Finally in chastity after 10 years

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by coyotekill, Mar 17, 2019.

1. coyotekill

coyotekill Member

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Hi

I’ve been a daily masturbator since puberty. after I got married to my lovely wife 11 years ago I still couldn’t stop. She didn’t know and wasn’t too bothered when she did see me. We are both christians and so I have always felt guilty but couldn’t stop.
    I’ve been researching chastity devices for years and bought a couple of cheap ones about 8 years ago to try after discussing with her the need for it to help me stop masturbation and she would hold the keys. She reluctantly agreed. They did t last long as the chrome plating peeled off and I realised I could pull out the back. A few months later I got a pa piercing and quickly stretched up to 8mm. I love my pa but she just tolerated it. Then I ordered a mature metal jailbird. This was about 7 years ago. Well I never did manage to wear it as the bulge in my pants was not hideable and I couldn’t secure my pa through the bars without painful pinching. So I ended up just playing with it on and off but never for more than a few hours. A couple of years ago I bought an evotion wearables pa locked tube which I thought was going to be perfect. I have an outside job and have to be able to stand to pee often as I have to drink a lot to stay highdrated in the sun and heat. Well my 0g 8mm piercing was too big for the plastic surrounding it and caused pee to spray everywhere. I was gutted. This brings me to today.
    6 days ago I decided to put my mature metal jailbird back on and try cable tying the ring to the end of the bars to stop it moving. It worked!! I showed my wife then went off to work. That day I decided in my head that it was not coming off no matter what. I didn’t sleep much that night after about 3am and it’s been the same every night since. I took some time to explain to my wife the importance of her holding the keys for me and that whatever rule she could come up with I would agree to. She got sick over the weekend so my first lockup ever lasted 5 days and four nights. She wanted me unlocked on Sunday morning for sex which was awesome but I was actually a little disappointed as I had shared with new how I would like to try going 28 days to break the cycle of me having to cum or masturbate. She said no she wanted sex and wanted me to cum and I looked like I needed to. So after that day out of the cage for a little recovery down there I was locked back in last night. And couldn’t sleep much past 3am. The new norm for a while I guess. So I’m in this for the long haul and so far I’m really enjoying it. I honestly feel more in love with my wife and more wanting to please her and help her and she has noticed. And this is only after 6 days. The the cable tie is the thing that made this happen. I can stand up and pee outside behind my vehicle whenever needed as the rings held to one spot I can have a predictable stream. So to finish we are a Christian couple who love our God and each other very much and are using chastity to help me stop masturbating and it’s having a wonderful side effect of making me want to put her needs before mine. I don’t care if I never get released again I’m falling for my wife all over again.

pupperly, fkfk, ChasteBama1 and 7 others like this.
  2. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Welcome to the mansion, hope your journey together is a pleasant one!

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
  4. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    What a fantastic story of perseverance and love. As you see, the need never goes away. There are many husbands here, including myself, who struggle with their masturbation habit, and have learned, when they become chaste, how to be better and more loving husbands. BTW, it's proper that she should decide when to let you out for her pleasure, that's the whole point of stopping masturbation and being in chastity, so that your manhood is primed to honor and please her, so that she replaces your selfish fantasies. Congratulations, and hope you'll share your journey with us.

coyotekill and Giveitup like this.
  6. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion.

7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! I also use the Jailbird to stop masturbation. If you really want to be successful let her take it off and have great sex whenever she wants. You should not worry about any record of time. If she cannot take it off and have sex whenever she wants you are controlling your penis not her and she will probably loose interest soon since she has no benefit.

SheisaBitch, Ormaz, Giveitup and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice