I just had my PA Piercing!!!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 61107, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Deleted member 61107

16th of March 2019
    I will never forget that day. In our journey for complete security I finally built up the courage and had my piercing (well, wife was pushing me with incentives)

So I had it. 8 gauge, 16mm circular captive bead.

I can't believe the blood loss!!! Now I need my devices. Customchastity saint and maybe RedChili - sissy. I have foreskin so good to have there options.

Anyway, 2 weeks ago wife met a new guy, she has promised me a break while I heal. Hoping I heal with in 8-10 weeks. Wont rush this.

I think I'll keep the piercing in and attach it to a custom hook. I have mine deeper and offset from.centre. I told my piercer it was for chastity and she was gold:)

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    That’s great. I healed in 8ga as well. It’s cool you were brave to tell the piercer. My wife and I were shy to explain to ours.

I recommend the MaleChastityNow Contender for its PA upgrade option as well for your consideration.

I healed in 6 weeks by following the aftercare instructions and was in 6ga at 12 weeks. I started using my ring to tether myself in my Contender before I got the option added. Later, when I was very well healed I got really comfortable swapping jewelry and we got the PA option added. It worked very well for us.

It’s great you had a memorable experience. I recommend Keeping journal notes for yourself. I started one in 2014 before I got pierced and since then. I go back to reread and it’s great reliving this journey.

3. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I also recommend the contender from malechastitynow, it's very comfortable. Turnaround time is quick also.

Check out my pics to see the device in action.

lexie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice