try to fix that. If there’s a chance for us to be together I want to be able to perform. Wouldn’t you like that?”

She agreed, “Well, sure. So what’s the plan, because I’m not going to start this again if you are just doing it for more or different sex. Our current reality is once a month I’m usually ready. It’s just how it is for now. Maybe later things will change if you give up some responsibilities, and I give up some responsibilities, but we aren’t in the same place we were just after we got married. We have a lot of stress and things on our plates to handle.”

I said, “My plan right now is to wear my device tomorrow. Then it’s off for the weekend. We won’t be together until Saturday night. If you are in the mood then great if not I just hope we can spend time together. Weather or not we have sex this weekend, I think I would like to wear it all next week. What do you think”

She replied, with a concerned look, “You know that I don’t think I should have a say in this, because you should do the right thing for you. If that means wearing a piece of jewelry on your junk then wear the jewelry because you want to. Don’t expect me to tell you to do it. I don’t want to play that game. But why would I say no to this if it is going to make things better?”

I repeated her words which began to ricochet around my brain… “Why would you say no. Hmmm…. Why would you say no.” I wanted to say something, but wasn’t sure what. “So you aren’t saying no?”

“I’m not going to tell you to lock yourself up if that’s what you are looking for.”

I said, “Ok, well what did you like about how things were before? What do you want more of in our relationship?”

She said, “Non sexual touching.”

So I said, “You mean like the foot rubs and back massages?”

She said, “No”

We were lying in bed. I had my hand on her thigh.

“You mean like this?” I said as I rubbed my hand up and down her leg?

“No.”

I shook my head and said, “Women are so confusing. Could you please give me an example?”

She said, and hesitated… Because I don’t think she even knew how to explain it for a second. “The kind of touching that usually leads to sex... Without having sex.”

So I said, "Great. I’m on it." And we relaxed and watched a show together.

Now I just have to solve this mystery of touching that usually leads to sex without having sex…

And to keep my fingers crossed that this experience lasts. I'm kind of excited.

I couldn’t sleep, so I got up to write this. She checked on me and asked if everything was alright… and pointed at my crotch. She meant “Did I masturbate” because now I think she has secretly decided that she has some vested interest in how things turn out for this weekend/next week… We’ll see….

I replied no I just couldn’t sleep so I got up and researched something. I didn’t do anything bad.

She went back to bed.

Mark Owen likes this.
  10. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap!

This morning my wife and I talked a little about last night, the tough night of sleep (I fell asleep in my device and she tossed and turned), and her finding me on the computer. I was writing my post and researching something from a thread on here about hormones. It had to do with riding the dopamine high from chastity while no progesterone is released after orgasm keeping you focused on your significant other.It was 1:30 am. She got up and saw me on the computer and thought I was masturbating.

I told her that if we are doing this then I can be trusted at night. Which I can… The bottom line is I would rather get a good night sleep. Than work through the month or two of getting used to night time erections.

Anyway, I told her that she didn’t have to worry about me, but It made me very excited to see the concerned look on her face when she checked on me. It showed that she was interested in me wearing the device…

I wasn’t sure if she was all in yet or not… I mean it was only one conversation.

I mentioned that I was serious about wearing it today, then being there for her over the weekend whether she was ready or not and then wearing it all next week.

She said, “Good. I was hoping you would say that. I guess we can give it another try. I just don’t want to feel responsible for you not being happy when we don’t have sex.”

My heart leaped. I’m not sure what I’m in for… But she is playing with me again… YES!!!

I wished her a happy International Womens Day gave her a kiss and waved as she drove away.

Mark Owen, LoneMan, Giveitup and 2 others like this.
  11. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry, it's prolactine low not progesterone... I'm not pregnant or on hormone therapy... LULZ

12. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    When my wife agreed. There were some things I said that I'm not sure if I'm being honest with myself about.

1. I don't want to wear the device at night.
    I want a good night sleep and I'm not interested in changing my bodies functions concerning night time erections.

I have work the device to bed for the last few nights and had my sleep interrupted. My concerns are stopping this function May limit my bodies ability to become erect and shrinkage may occur. Additionally this is part of the bodies natural functions which induce nocturnal emissions promoting prostate health.

I don't want to wreck my junk, potentially become impotent, and end up with prostate issues.

I am interested in the 24/7 experience. I'm already benefiting from the depression fighting side of the hormone rebalancing and renewed interest in making my partner happy which had all but gone away. These feelings aren't as string as they were when we decided to participate in FLR last time, but I'm still only a few days in right now.

I shared my desires with her, and favorite things I miss most.

Desire: I want to go down on her without relief for myself. Think of it as a massage/messless sex. I would like to do this 1-2 times per week.

I miss- the 69 position we did as foreplay when I left on my underwear and asking permission to "O" during sex.

Mark Owen, nonerect and njcuckold like this.
  13. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    The 24/7 experience is well worth it, @macmagna. You seem to be torn between going for it and worries about keeping the plumbing healthy. Night times eventually get better for the most part, and there’s plenty you can do to reduce them. For me, the urgent need to pee and the urgent need to reduce my erection and relieve the pressure on my balls are about equally (un)pleasant, so the fact that they combine to make me get up about once a night is not a big deal.

I would encourage you to see if you can push through the nighttime issues and go for a week or so of being caged at night. Then listen to your body as to how far you want to push past that.

As John David Booter would say, you won’t

Regret it.

bondinchas and Mactastic like this.
  14. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    @boisub I'm going to try this week every night. Last week I tried every night. I was tired by the weekend. It's difficult waking up to your balls being pulled off... Just saying. By Friday I made it most of the way through. I was up at 5:30am instead of 6:30am, but it had to come off until after my wife left for work.

After that I was handling lots of projects. Getting stuff done. The plan was simple. The device comes off for the weekend. I was so busy that I just left it on until It woke me again at 5:30. Then it came off and I was on my way, headed out for a Saturday event. Things wen't fine all day. I felt lighter down there. I was easily aroused, but still completely focused. We were all quickly in bed that night exhausted from long days of events.

I lay in bed snuggling with my wife I told her that I have been craving the way that she smells and snuggled close. making sure to touch her skin (My need to touch her was driving me crazy). She Sat up abruptly and said, "I know what you want and you can't have it."

I said, "Woah, Woah, Woah... I don't know what you think I want, but it's not what you think. If anything I want non sexual touches, and kisses, and snuggles."

She said, "Well we can't have sex."

"I didn't say that I wanted sex. in fact. I told you that my plan was to wear my device until Friday, take it off for the weekend, and then put it back all next week regardless of what we do over the weekend." I continued. "In fact, "I had already told myself that you don't want to so that I would focus on just making you happy and not put pressure on you."

She said, "Well, my period started a week early, so I'm all crampy."

I replied. "I'm sorry babe. is there anything I can do? Maybe a foot rub, or back rub or something?"

She said, "You are just asking that for you."

I replied, "So you think I want to rub your feet for me? I mean, touching you is very appealing to me right now, but I just want to make you feel better, and by the way, I'm still putting my device back on Monday weather we are together or not. Also I would put it back on right now if you told me too" (I had a raging hard on at this point)

Her attitude changed, "Ok, well, you could get me some medicine and water from the kitchen." I fell asleep with her. We woke up refreshed and happy.

Sunday was family cleanup/non electronics day. My wife and I seem to have so much to do that these times are increasingly rare. We had lots of fun and even played a card game... We never have time for that.

Later we retired to the bedroom. She asked me to rub her back to help with her headache... I still had no device on at that point. I sat on the bed and she climbed between my legs and scooted her bottom back against my crotch... I let out a moan.

She said, a little bit sternly, "Are you alright?" Half asking and half scolding.

I began rubbing. "You bet, I'm all right. I'm going to rub your back like a boss. I hope you are ready because you are about to feel great!"

She ben't forward to touch her toes and let me rub her lower back. OOOOOHHHH Myyyy Goodness. This was getting to be almost too much... The view... And I'm so horny.

I said, "I don't have my thing on, and It's hard to focus, but I'm trying to do a good job for you."

Just then she looked over and noticed that I had hung up all of our clothes from earlier. Including a very nice dress that she wore.

She said, "Awe, you hung up my dress. I had left it lying on the bed. You even put it in plastic to keep the dust off"

And that's when I said something stupid... I replied, "Yeah, you look so good in that dress, next time it will probably end up on the floor next to the bed. When I saw you in it today I wanted to rip it off of you when we got home."

It was at that moment... I knew... I had "F'd" up.

She gave me a stern look and said, "No. That's not going to happen." then told me, "If you want to make me happy, you had better do a better job of rubbing my back."

Oh, my god... I was so confused... I didn't know weather to be more turned on, or worried about my future sex life...

Anyway. Today... I had to deal with my pre-teen child. You know... "You have made commitments and decisions that are impossible to complete, and if you don't correct for them now your current plan will fail. Sit down lets make a plan."

Fidgeting with rubix cube.. "What? I have to go put on some socks..."

"You don't have anywhere to be for an hour and a half"

"Yeah but I need a drink of water"

Ugh... So she heard this going on and yelled at both of us... Not a good way to start the day. I smoothed things over just as she left.

I put on my device.

She gave me a call and mentioned that she doesn't like us arguing in the morning. I apologized. Then I decided to apologize for last night and being so crude.

She simply said. "Go put on your thing."

"I already have it on."

Oh my god... I'm so turned on right now...

I want her so bad I went into her closet and sorted all of her clothes... Now to the average person this might not mean much... Afterwards I was making the bed (we call it Her bed) and thought... "She should expect this bed perfect every day when she comes home... And I had an accident in my pants....

BEST DAY EVER!!!

15. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    So I don't want to lay out all of the details of what happened when my wife returned home after a long day of work... So the short version is, she knew I am working towards making her happy by taking care of all of the things that she wants done. Now I'm going the extra mile... Well it's more like 10 miles... To make her happy.

So she arrived home and unlike years past, everyone is unplugged from electronics, so they are ready to engage her in conversation. After she navigated the begging for appreciation that took place, I finally had a chance to spend a few moments with her.

I told her that I was feeling more and more emotionally connected to her. I missed her dearly during the day, and that it was very meaningful to me that she addressed that she wanted me to have my device on this morning. It showed that she was participating.

She got a huge genuine smile, and kind of giggled.

I went on to tell her that I was very busy today, but I passed by her clothes and decided to take a few moments to sort them so that she would have an easier time finding what she wanted. Long sleeves, short sleeves, no sleeves, and all by color as well.

I told her that I didn't quite finish, but most of it is done, but I stopped because I didn't know how much time I had with everything going on, and I saw that the bed was a mess. I started making the bed, and just as I finished I said out loud, "She works so hard for all of us, the least I can do is make sure that her bed is made, and that she has a comfortable place to rest..."

"And then I had an accident in my pants..."

She started laughing, I laughed too... Then covered her mouth and got very serious and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh."

I said, "No, it's OK. It's funny. If you want to laugh, you should. It's one of the best things about life. I laughed too. Don't feel bad. I don't. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me, and how emotionally close I feel to you right now."

"I also feel that I have been very selfish. I'm very sorry about that."

She said, "Yes, I agree, you have been very selfish."

Then I smiled and said, "Hey, can you come with me into the bedroom, I want to show you something."

She got a curious, but "Hey, I'm so hungry, I'm about to chew on a door." Look, and followed me into the bedroom..

I said, "I promise to make this quick. Remember last time we tried this and I tried to make it too structured and put you in charge of everything? I was trying to come up with a reward and punishment system and it was just TOO much. Well, I had an idea."

She had a very concerned look on her face... Like, "Crap, he's going to want me to spank him or something... I'm not into that."

I took a quarter out of my pocket and placed it on her dresser. I said, If you like what I did, put it face up. If you think I have room for improvement, put it face down."

She said, "Yeah, but how do I qualify it. What are the rules?"

I could see the look on her face... What list of things was she going to have to go through to see if I had done everything so that I deserved a heads up...

I said, "That's too complicated. There are only two rules. At the end of the day, did I make you happy? Then heads up. If I didn't do what makes you happy, then heads down. This way we don't have to have a long talk about anything and you don't have to feel any guilt. I have an indicator that I can use to track your happiness. It's a quarter. I'll see it when I make the bed."

"So I don't have to qualify it with a list of things." She said.

"Nope. Happy, heads. Not happy, tails."

A few hours later she asked for a different quarter. One of the old ones with less detail and deeper features. I said no problem...

So, I am going to track my progress on a spreadsheet, but I am not sure what to do if it's heads down... I will obviously invite her to that conversation when I have some data... There is no telling what she will say... There is no telling...

I need to go swap out that quarter.

16. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Brilliant, simply brilliant! Make it easy for her to participate. If I may ask, how long were you locked-up and orgasm-less before your spontaneous ejaculation?

Consensus likes this.
  17. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Remember, I haven't been playing seriously for quite some time, so the most I have done since my wife participated last was 5 days. This time I abstained Wednesday, Locked Thursday and Friday, abstained Saturday (had a minor one) and Sunday, Locked Monday and had two very large ones. Each was almost a full load.

Giveitup likes this.
  18. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    I don't know if it's from the lack of sleep from wearing my device, if the honey moon affect of just restarting and rebooting and endorphins have just worn off, Maybe it's the weather, or all of the things I had to do today, or if a hormone change is happening right now, but I'm feeling low.

I'm easily angered, tired, and all I want is this thing off, masturbate, and sleep.

I know it's not what's going to happen, and it isn't want I agreed to, and that my wife wouldn't be happy.

I'm not going to cheat, but I want to right now for reasons unlike other times. I don't want self pleasure, I want comfort.

I miss my wife, I miss smothering myself in her bosom and the smell of her neck.

My back hurts... This weather sucks.

19. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Last night, I decided, even though I was in a really bad place to ask my wife, who was also in a very bad place the questions that had been burning in my mind.

First I told her that I was both excited and scared. I had not seen her so enthusiastic about participation in me wearing my device. I told her that I was worried for what that meant for me and my future.

She was in a really bad place mentally, so she interrupted and said she had been thinking a lot about it too and she was worried that we were headed in the same direction as last time.she was worried that this would culminate in my disappointment in her participation, and in the lack of sexual intimacy.

She went on to say that she was not interested in dominating me or taking away my rights, or controlling the situation, or any kind of punishment. She also said that she notice that this was quickly turning into a daily discussion that she did not want to make a habit doing.

A few things went through my mind. First I was a little sad and disappointed because she was essentially telling me that she wasn't wanting to be involved.

but at that moment all I really wanted was out of the device and to masturbate so I was kind of relieved.

I told her I only had a few more questions and we could be done with our talk. The truth was my heart wasn't in the conversation.

I told her that I currently didn't have a schedule of how often I was going to be able to have an orgasm. I told her the last time that we played, we started off slow and worked up some stamina. And currently I don't have a plan with an end in sight. But the longest I want to stay in is 1 month.

She said, so you want to stay in for a month?

I said well I don't know, but that doesn't leave me to my next question. You say you don't want so tell me what to do, but I am interested in hearing whether or not you want to have a say in weather I do or don't wear the device.

Remember, at this point I really just wanted out and it's midweek.

I think it was just my mood, but my heart dropped when she said I want you in it all week every week. You can come out on the weekends if you can keep your hands off yourself.

I told her that I wasn't feeling it tonight and wanted to take it off. She asked if I had been taking it off every night. I said no. I've been trying to wear it through the night, but that wasn't the original plan. The night before I needed to sleep in it because there wouldn't be time to put it on the next morning,as I was going right away to a project. I managed to sleep most of the night and wake up just before the alarm.

She said, "Good." You need to make sure you have it on.

The next morning I had a meeting. I still wasn't sure about putting it on. My prostate felt like it was full and the pressure was driving me nuts. I was pacing like a tiger in a cage in the kitchen waiting for my breakfast to cook.

After I ate I got my clothes ready and went into the bathroom for a shower and a shave. I thought about how worn down I was feeling. I thought about how the constant thought of pleasing my wife was more than I was used to. I thought about how my penis head was starting to feel sore from constantly pressing on the bars on the end of my cage. I thought about how heavy my engorged cock felt as it hung semi erect between my legs.

I washed my body, then got out and shaved. I felt a lot better. Then I said out loud, "I wonder how disappointed she would be if I masturbated. She's not really playing. I don't know what she's doing"

But then I realized. It's OK. This is my fantasy, not hers. She's participating at the level that she feels comfortable. She's giving me orders to wear the device. I told her my plan. If I don't do it she will probably never participate fully.

So I walked into the other room, grabbed my lotion and installed my cage. I like to lotion the ring with cocoa butter. Something strange happened. It was like getting a hug from an old friend. It felt good. Everything was snug, My white briefs supported everything nicely. I got a big smile, finished dressing, then rushed to get the bed made and dishes done before I left.

My wife had a dental appointment early this morning, so she was arriving home just as I was leaving. She did not look good as she came in the house. She had some metal fillings replaced with the white fillings. I quickly gave her a kiss and went on my way.

When I returned home, I told her, "I know that you don't want to talk about this every day, but I decided to wear my device today."

"Good, I was wondering since I saw lotion on your bedside table. I wasn't sure what you were doing."

"Oh.. Yeah, that's there to help put it on. If it was for some other reason it would have been at the computer. I don't think I would have cheated, but I wasn't sure I was going to put it on today. I have a lot of physical work to do and didn't want it to get in the way so I was thinking of not wearing it. I have some sod to replace. There is a lot of shoveling, lifting and bending involved."

"I'm sure you will manage."

"Oh... Yeah, I mean I wasn't going to take it off."

So I went to work outside, then came in for a shower.

"Do you think I should take it off for a shower?" I asked

"Would you normally take it off for that?"

"I don't have to, but it might be more comfortable."

"Then leave it on."

I felt the tell tale sign that my prostate was being squeezed.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, Ok, well we have some things to go over for our trip, so maybe I'll join you."

"I'm taking my shower right after. I mean I'm OK with you being in there if you don't mind seeing it."

"It's fine. I saw it a couple of times when I was in your drawer putting away your socks. I just won't look so I don't see it on you."

My brain didn't quite know what to do with this information.

Now I really had to get to the bathroom quick. After that prostate pressure feeling I have about 10 seconds until the seminal fluid begins to make it's way out.

By the way, I've discovered a nice wad of folded toilet paper seems to stop the chaffing feeling around the end of the tube and absorbs a good amount of leakage if there is an accident. I know others have gone full feminine pad, but that's just not my gig. Toilet paper works and it's cheap so that's what I'm doing.

Anyway, I'm out again for the night. I think I want to take a break over the vacation next week, but I'll double check with her. She already said wear it, but I'm worried about how active we will be, and I'm not wearing it with tight blue jeans... And it's going to be cold so jeans are what I'm wearing.

Anyway, I have a lot to do tomorrow. Mostly here at the house inside. Should be an easy day. Lots to do, but all inside and on the phone.

She and I both agreed that we are on an emotional roller coaster right now. She's overwhelmed at work and having her period, so she's a real mess. I'm riding the highs and lows of a full week of no FAP, no "O". I'm sure it will all be alright. I just wish I didn't have such pressure.

I guess I could find a way to do a prostate massage. Is that cheating?

Mark Owen, njcuckold and tiruh811 like this.
  20. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    I would say that doing anything to yourself for relief is cheating; unless you have she tells you to do it or you at least have her permission to do it. It's up to her.

Mactastic likes this.
  21. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your experiences, we have just started a period of chastity for me, and your situation sounds quite similar... only 16 days so far, but it has been fun watching her re-approach in her own style.

tiruh811 likes this.
  22. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Back from vacation. Used no device... Missed the feeling. Wife and I made love a fee times. The first was after aaweek and a hlaf. It waswnice, and notnpainful or burny feeling. I found myself making crude remarks and feeling like it didn't matter. Also was extremely horny and felt like any release wouldn't be enough. I also found myself looking at every woman's rear end instead of thinking only of my wife. As much as I love to "O" I also am loving/missing the devotional feeling that comes with waiting.

Today we are back and I tried to not wear my device, but I found myself touching myself and wasting 2 hours that I would not have wasted while locked. I still got a lot done, but my wife's best issnt made and I'm drowning on the inside.

tiruh811 likes this.
  23. loraineveritas

loraineveritas New member

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    Wow, thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice